Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:26:36 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 295: A Role In The Sack  (Read 15892 times)

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
295: A Role In The Sack #15
Where’s the erotic role play thread, Frank West?
Lumbermouth, January 23, 2019, 10:13:08 pm

Oh sorry, you don't have a ballp.it PLUS account, so you can't see the inner forum, where we do all the erotic roleplays.
chai tea latte Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Lemon Vinny Possum Boots Raingear RoeCocoa Sherman Tank Achilles' Heelies Shell Game THE LESBIATHAN Lumbermouth Wrought A Meat Macho Masc Sangy Savage Pavlova cat_examiner

Ambious

295: A Role In The Sack #16
I did not expect Lemon to make an alignment joke, and so early into the episode!
SHAMBA~1.SBB

SHAMBA~1.SBB

• I love dungs!!
  • Paid
  • ƨtupid cat
295: A Role In The Sack #17
I did not expect Lemon to make an alignment joke, and so early into the episode!Ambious, January 24, 2019, 10:55:23 am
I was deeply impressed by how naturally he seemed to pull it off.  What a pro.

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
295: A Role In The Sack #18
Very happy you at least used that horrendous erotic wrestling league post in the opener. I encourage all of you to go to the doc and read it. It's. So fuckin dumb sexy.

This was excellent! Stellar cast. Achilles, as always, playing real, normal women doing real normal women things.
GirlKisser420
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 03:10:33 pm by Shell Game »

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
295: A Role In The Sack #19
After careful consideration of both this episode and the last few years of content on the podcast I think I can come to a conclusion:

People on the internet have forgotten how to masturbate.

We got the first inklings of this in the fleshlight episode (Where so many members of the community had masturbated so hard it ruined them that they coined a term for it), but it really started to pick up with the MyMasturbation (In which people were jerking off in the most obtuse and least effective ways) and NoFap (In which people attributed all their life's ills to masturbation and have sworn it off entirely) episodes. My personal theory on the cause of this: The internet simply became too daring in its masturbation experiments and forgot the fundamentals: We have spent so much time on teledildonics and sex robots and novelty dildos that we've lost sight of what it was all about...
SHAMBA~1.SBB Lemon chai tea latte Corn Syrup Sherman Tank Turbo Sexaphonic Vampire Bunnybread Jr. Dr. Buttplug cat_examiner

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
295: A Role In The Sack #20
People on the internet have forgotten how to masturbate.

We got the first inklings of this...
KingKalamari, January 24, 2019, 06:25:25 pm
Actually, the inklings inclusion in smash has led a ton of creepy pervs to remember awfully quick.
chai tea latte

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
295: A Role In The Sack #21
Based on the images you provided, I disagree.
Shell Game beelzeboob

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
295: A Role In The Sack #22
I mentioned this in the doc but blue moon roleplaying is a surprisingly good community. It's got a good gender spread, effective and fair moderation and the people there are friendly and helpful. I even looked in their selfies thread and they're all more attractive than you'd think.

Still all into anime bdsm though
chai tea latte Shell Game A Meat Really_Quite_Nice

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
295: A Role In The Sack #23
Where’s the erotic role play thread, Frank West?
Lumbermouth, January 23, 2019, 10:13:08 pm

Oh sorry, you don't have a ballp.it PLUS account, so you can't see the inner forum, where we do all the erotic roleplays.
Frank West, January 24, 2019, 08:57:05 am
It's in the "$500 Secrets" section

Corn Syrup

• Paid
  • hit it and quidditch
295: A Role In The Sack #24
Can't say I'm all that sure what I was expecting going into this episode, but I was definitely not expecting some bizarre attempt at a "sexy" collaborative Pokemon/Touhou/Danganronpa/Legend of Zelda/whateverthefuck crossover.
chai tea latte

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
295: A Role In The Sack #25
I was going to write something about how having sex during pregnancy probably isn't a problem, but then I realized I have no clue what kind of BDSM play they're into, and they could very well be into gynecological examination play or something equally unpleasant that involves hurting the uterus in some awful way.

I guess I'm at fault for thinking this up in the first place, sorry

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
295: A Role In The Sack #26
also can I say that knowing what to imagine for all the characters in the video game bar (Jake Bisexual is obviously just Jake the Snake) makes it even more unerotic?

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
295: A Role In The Sack #27
I mentioned this in the doc but blue moon roleplaying is a surprisingly good community. It's got a good gender spread, effective and fair moderation and the people there are friendly and helpful. I even looked in their selfies thread and they're all more attractive than you'd think.

Still all into anime bdsm though
GirlKisser420, January 24, 2019, 10:06:05 pm

I'm not sure I'd call it a "good" community, but they certainly seem way less dangerous to themselves and others than pretty much any other group of internet perverts we've seen.

Pavlova

• Paid
295: A Role In The Sack #28
Think Jake the Bisexual might be my new drag king name.

Also, the Intern is great! Can we have more of the Intern?
GirlKisser420 Achilles' Heelies

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
295: A Role In The Sack #29
To steal a joke from the SA thread: The Intern gets paid in exposure (to terrible writing on the internet)
Wrought Shell Game Corn Syrup