Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:11:03 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: [REQUEST] kiss/slap icons.  (Read 2921 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
[REQUEST] kiss/slap icons.
So, I've been playing around with some of the ballpit icons, and I've come back to the kiss/slap icons, which I have never liked. If anyone would like to draw alternates, I would be very happy to use them.

REQUIREMENTS:
The files have gotta be vector, monochromatic, and square. The stuff listed on The Noun Project is a good indication of what I like. Icons don't have to fit a square exactly, but should generally work inside that shape (meaning nothing extremely tall or wide). The final icons will render pretty small (current size for the kiss/slap icons is 44px) so simplicity is a virtue here. Additionally, if the two icons visually related to each other, that would be great.

Icons do not have to be kiss/slap, but anything that would connote a positive and negative action given to a user. Punch/dap, praise/condemn, thumbs up/middle finger, cheevo/anticheevo, love/hate, beer/wine cooler.. whatever dichotomy you think would be visually engaging is worth trying... let's just get change it from what we've got.

AI, EPS or SVG will be fine.

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
[REQUEST] kiss/slap icons. #1
[monocle]