Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 08:56:29 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 114: I Don't Make Eye Contact On The First Date  (Read 23128 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
with Boots Raingear, Bunnybread, Portaxx, John Toast, and Lemon.

Edited by Isfahan

Content for this episode was provided by Montrith.

In a pre-internet age, the best way for young guys who had problems finding love to meet other guys with the same problem was to ask the question "Hey dude, do you play Magic: The Gathering?" The community has become marginally more sophisticated since then and the term "incel" (involuntary celibacy) was born. "Involuntary Celibacy?" you ask, "isn't that a really irritating way to say that you can't get laid and pretend like it's a political group?" Well, welcome to love-shy.com, there's gonna be a whole lot of that kind of thing here. This week, The F Plus gets off just looking at each other.

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
An incel episode? Oh, you guys know just what I like!

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 10:13:56 pm by chai tea latte »

Chaymie

• Paid
with Boots Raingear, Bunnybread, Portaxx, John Toast, and Lemon.

Edited by Isfahan

Content for this episode was provided by Montrith.

In a pre-internet age, the best way for young guys who had problems finding love to meet other guyswith the same problem was to ask the question "Hey dude, do you play Magic: The Gathering?" The community has become marginally more sophisticated since then and the term "incel" (involuntary celibacy) was born. "Involuntary Celibacy?" you ask, "isn't that a really irritating way to say that you can't get laid and pretend like it's a political group?" Well, welcome to love-shy.com, there's gonna be a whole lot of that kind of thing here. This week, The F Plus gets off just looking at each other.
Lemon, November 02, 2013, 03:33:06 pm

I think the readings might be taking over poor Lemon :(

E: I thought one of the classic traits of Aspergers is the inability to recognize the "fuck-off signal"
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 05:35:51 pm by Chaymie »

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.
I want a Friend Zone in my apartment, but none of the rooms will accomodate a trampoline.

EDIT:
E: I thought one of the classic traits of Aspergers is the inability to recognize the "fuck-off signal"
Chaymie, November 02, 2013, 05:24:02 pm
Honestly, it depends on the person with Asperger's. Some can recognize a body language "fuck-off signal" but not a tone-of-voice one, and vice versa. Yes, difficulty with body language, facial expression, and tone of voice are pretty classic traits, but they don't always all exist at the same time in the same person.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 06:30:22 pm by CuddleGHOUL »

Lemon

• Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
I just want to say that Magic: the Gathering has gotten me laid before
kal-elk, November 02, 2013, 04:43:19 pm

Hello there.

I want to hear this story immediately.

Stop whatever you're doing right now and share, separate thread optional.

count_actuala

• Real VamPire
  • Paid
  • Do you tend to get a high from human blood?

Chaymie

• Paid

Hello there.

I want to hear this story immediately.

Stop whatever you're doing right now and share, separate thread optional.
Lemon, November 02, 2013, 07:37:43 pm

"Sorry guys. It took me so long to respond because I was GETTING LAID.

TheCrawlingChaos

• IWASWONDERINGIFTHEREWEREANYSTORIESWHEREJENSENISACATPERSONANDJAREDISADOGPERSONANDSOMEHOWTHISISACOMPLICATIONINTHEIRRELATIONSHIP?!?
  • Paid
  • Messenger of the Outer Gods
Anyhoo, my final verdict: slightly less infuriating and slightly more pitiable than the MRAs, but not as funny on average as the PUAs.

NutshellGulag

• Monkey Bacon
  • Ridiculist
  • My cat? Let me tell you about my cat...
Please stop talking about your sex lives, even tangentially. Thanks.
One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes nilvoid chai tea latte Acierocolotl cube abuser Cyberventurer I Fucking Love Amine count_actuala PurpleXVI Mighty Dicktron Clockderp Sherman Tank

TheCrawlingChaos

• IWASWONDERINGIFTHEREWEREANYSTORIESWHEREJENSENISACATPERSONANDJAREDISADOGPERSONANDSOMEHOWTHISISACOMPLICATIONINTHEIRRELATIONSHIP?!?
  • Paid
  • Messenger of the Outer Gods
Please stop talking about your sex lives, even tangentially. Thanks.
NutshellGulag, November 02, 2013, 10:40:20 pm

Sorry, my bad.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Yeah sorry about that. It's not a very interesting story, anyway. Lemon, I'll pm you if you like, but I think NutshellGulag has the right idea.

Lemon

• Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
You realize it doesn't have to be real, right? I'm not going to do any due diligence in verification here, but the idea of a Magic The Gathering game ending with sexy results sounds remarkable

Lemon

• Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Update: Kal-Elk PM'd me the story, and I want you to know that the prudishness in you just cheated you out of hearing the words "Strip Magic The Gathering Trivia" in context.

Ansemaru RedMinjo scratchohey Baldr zmonbobbo Calariene Adept Zsa Zsa Sherman Tank

PurpleXVI

• Paid
Meanwhile, back in the land of things that aren't incredibly dull, this episode was pretty rad. The whole DATING MACHINE thing felt like the author of Moon People attempting to somehow quantify or explain human interaction.
SHAMBA~1.SBB