Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:06:54 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Favorite Running Gags / Callbacks / Meta Jokes?  (Read 44151 times)

Mister Smalls

• Steampunk Evita original cast member
  • Paid
I don't know that this counts as a "running gag" per se, but I need somewhere to rave about Isfahan's amazingly specific impressions (Lou Fernandez in the plushophile episode, the lead singer of Linkin Park in the ice-chewers episode, etc.).  They're not necessarily good, but they're all really funny.
Mister Smalls, April 21, 2014, 08:27:53 pm
Amending to include the Meat Loaf impression from the Offbeatr episode (which I fucking typed as "Meat Load" at first, in the mother of all Freudian slips).

nigeline

• Willy Dang Doodle
  • Paid
  • All you do is dump
So many truths in this post. Also, "how often" is such a messed up question - makes me wonder if this dude thinks there's quotas he needs to meet on everything.
nigeline, March 12, 2014, 01:41:55 am

I think he thinks there's a cool-down meter or something.
Neal, March 12, 2014, 02:40:12 pm

I like to think it's that he's convinced that there's a limited amount of times a girl can have monster cock before she explodes or something
Tiny Prancer, April 21, 2014, 10:07:37 pm
Only once every other day or something

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked
So many truths in this post. Also, "how often" is such a messed up question - makes me wonder if this dude thinks there's quotas he needs to meet on everything.
nigeline, March 12, 2014, 01:41:55 am

I think he thinks there's a cool-down meter or something.
Neal, March 12, 2014, 02:40:12 pm

I like to think it's that he's convinced that there's a limited amount of times a girl can have monster cock before she explodes or something
Tiny Prancer, April 21, 2014, 10:07:37 pm
Only once every other day or something
nigeline, April 23, 2014, 12:53:16 am
"I cast my monster cock daily on the maiden"

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
Well, it's the Internet, and with shit like this there's always subtext. He wasn't there to ask people how often he should have buttsex with his girlfriend.

He was there to brag that he has buttsex with his girlfriend.

nigeline

• Willy Dang Doodle
  • Paid
  • All you do is dump
Well, it's the Internet, and with shit like this there's always subtext. He wasn't there to ask people how often he should have buttsex with his girlfriend.

Isfahan, April 23, 2014, 06:35:32 am
"buttsex" with his "girlfriend" Daphne Catherine.

Mister Smalls

• Steampunk Evita original cast member
  • Paid

can't spell subtext without buttsex
A Whirring Bone-White Gleech Runic strifeheart slandersonn Gimnbo Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Sovereign Chai Sherman Tank Argyle Funk Really_Quite_Nice
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 04:44:53 pm by Mister Smalls »

strifeheart

• a mixture of gravity and waggery
  • Paid

can't spell subtext without buttsex
Mister Smalls, April 24, 2014, 07:08:49 pm
mind blown

🍆

• Spongy Wood Witch
  • Paid
  • Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge cunt
I guess this belongs here. I just noticed that Boots referenced Snow two episodes in a row (ice cubes ep & offbeatr ep). That is a weird coincidence.

Boots Raingear

• BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement
I guess this belongs here. I just noticed that Boots referenced Snow two episodes in a row (ice cubes ep & offbeatr ep). That is a weird coincidence.
Garbage Dacey, May 15, 2014, 03:05:51 pm

Yeah, CanCon regulations meant I had to put up with an awful lot of Snow airplay in the 90s. It's a thing that's never really going to leave my brain.

Similarly: Adam referenced ZZ Top in both of his last two appearances. All we need is a John to double up on some Air Supply mentions and we'll have some sort of trifecta of... something.

Adam Bozarth

• Your friend on the internet
  • Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
Is it my fault that whenever people make up a name for the internet, it sounds ZZ Top adjacent?

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Is it my fault that whenever people make up a name for the internet, it sounds ZZ Top adjacent?
Adam Bozarth, May 15, 2014, 04:08:26 pm
God yes.

Boots Raingear

• BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement
For the record, I'd be the happiest boy if you found a way to squeeze in a ZZ Top reference in every episode you're in.

🍆

• Spongy Wood Witch
  • Paid
I can't believe I didn't think to post this before, but the recurring references to Werner Herzog every time someone does a vaguely Teutonic accent are so perfect. I think it's because I can totally imagine Herzog enjoying The F Plus.

🍆

• Spongy Wood Witch
  • Paid
I'm double posting to say also, Wesley Willis references. Fuck if they don't work every single time.

Adam Bozarth

• Your friend on the internet
  • Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
I'm double posting to say also, Wesley Willis references. Fuck if they don't work every single time.
Garbage Dacey, July 09, 2014, 04:07:29 am