Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:22:06 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 231 The Hedgehog  (Read 43035 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Episode 231 The Hedgehog
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop GodOfCheevos Patterns Sherman Tank MyFaceBeHi Yavuz znarf
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 12:23:35 pm by Lemon »

SirSlarty

• Linda, where's my coffee!?
  • Paid
  • don't let's start
Episode 231 The Hedgehog #1
Lemon Sherman Tank znarf

BARK RANGER

• MRS. ASTOR'S PET HORSE
  • Paid
Episode 231 The Hedgehog #2
Sonic OC creators are favored by God, deal with it.

At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who, then, is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?”.  He called a child to him, and placed the child among them.  And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 18:1-3

It's too bad their rules forbid explicitly religious material, I want to see some RP logs of Leblanc the Hedgehog's crucifixion, or Bangs the Wizard Hog's mass circumcision of the Shechemites.
Sherman Tank
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 12:12:49 am by BARK RANGER »

Please And Thanks

• Paid
  • Paid
  • Paid
Episode 231 The Hedgehog #3
There's a new amazing username every 5 minutes this episode, think I'm gana stick with Suicide Jesus The Hedgehog though
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 02:10:18 am by Please And Thanks »

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
Episode 231 The Hedgehog #4
I learned that not only are there Sonic fans who are so far gone that they like Sonic 2006 enough to include it in their fan character bullshit, but that their fan character backstories are all 1000% better than the actual plot of Sonic 2006.

izzy

• Dealer of Illegal Hedgehog Substances
  • Paid
Episode 231 The Hedgehog #5
 "Illegal hedgehog substances" is my new favorite phrase in the English language.

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Patterns Sherman Tank

Cleretic

• Russian Roulette Silver Medalist
  • Paid
Episode 231 The Hedgehog #6
I learned that not only are there Sonic fans who are so far gone that they like Sonic 2006 enough to include it in their fan character bullshit, but that their fan character backstories are all 1000% better than the actual plot of Sonic 2006.
Sherman the Hedgetank, October 23, 2016, 02:45:13 am
You know those reviews kicking around online trying to look positively back on the Star Wars prequels, that ultimately amount to the author getting extremely distracted by surface details and ignoring--willingly or not--the actual extreme flaws of the movies in favor of focusing on the tons of light sabers (which is itself a bad thing but it's at least pretty)? Red Letter Media's recent Force Awakens review dissected some of them.

Sonic 2006 fans are the same. They either forgive or ignore the more fundamental structural flaws of it, because some of its other flaws actually appeal to them. The shitty parts of its story appeal specifically to them, of course they're going to ignore that gravity is a mere suggestion in that game.
Sherman Tank SHAMBA~1.SBB

Patterns

• An actual venture capitalist worth supporting
  • Paid
Episode 231 The Hedgehog #7
You know, I hear about how there's a strong correlation between Sonic and autism, but I always think that's just looking at a biased sample. I've never met someone who's a Sonic fan in real life (that I know of,) but I imagine they're probably normal, well-adjusted people.

But jesus christ, the autism is palpable here. What is with this fanbase.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Episode 231 The Hedgehog #8
You know, I hear about how there's a strong correlation between Sonic and autism, but I always think that's just looking at a biased sample. I've never met someone who's a Sonic fan in real life (that I know of,) but I imagine they're probably normal, well-adjusted people.

Patterns, October 23, 2016, 10:14:48 am
This forum once determined the answer.

https://ballp.it/index.php?topic=214.msg3121#msg3121
Patterns Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Yavuz Lemon Sherman Tank

Patterns

• An actual venture capitalist worth supporting
  • Paid
Episode 231 The Hedgehog #9

Patterns, October 23, 2016, 10:14:48 am
This forum once determined the answer.

https://ballp.it/index.php?topic=214.msg3121#msg3121
pumpkin spice latte, October 23, 2016, 10:27:14 am

Wow, that was really informative. I have no further questions.

RedMinjo

• Paid
  • Which of these houses is the most blue?
Episode 231 The Hedgehog #10
Sherman Tank

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
Episode 231 The Hedgehog #11
I thought that there was no way that "Selim the Hedgehog" would come up with anything.

Good lord, was I ever wrong.

Ballp.it, meet "Selim 'Sliat' Reworp"*.

This comes from a page on the Sonic Fanon Wiki. He is an insane criminal who has magical diabetes. He also has exactly 23 likes and dislikes apiece, and his blood type is AB.

Sliat then goes into a mental breakdown screaming "IS EVERYTHING I KNOW A LIE?!?! WAS I CREATED AS NOTHING BUT A MEMORY AND COPY!??!! WHO AM I!?!?! AM I EVEN REAL!?!?! DO I HAVE A HEART OF MY OWN!?!?! OR IS THAT A LIE TOO?!?!?!" After Sliat goes into a mental breakdown, Proto and Zeal take him to the hospital, and Slait falls into a coma for 2 weeks.Quote from

"CRAAAAAAAP!!!!!!" -when encountering giant opponent

"Damn..." -when something bad happens

"Oh Sh**!!" -When falling off a high place, rockslide happens, etc

"HOLY CRAP?!?!!?!" -when surprised

"Hell no..." -when fighting someone thats over 20 feet tall

"IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO GO BOOM!!!!" -when being a sadistic bomber

"I'LL PUMP YOU FULL OF LEAD!!!!!" -when being a sadistic gunner

"I'LL SLICE YOU TO RIBBONS!!!!!" -when being a sadistic swordsman

"Oooh...I'm gonna have to get my hands REALLY bloody this time..." -when about to murder viciouslyQuote from

*Read the words backwards.
Sherman Tank Shigan cube abuser Gyro znarf SHAMBA~1.SBB

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Episode 231 The Hedgehog #12
Yourname the Hedgehog is an amazing thing to show people who aren't internet fandom savvy, it's such an insane thing that basically whatever name you search for, you will find an OC
Yavuz

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
Episode 231 The Hedgehog #13
I couldn't quite tell if "Leblanc the Hedgehog" was sincere, or if that was some PUA/MRA/MGTOW/other dumb Manosphere idiocy guy's idea of what a "White Knight" Sonic OC would be like.

Zekka

• I AM IN INTO MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS AND MANY METHODS USED IN THE STOCK MARKET
  • Paid
Episode 231 The Hedgehog #14
oh hey, the isfahano link on the episode page requires you to be logged in.

you guys are welcome to mirror that if you want, but not required.