Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:51:31 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Favorite Running Gags / Callbacks / Meta Jokes?  (Read 44132 times)

Shigan

• Cum golem with long hair on men
  • Paid
*Lemmy
*Allusions to Boots' relationship with new-age bullshit
Achilles' Heelies Corn Syrup Sherman Tank

John Toast

• The original Fat Voiceâ„¢
  • Ridiculist
  • Cover me in syrup. I'm delicious.
I know it's only been in the DRUGS! episode, but I absolutely love the Edit Point gag. I'm a suckered for audio-based jokes and the echo effect and *ding* kill me every time.
znarf birdie Hux

Fatty Bo Batty

• Adult Baby Protective Services Officer
  • Paid
  • Is good to make a posting
The Boots voice always gets me, especially when Boots does it.
Yavuz

Cleretic

• Russian Roulette Silver Medalist
  • Paid
I don't know exactly how many times this has turned up, but on re-listening to some episodes I'm struck by Portaxx mentioning a Hanna-Barbera animated cartoon adaptation of something... more than I realized.

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
Other ridiculists calling Lemon "Citrus" in the early episodes amuses me for some reason.
birdie

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
Other ridiculists calling Lemon "Citrus" in the early episodes amuses me for some reason.
Sherman Tank Nachos, May 18, 2017, 10:15:43 pm

At the risk of doxxing his username used to have Citrus in it before he simplified it to Lemon, so people do that because it's what they called him for many years.

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
I love it whenever Lemon tries to set up a ballpit plug and the other person totally drops the ball, in part because it was precisely those shit plugs that made me check this place out.

Also anytime Bunnybread encourages STOG to act up.
znarf Sherman Tank birdie

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
While Frank West reading emoticons is always wonderful I'm just as consistently amused by the related recurring gag of Frank West having a monopoly on reading emoticons and threatening legal action whenever someone else on the podcast starts muscling in on his schtick.

Also the running gag about Frank West being on multiple government watchlists following F Plus Live 3. Frank West is just really good for running gags in general come to think of it...

ClaraTinSoldier

• Professional Cool Guy
  • Paid
-I don't have that problem. Goodbye!

It's been a while since its last appearance, but I'm a big fan of boots's Edith Bunker voice.  It was a nice surprise to hear it last ep.

-Any variation on "Lemon, puh-leeze don't doxx me!" when the ridiculists will imply they are the posters they read excerpts from. e.g. "Oh, we found Portaxx's account"

RoeCocoa Kinjaav Hux