Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:05:59 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1565354 times)

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
25 MORE Reasons Why Brevity is the Soul of Wit
auaurorau three cats in a self-driving car FinchChunk Macho Masc Sangy Savage Lemon Dr. Buttplug Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop moooo566 (taylor's version) Yavuz RoeCocoa

auaurorau

• Paid
english is an early-access language, lacking many basic features. why can't i form adverbs from comparatives? i would like to say "strongerly" rather than "more strongly"
three cats in a self-driving car RoeCocoa

Hux

• i'm like jim jones but a girl
  • Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
remembering the time that a woman was very obviously flirting with me and i had no idea until my coworker pointed it out after she left. and then i was like "oh shit yeah true"
GirlKisser420 Yavuz

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Although a sandworm tracksuit would kick ass
Agent Coop Time!, September 02, 2020, 11:01:02 pm
you have to pull the trigger on this before the movie comes out so nobody thinks you're a poser but you should definitely do that
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

three cats in a self-driving car

• Paid
  • ??? ??
a padded baron harkonnen tracksuit that masks how fat you really are below it
chai tea latte Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Lemon

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
english is an early-access language, lacking many basic features. why can't i form adverbs from comparatives? i would like to say "strongerly" rather than "more strongly"
auaurorau, September 03, 2020, 12:38:55 am
the rule is that one syllable comparatives get -ly and longer ones get more -
hth

three cats in a self-driving car

• Paid
  • ??? ??
but why can't you just -ly longer words, it's time to implement that imo so we can make longerly and stupiderly words.
auaurorau chai tea latte GirlKisser420

Shell Game

• Fearless: The Fiscal Year of Shadow
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
The truth of it is you can superly duperly doodly add -ly to whateverly you want
Especially if you're hopingly reaching for a rhymely.

ikaribattousai

• Paid
Kind of crazy that the diameter of the moon is about the distance between New York City and Las Vegas, and the distance between the Earth and the moon is about the distance between the Earth and the moon. Really makes you think.
Seth "Slimy" Rollins Shell Game chai tea latte Great Joe Salubrious Rex Lemon Penultimatum

Great Joe

• Local good at video games be-er
  • Paid
  • Myahhh!
Looking back on today, I think coffee might have betrayed me.
ikaribattousai auaurorau

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Putting a speeding ticket in your front window so cops know not to give you another one today
ikaribattousai chai tea latte

ikaribattousai

• Paid
It's that time of year again where people in the midwest post about how much they love fall like it hasn't smash cut from sweltering summer to frigid winter here for the last ten years.
Seth "Slimy" Rollins RoeCocoa

chai tea latte

• Paid
It's that time of year again where people in the midwest post about how much they love fall like it hasn't smash cut from sweltering summer to frigid winter here for the last ten years.
ikaribattousai, September 04, 2020, 12:57:32 pm
owned

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
I'm sorry, zoomers, but this is the only wet "ass" "pussy" I need!

Dr. Buttplug Salubrious Rex chai tea latte

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
Just finished my latest fanfic: it’s called Those Lunatic Tunes, it’s an alternate universe wile e coyote X Road Runner where they are both nonbinary kpop stars. It’s a billion words long, completely bloodless and I will be doxxed for it, revealing that I’m just  pretending to be in the Nation of Islam
Seth "Slimy" Rollins xX_sp00ks_Xx Salubrious Rex Frank West Shell Game Penultimatum lazzer grardaion? positive stress Wrought sambair chai tea latte A Meat Yavuz Hux Antivehicular