Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:32:04 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1454189 times)

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
due to an unfortunate misunderstanding, the number 420 in all weed references will be replaced with 1620 starting january 1st 2023
Great Joe RoeCocoa

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
GWF Hegel's Little PogChamp Dialectic

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
Somewhere out there there's a community of people who are really into the reptilian overlord conspiracy theory but because they want to fuck the reptilian overlords.
Salubrious Rex

A Meat

• Paid
Somewhere out there there's a community of people who are really into the reptilian overlord conspiracy theory but because they want to fuck the reptilian overlords.
unregistered hypercum 2, December 03, 2022, 02:36:50 pm
and if you want to fuck the alien reptoid overlords, you should come on down to ballpit, b a l l p dot i t
Spenny Salubrious Rex Dr. Buttplug

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Glock G-15 would be a beautiful name for a baby girl
thelizzerd

krytton

• CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK

that's just my friends i mean probably

Great Joe

• Local good at video games be-er
  • Paid
  • Myahhh!
Wasn't that an F-Plus episode?

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
Wouldn't judge ya for wantin' to fuck a reptoid. A billionaire tho? That's just gross.

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
Wasn't that an F-Plus episode?
Great Joe, December 05, 2022, 06:15:31 am

Quite possibly, wouldn't be the first time I've gone "haha funny" at a thought I had, proudly shared my mediocre joke, and then discovered it wasn't even my mediocre joke and I'd just forgotten it until something dredged memory fragments from the brain sludge.

Victor Laszlo

• May my path be lit up by the bridges that I've burned
  • Ridiculist
  • Yay Victor!
It's weird recognizing how many times a day you absentmindedly visit a website until you decide to stop visiting that website.

I've mindlessly opened it twice since deleting my account a few hours ago, that's how reflexive it's become.

EDIT: I quit largely because it became entirely about one person, who had the power to make it so you couldn't ignore him no matter how hard you tried.  I stayed this long because I do get a small benefit from interaction with other medical professionals... I just opened up the medical mastodon group to see about starting an account there and the first four posts I saw were about that same person.  F U C K
Sauce Great Joe Salubrious Rex Lemon Frank West chai tea latte RoeCocoa xX_sp00ks_Xx Shell Game Antivehicular Dr. Buttplug
« Last Edit: December 11, 2022, 08:50:22 pm by Victor Laszlo »

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
I wonder if that Everclear guy is still living with my ghost.
Antivehicular Salubrious Rex RoeCocoa

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
Ever hear people wanting to get their brains fucked silly? Get boned till their grey matter starts leaking out their ears? Think that kind of stuff's appealing? Have you even seen people with dementia? I wouldn't want to live that life even if it's for five short minutes.
A Meat Antivehicular

A Meat

• Paid
Are stigmata piercings?

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
I Went For A Lifelong Crippling Cocaine Addiction And All I Got Was This Stupid XS T-shirt
Lemon

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
You don't have 'clussy fever', you have depression.
Dr. Buttplug Shell Game Sauce Antivehicular