Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:53:12 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 401: Travel Morons  (Read 306 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
401: Travel Morons
thelizzerd

Philosothelia

• Paid
  • The world literally becomes the vagina.
401: Travel Morons #1
there’s so much poetry. You start to understand why American immigrants saw New York for the first and immediately were inspired to put pen to paper. But just because you have the inspiration doesn’t mean you have the talent to produce bangers
thelizzerd

Wolley74

• Paid
  • Is not a paths duck
401: Travel Morons #2
So I can add on details for the EPCOT complaint cause this is right in my wheelhouse.

Originally Fast pass was free, all you had to do was get to a literal physical kiosk that would give you a ticket with a specific window of time to come back and ride, in that window you would be immediately be moved to the front of the line regardless of the standard standby.

They said they were there in 2004, which would only be a few months after Mission Space would have been opened since that was August 2003. Having been to Disney around that time fast pass absolutely would cause multiple hour lines due to them getting total priority, especially at EPCOT since Test Track and Mission Space were the only two real rides per se at that whole park.
They didn't change the fast passes until almost 2013, when they were starting to change over to Fastpass+ on the app where they could more easily control how many passes got issued.
Lemon vampiresoftware Salubrious Rex thelizzerd

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

• Oh no it's the "The-World-Owes-Me-A-Living Lads"!!
  • Ridiculist
  • RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARR
401: Travel Morons #3
So I can add on details for the EPCOT complaint cause this is right in my wheelhouse.

Originally Fast pass was free, all you had to do was get to a literal physical kiosk that would give you a ticket with a specific window of time to come back and ride, in that window you would be immediately be moved to the front of the line regardless of the standard standby.

They said they were there in 2004, which would only be a few months after Mission Space would have been opened since that was August 2003. Having been to Disney around that time fast pass absolutely would cause multiple hour lines due to them getting total priority, especially at EPCOT since Test Track and Mission Space were the only two real rides per se at that whole park.
They didn't change the fast passes until almost 2013, when they were starting to change over to Fastpass+ on the app where they could more easily control how many passes got issued.
Wolley74, March 25, 2024, 04:03:19 am

No better time to post this!

It's all about FastPass but also about the logistical nightmare of running a theme park at all. I enjoyed it, anyway.
Wolley74 thelizzerd

Lumbermouth

• Paid
401: Travel Morons #4
God those Cancun/Cabo poems were fucking BLEAK.
thelizzerd

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
401: Travel Morons #5
The Cabo poem was my favorite part of the episode. Great reading of it was giggling a little.