Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:29:34 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1444317 times)

sambair

• Paid
After getting Chipotle after work, I think I'm just done with Chipotle, Subway, and any other fucking restaurant where I have to hold your hand and tell the server every single goddamn ingredient.
Sovereign

Sovereign

• Self-proclaimed writer
  • Paid
  • none pizza left beef
There should be an 'ignore' button on youtube videos that acts as the opposite of a subscribe button, either limiting how often the channel's videos are recommended or outright blocking their videos from appearing on the home page.
RoeCocoa sambair

Neal

There should be an 'ignore' button on youtube videos that acts as the opposite of a subscribe button, either limiting how often the channel's videos are recommended or outright blocking their videos from appearing on the home page.
Sovereign, March 18, 2019, 05:19:38 pm

Mine already does. It's not on the video itself, but it's on the home page in recommendations. Hover over the thumbnail and the three little menu dots appear on the right; click "not interested" and make sure to follow through on the "tell us why" option.
Sovereign

Sovereign

• Self-proclaimed writer
  • Paid
  • none pizza left beef
Sovereign, March 18, 2019, 05:19:38 pm

Mine already does. It's not on the video itself, but it's on the home page in recommendations. Hover over the thumbnail and the three little menu dots appear on the right; click "not interested" and make sure to follow through on the "tell us why" option.
Neal, March 18, 2019, 05:37:27 pm

I've been doing that for the past few days now and it seems really hit or miss as to whether it works.

I think it'd be useful to have as an option before it reaches your recommendations, though. Like you stumble upon a video and you immediately know you would rather not see another video from the channel, so you'd have the option to preemptively bar them from your recommendations.
RoeCocoa Wrought

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
What's a good podcast app for android? I have podcastgo but the f plus is broken on it and it's not showing me any new episodes after 296 or letting me look at the f plus's library

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
What's a good podcast app for android? I have podcastgo but the f plus is broken on it and it's not showing me any new episodes after 296 or letting me look at the f plus's library
Wrought, March 19, 2019, 08:45:14 am

If you're up to spending a couple of bucks, I really like PocketCast.

Neal

I use Podcast Addict (and paid for the no-ad version) and it seems to work just fine.

Turtle

• [F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+]
  • Paid
 I use PlayerFM. It does what a podcast app needs to do and has no ads. Only flaw is that it doesn't support paid podcasts since it populates its library from user provided urls. Been happy with it for years though.

Carbon

• Paid
  • Can wink with both eyes at once
It's funny that you can literally piss away your water if you drink it, but drinking water is like the least wasteful thing you can do with it

lazzer grardaion?

• Paid

I just use Google Play Music. What kind of functionality are you looking for there?

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Crazy to think about how frozen pizza, one of humanity's staple food groups, was invented in the 1950s

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Crazy to think about how frozen pizza, one of humanity's staple food groups, was invented in the 1950s
chai tea latte, March 19, 2019, 02:44:49 pm
frozen pizza, but it's done up to look like a character from Frozen

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.

I just use Google Play Music. What kind of functionality are you looking for there?
LancashireMcGee, March 19, 2019, 02:37:22 pm
Just downloading them and having a decent library (obviously with the F Plus included)

Sovereign

• Self-proclaimed writer
  • Paid
  • none pizza left beef
I don't listen to podcasts on my phone much, but I have two apps installed and both seem to work just fine for everyday listening. I'm not sure how they interact with paid podcasts, if at all.

Google Podcasts is a standalone podcast streaming app made by Google in case you don't want to deal with Google Play Music as a whole. It allows you to download episodes and shows the most recent Fplus episodes.

I've used Castbox in the past and it seems to be a bit more robust in terms of following RSS feed links and having several options on if or when it should automatically download recent episodes, stuff like that. Pretty sure it has ads, though.

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
Listening to good music is like being taken by the hand and led somewhere nice by somebody who loves you, whether you love them back or not.