Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:06:02 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Garbage Day: Another 24 Terrible Hours with The F Plus  (Read 52180 times)

Lady Frenzy

• ride junk ride drunk
  • Paid
  • Doctor doctor, I've got the lady frenzy
Upon re-examination of the likpas I learned that I got the phallocrats and the scragans mixed up. How silly of me
Wrought, April 08, 2018, 02:09:20 pm

U likpatin' BAD
Wrought

Shell Game

• Fearless: The Fiscal Year of Shadow
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Hey, quick question, what are you going to tell people when they ask what you got up to at the weekend?
moooo566, April 08, 2018, 01:15:52 pm
"Not much."

Also I'm not sure what to do with all the arts i have sitting around now. Hopefully we'll have a place to post them. I (surprisingly) liked all of what I did last night, but my favorites were the pokemon mash-up dijon asked me to do AFTER i was done drawing for the stream.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 02:27:59 pm by Shell Game »

SHAMBA~1.SBB

• I love dungs!!
  • Paid
  • ƨtupid cat
I can't believe I was awake through the whole thing.It Sherman Tankpates with the gentle ballp.its, April 08, 2018, 11:30:05 am
Nodded off halfway through WikiHow.

So, so close.

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
I'm still reading that fucking Likpa comic and it's gone from a strange sex thing to a strange metaphor about the evils of colonialism. Surprisingly, not the worse take on colonialism I've read, if you ignore the immortal sentient penises.

Presented to your enjoyment, the Likpa timeline (they count time the opposite way we do).

-1992 Start of the Rastalikpa calendar. Jah Rastafalik, Bobmarlik, Hailik and Wailik found Jamalika. Their record, thoroughly preserved through ages, confirms the existence, at this time, of a community of immortal Likpas «Children of the Mother», living around Her. They were were attacked by Phallos.

-1800 Slaughter of the last Likpas of the Oreal, of which the marvellous ruins were found at the time of the First Phallos War. Appearance of the craputalist regime and beginning of the Dark Age. 11th Phallo King, and first Phallo's historical records.

Until the death of the 13th Phallo King, the Phallo's town experiences a large expansion, and starts to build settlements in other parts of the island, such as in the Copper Mountains, in the Shades mountains, or in the Mouth (future place of the Boobette's harbour)

-1698 The Atheism War. The King Phallo 13, in order to repress religions, chases the Occitan Phallos from the Spooklik Mountain, toward their today land (The two Islands and the three Valleys) and arsons the Temple on the Spooklik Mountain. All the Likpas have their antennas cut, causing them a great suffering.

-1696 Appearance of the pukerats, a completely new species, which creates havoc in the Phallo's fields, causing a serious food shortage.

-1695 The Great Epidemics. More than 95% of the Phallos die of the Antenna Syndrom (AIDS), of which the king Phallo 13 is the first victim.

The Phallos, being now less than 5000, gather together in the town. The Great Epidemics will last for centuries, regularly dooming the town, before the virus becomes weaker. The Likpas reappear little by little, as the virus does only little harm to them. The Phallos have to make do with this situation, but they put the Likpas in slavery. Generous and libertarian ideas start to appear among gentler Phallos and emancipated Likpas.   But the Phallos kings still keep an iron hand on the government.

-1392 First uprising of the likpas, crushed in blood. But their generous ideas survived...

-1367 Foundation of the Liksist-Breastist party for the liberation of the Gentle Likpas and Gentle Boobettes, more often known as «the Reds», because of the colour of its flag, red like the heart, with bearing a boob and a Likpa.

-1332 Legalization of the Red party. During years of clandestine strife, the Parti will be the hope of the likpas and gentle women. We owe it many more fair laws.

-1327 Abolition of the mutilation of antennas. However this ignominious practice still happens in secret today.

-1256 The revolution of the Reds is a triumph, imposing the democracism and limiting the powers of the kings.

The huge hopes and expectations of the Revolution are quickly dismissed, as the Reds soon become a parody of liberation, which hampers things rather that moving them. They propose more and more laws, but this is useless as it does not solve the bad mind of the Phallos and Scraguns. The town undergoes a great science and technical progress, thanks mainly to the Likpas. But the society is still locked in an unawowed racism of the Phallos against the Likpas.

Sherman Tank Lemon Shell Game Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Wrought Yavuz

SHAMBA~1.SBB

• I love dungs!!
  • Paid
  • ƨtupid cat
Yeah, I read a whole bunch of that comic after SA got wind of it some years back, and I was surprised by how much the comic turned out to be a vehicle for simplistic but sincere social commentary.  I actually found myself getting somewhat invested in the struggles of the talking disembodied penises - I especially remember the story of poor little Likpato, which would have nauseated me with its ham-handedness in a more serious context but was disarming in the strange, juvenile form that it took.

Lady Frenzy

• ride junk ride drunk
  • Paid
  • Doctor doctor, I've got the lady frenzy
And if YOU want to likpate, go to BAAAAAALLPIT's Likpa thread!

dijon du jour

• your zesty bud
  • Paid
  • oh gosh
Yo I just wanna say how much fun I had watching and especially drawing this year. Everyone did such an amazing job from the readers to the artists to the donors to the people in the chat.
Shell Game A Meat Achilles' Heelies Liatai Wrought montrith nudna

Shell Game

• Fearless: The Fiscal Year of Shadow
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Yo I just wanna say how much fun I had watching and especially drawing this year. Everyone did such an amazing job from the readers to the artists to the donors to the people in the chat.
dijon du jour, April 08, 2018, 04:40:41 pm
seconded. this was such a fun experience and everyone involved was super cool, nice, and entertaining.

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
Here is the Botology side stream:

I have people with me in the voice channel most of the time, so it's probably more watchable than last year's. I still don't think it's 6.5 hours watchable, but hey, Botology isn't 6.5 hours playable and I did that, so who am I to tell you what to do with your time?
Sherman Tank Liatai GirlKisser420 Wrought Wyst montrith nudna sambair

Neal

Thicc Dave's legend shall be eternal.

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
Thicc Dave's legend shall be eternal.
Neal, April 08, 2018, 06:01:34 pm

Gotta respect a robot that has a butt that the Nier robots would covet.

Bunnybread

• You're welcome, genitals of the world.
  • Ridiculist
I wanna thank everyone who donated or contributed in any way.  Especially Boots and Lemon need some praise.  I'm sorry I had to go just before WikiHow but life was demanding my attention right then and there. 

I dubbed everyone with hip hop monikers for our rap battle hour.  As a back up I had names for anyone who could've subbed in for that hour.  Here you go.

Toast Face Killah
BrosBeforeHoezarth
Jimmy Jimmy Ya Jimmy Yam Jimmy Franks
Frank WestSide Connection (I couldn't decide between that and Frankonia)
Jack Chick was going to get the Mike Jones treatment because I love him.  Jack Chick! (who?) Jack Chick! (who?)
Puff Pass Portaxx
Shell Shell Cool J
KumquatSupWiddit
Akon Heelies
BumpGrillz

and I knew he wasn't going to make it for the event but Dr. Laszlo still ended up as
Vic Ross

Alright.  Love y'all.  I'm gonna go buy my first Mega Man game and get to work.
SHAMBA~1.SBB Sherman Tank Achilles' Heelies Liatai Wrought Positronic Vinny Possum Seth "Slimy" Rollins John Toast Lady Frenzy chai tea latte Bodark montrith Spenny Dr. Buttplug Corn Syrup Puppy Time bubbleuj
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 10:24:15 am by Bunnybread »

Mique

• Paid
  • Pronounced like Mike
Remember when I said I would isolate Kumquat's laugh? Well I didn't do a very good job of it, but here it is.

https://soundcloud.com/user-891603340/hahahaha

Also, here's what the spectrogram looked like from the clip I recorded.
Mix Macho Masc Sangy Savage Sherman Tank Lemon Liatai Wrought Positronic John Toast One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes Bodark RoeCocoa A Meat montrith Corn Syrup Puppy Time Yavuz

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
this was so much fun and i now want to die. 4 hours of sleep split between two hour blocks is no way to live.

major, major love to boots and lemon for organizing this, and major, minor love to everyone who participated!
Liatai Sherman Tank Wrought Spenny NutshellGulag Dr. Buttplug Yavuz

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
Behold! The unexpurgated story of a fat, mentally ill man shouting about Sports Nazis at an El Paso bus stop.

Also, behold the magisterial author of that unhinged jeremiad, as per his own avatar:
Liatai Wrought SHAMBA~1.SBB Cheapskate
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 06:42:53 pm by It Sherman Tankpates with the gentle ballp.its »