Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:45:30 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Garbage Day: Another 24 Terrible Hours with The F Plus  (Read 50802 times)

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
Oh, and later in the thread he posts what got him in trouble for "terroristic threats":

Well, it's because I had said the following . . . . .

"If you all liked Columbine, then you're all just going to really love Columbine II."

And then, I said that all athletes should be ground up and made into lunch meat to feed the homeless!

They interpreted that as a "terroristic threat" hence, they called THE MAN on me!!!

This guy has more issues than the stacks at a college science library.
Liatai Wrought SHAMBA~1.SBB montrith

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
That guy's stories were the best part of the Sport Hate Hour. It was like a mystery where he told you the start of the story and then from that you had to try and figure out exactly what any of this had to do with sports.
Liatai Corn Syrup

Positronic

• You told a squash lie!
  • Paid
  • You broke a squash promise!
I learned that the Freeballin' was probably the worst thing I've ever drawn with you guys (especially since I'm currently getting my MLS)! I regret not sticking around to talk with you guys in Discord after I stopped drawing, but my internet connection was screwy and disconnected at least twice while I was streaming. Let's just blame Comcast.

You're all wonderful though--I can't wait until the hours I missed are uploaded because I still go through the original 24TH for background noise while I'm drawing. I'm especially curious about that TVTropes hour!
Wrought Boots Raingear Sherman Tank Liatai

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
Yeah, I can't wait either. I went to sleep during the nightmare fuel hour, which was pretty slow for the parts I was around for (mostly just different people thinking pokemon and power rangers are super scary) and I asked in chat what the next hour was and someone said "the greenland theory" and I just went ehhh that sounds like it'll be boring, I'll just go sleep for a bit and whenever I wake up I'll come back". Turns out the greenland theory would have been worth staying up for, from what I've heard

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
As far as I can tell, the timestamps are one hour behind. Hour 15 starts not long after 14 hours in

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
I found one of the screaming cone-thrower's blog and I think there's enough in there for a doc. Dude's a 400 pound Atheist fedora-wearing fat acceptance advocate with an obesity fetish.
Liatai Seth "Slimy" Rollins
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 08:49:20 pm by It Sherman Tankpates with the gentle ballp.its »

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
As far as I can tell, the timestamps are one hour behind. Hour 15 starts not long after 14 hours in
Wrought, April 08, 2018, 08:28:15 pm
I'm wrong. Hour 1 is (ostensibly) 00:00:00 to 01:00:00. This is why I can't keep track of what year different centuries are

Cradicus

• Paid
I managed to get a few hours in live, but missed most of it. Currently listening to the recorded stream on Twitch. If it's like last year that'll be up for the next week or so, but I'm definitely prioritizing it! Currently on hour four and this is great! Two big thoughts: 1) Wow it's amazing how much more stable and smooth the stream is this year, I haven't been freaked out by a single windows error sound 2) You guys seemed way more energetic/excited in the final hours this time around, I feel like the Omegaverse hour last year really killed the whole stream!
GirlKisser420 Liatai

John Toast

• The original Fat Voiceâ„¢
  • Ridiculist
  • Cover me in syrup. I'm delicious.
That was amazing and so much fun. Thanks to Lemon and Boots and everyone for making this happen!

I loved all of the people turning around on Sissykiss during my Billy Joel "tribute". I won't say that it made that hour worth it in any way, but I'm glad I could bring us out of the Sissykiss Abyss with the universal love for Piano Man.
Wrought GirlKisser420 One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes Shell Game Yavuz Sherman Tank chai tea latte Vinny Possum Liatai SHAMBA~1.SBB Positronic NutshellGulag Dr. Buttplug

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
I don't know what everyone's complaining about. I happen to think hour 13 was the best one... [heart]
beelzeboob SHAMBA~1.SBB Boots Raingear

Lady Frenzy

• ride junk ride drunk
  • Paid
  • Doctor doctor, I've got the lady frenzy
I was nervous like you wouldn't believe before my first drawing shift, but I quickly got into the flow, and it was ultimately a lot of fun. Thanks for tossing me into the garbage mix. My favorite contribution was raising $130 by butchering classical pieces of art. 10/10 Would likpate again.
Sherman Tank Liatai Shell Game A Meat montrith Yavuz

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
I was nervous like you wouldn't believe before my first drawing shift, but I quickly got into the flow, and it was ultimately a lot of fun. Thanks for tossing me into the garbage mix. My favorite contribution was raising $130 by butchering classical pieces of art. 10/10 Would likpate again.
Lady Frenzy, April 09, 2018, 12:06:11 am
I was anxious all week! I'm so glad I did it though. Having the readers stop mid-doc to express their confusion at what i was drawing was more than i could have ever asked for from this!
Liatai montrith Yavuz

krytton

• CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK
id been hoping for the sissykiss doc to be read entirely because of piano man
SHAMBA~1.SBB Sherman Tank Bodark

Seth "Slimy" Rollins

• I Waterboard Clowns For A Living And I Fucked Up Real Bad
  • Paid
  • ratfucking ourselves into oblivion
Does anyone remember the dude that came in near the end of the Mormon Alien doc and said something to the affect of "haha cool guys when are the islam docs :)"
Wrought