Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:09:03 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: CTRL+V and post it  (Read 430189 times)

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
CTRL+V and post it #1035
What literacy is to the monster cockytical mind, electracy is to the affective body: a prosthesis that enhances and augments a natural or organic human potential. Alphabetic writing is an artificial memory that supports long complex chains of reasoning impossible to sustain within the organic mind. Digital imaging similarly supports extensive complexes of mood atmospheres beyond organic capacity. Electrate logic proposes to design these atmospheres into affective group intelligence. Literacy and electracy in collaboration produce a civilizational left-brain right-brain integration. If literacy focused on universally valid methodologies of knowledge (sciences), electracy focuses on the individual state of mind within which knowing takes place (arts).
chai tea latte

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
CTRL+V and post it #1036
xX_sp00ks_Xx

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1037
my_rest.describe_restaurant()

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
CTRL+V and post it #1038
:ballpit:
Salubrious Rex

Hux

• i'm like jim jones but a girl
  • Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
CTRL+V and post it #1039
OH THESE? 😳YOU MEAN MY 😘BOOBIES? 🥰MY MASSIVE 🤣FUCKING TIDDIES? 😙✌️MY SUPER 🤬STUFFED 😱UP MILKIES? 😩💦 MY HONKER 🥺BONKER DOINKY 😠BOINKYS? 😈😫MY FUCKING😒 FABRIC STREACHING WIND 🤭FLAPPING GRAVITY WELLING SEX 😴MOUNDS? 😝😂YOU MEAN 🥴THESE ✨SUPER DUPER✨ ULTRA HYPER GOD DAMN ☺️MOTHER FUCKIN 🧐BOUNCERS?😇 🌸
chai tea latte GirlKisser420 Puppy Time

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1040
"{:,}".format(number)"{:,}".format(number)

Puppy Time

• Rainbow Brownshirt
  • Paid
  • AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE A DONKEY HEAD!
CTRL+V and post it #1041
ネヲ

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1042
the original idea had been to dump a barrel of food leftovers on a young boy chained in a dungeon
xX_sp00ks_Xx

Shell Game

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1043
   "The Visitor"   
Wealthy gadabout Oswald Hendryks Cornelius is stranded in Cairo when a Syrian businessman picks him up by the side of the road and offers him a room for the night in his desert mansion. While there Oswald meets the man's wife and daughter, both of whom are extremely beautiful. A midnight liaison occurs and Oswald wonders who it was he spent the night with, when the businessman reveals to him new information that could be fatal.

"The Great Switcheroo"   
Two middle-class suburban men at a neighbourhood party devise a ruse whereby each can sleep with the other's wife, without either wife realising the deception. They compare sexual techniques beforehand, and one receives a rude awakening the morning after.

"The Last Act"   
After being widowed a woman reconnects with the man she left for her late husband years ago. The man is a gynaecologist, recently separated, and unbeknownst to the woman still harbours a grudge for her breaking off their relationship. He begins to seduce her, and a terrible revenge ensues.

"Bitch"   
Oswald Cornelius becomes entangled with a Belgian olfactory expert who claims to have discovered an eighth smell-related nerve that, when stimulated, unlocks certain aspects of human sexual experience. The expert develops a perfume to stimulate the nerve, causing chaos when it is exposed during a high society dinner for an American women's movement that Oswald is attending.
chai tea latte

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
CTRL+V and post it #1044
Wizard (8)
Your skills are getting out of this world. Some of your answers are magical. Answer 2000 tickets or make 2000 chats to reach this level.
Puppy Time

Puppy Time

• Rainbow Brownshirt
  • Paid
  • AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE A DONKEY HEAD!

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
CTRL+V and post it #1046

chai tea latte RoeCocoa

Shell Game

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1047
The character has been well-received by video game publications, several of which praised his role as a boss, and his playable inclusion in the special editions of Devil May Cry. His redesign for Ninja Theory's reboot was the subject of praise, finding him more appealing than Dante.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1048

ClaraTinSoldier

• Professional Cool Guy
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1049
Mulan has actually killed more people than any other Disney character
Puppy Time Frank West RoeCocoa