Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 05:55:23 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: CTRL+V and post it  (Read 446729 times)

eatenmyeyes

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #210
If someone tied him to a chair in front of a mirror and alternated between asking how smart he was and cutting of small pieces of his face, I wonder how many different answers he would give before passing out.

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
CTRL+V and post it #211
Oh hey, there's a bunch of Chick Fil A sauce in my medicine cabinet

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
CTRL+V and post it #212
Two young ladies arrived a Meeting wearing clothes that were quite revealing their body
parts. Here is what the Chairman told them:He took a good look at them and made them sit.Then he said something that, they might never forget in their life. He looked at them straight in the eyes and said; "ladies, everything that God made valuable in this world is well covered and hardly to see, find or get.
1. Where do you find diamonds? Deep down in the ground, covered and protected.
2. Where do you find pearls? Deep down at the bottom of the ocean, covered up and protected in a beautiful shell.
3. Where do you find gold? Way down in the mine, covered over with layers of rock and to get them, you have to work hard & dig deep down to get them.
He looked at them with serious eyes and said;
"Your body is sacred & unique" You are far more precious than gold, diamonds and pearls, and you should be covered too."So he added that, if you keep your treasured mineral just like gold, diamond and pearls, deeply covered up, a reputable mining organization with the requisite machinery will fly down and conduct years of extensive exploration.
First, they will contact your government (family), sign professional contracts (wedding) and mine you professionally( legal marriage).But if you leave
your precious minerals uncovered on the surface of the earth, you always attract a lot of illegal miners to come and mine you illegally.Everybody will just pick up their crude instruments and just have a dig on you just freely like that. Keep your
bodies deeply covered so that it invite professional miners to chase you.
Let us all encourage our wives, friends and daughters to dress well and decent!

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
CTRL+V and post it #213
James Ferdinand Morton, Jr. And H.P. Lovecraft buddy cop adventure

Adept

• Statistically Insignificant
  • Paid
  • (p=.056)

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked
CTRL+V and post it #215
COPA

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid

Nikaer Drekin

• One-Man Nic Cage Fan Club
  • Paid
  • "My burrito is a big deal"
CTRL+V and post it #218
Timmins, Fiona. 2011. "Managers' duty to maintain good workplace communications skills." Nursing Management - UK 18, no. 3: 30-34. Academic Search Complete, EBSCOhost (accessed June 12, 2015).

cube abuser

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #219
my current opponent's character is just a normal man named "roy" who has a colostomy bag??? the real life adult man who im up against is literally pathetic in an adorable and not-self-aware way and the last comic set he submitted was literally fingerpainted on his phone bc his mom kicked him out of her house

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked
CTRL+V and post it #220
My boy scout leader was named Roy and had a colostomy bag.  That's not a quote, that's my real life

chai tea latte

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #221
the turgid little boy has already plugged a desiring-machine into a social machine, short-circuiting the parents

Fatty Bo Batty

• Adult Baby Protective Services Officer
  • Paid
  • Is good to make a posting
CTRL+V and post it #222
Anime is in its "early 90s Image Comics" phase.

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat