Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:12:43 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1448324 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Lemon, please make a website that auto generates sex tips.
Sanguinary Novel, October 29, 2017, 06:47:48 pm
Okay, I'm gonna start working on this one.

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
While we're on website ideas I've had an idea about kumquatxop.xyz since forever. It'd basically be Rainy Mood with half a dozen kumquat audio tracks playing at the same time, randomly fading in and out of each other. One can be just "YEAH"s, another just "UUH"s and so on. That or regular ambient noise with a random chance of a kumquat noise happening every once in a while. If you have normal ambient sounds, make sure this is present:

Spooks, October 31, 2017, 07:29:05 pm

Hmmmmmmmmm.... yeah, I could see how that would be fun. Tell you what, if somebody can provide me with the audio tracks (I'd probably need 12+, and they'd all have to loop reasonably well, I'd take it from there).

Edit: Although it might be all for naught, since I let the domain expire.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 04:17:38 pm by Lemon »

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
I've gotten very good at predicting what scores the judges will give for dishes on My Kitchen Rules.

Also, my knowledge of Aussie culture boils down to MKR and the Australian dollop episodes, which I presume is good enough
A Meat, November 03, 2017, 02:45:54 pm

the best way to understand australian culture is to assume it's a rural town inhabited entirely by 300 uncles and aunts.

GirlKisser420

• Paid
my 3 wishes

ability to speak in fluent achewood
understand how burning wheel works
end of racism

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
Ray William Johnson - RE•AC•TION
moooo566 (taylor's version) Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
I've gotten very good at predicting what scores the judges will give for dishes on My Kitchen Rules.

Also, my knowledge of Aussie culture boils down to MKR and the Australian dollop episodes, which I presume is good enough

the best way to understand australian culture is to assume it's a rural town inhabited entirely by 300 uncles and aunts.
GirlKisser420, November 03, 2017, 03:48:11 pm
My Kitchen Rules leads me to believe that you're leaving out like 15 different kinds of offensive stereotypes.

And gross rich people

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Happy Antifa Supersoldier Day everyone! If you meet your quota of heads you can turn them in for extra Soros Bux
Shigan Lemon chai tea latte Liatai Sherman Tank

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Happy Antifa Supersoldier Day everyone! If you meet your quota of heads you can turn them in for extra Soros Bux
Sanguinary Novel, November 04, 2017, 08:51:17 am
I got a really cool hammer and sickle spray in my Antifa loot box.

GirlKisser420

• Paid

My Kitchen Rules leads me to believe that you're leaving out like 15 different kinds of offensive stereotypes.

And gross rich people
A Meat, November 04, 2017, 07:06:25 am

uncles are complicated
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop A Meat Dr. Buttplug

Shigan

• Cum golem with long hair on men
  • Paid
For breakfast at 4 pm I had 9 shots of espresso, a diet coke, a brownie, a chocolate bar and a marshmallow. Can I just start the day over please.

Carbon

• Paid
  • Can wink with both eyes at once

And gross rich people
A Meat, November 04, 2017, 07:06:25 am

uncles are complicated
GirlKisser420, November 04, 2017, 06:03:19 pm

I once went on a cruise with a bunch of Australians and my new uncle Paul taught me how bad Japanese tourists are at swimming and that some people just need to have a cuppa concrete and harden the fuck up.

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
My only experience with Australians was them amazed at American beer prices, then getting really pissed off when I brought up Foster's.

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
I've started genuinely appreciating AVGN videos again. There's a sort of weird, earnest charm to them, and his recent stuff shows how much he's developed since his early days. This recent one he did for halloween was pretty good. His side project, Board James, was also really interesting and surprisingly funny for how dark it got. He's very passionate about these kinds of videos, and it shows. I've always loved internet reviews with a lot of passion put into them. My favourite series of youtube videos to this day is Dark Cloud Comedic Review by Pattythedog615. A lot of care and passion went into making those videos, and while they're not the most impressive or original videos I've ever seen, they have this great wholesome sense of humour and they're a great window into late 2000's early 2010's youtube. It's very clearly just a guy reviewing a game he really liked and putting whatever he personally thought would be funny into the videos, so it's really very personable and charming. I recommend anyone watching them if they wanna see what I mean.

GirlKisser420

• Paid
My only experience with Australians was them amazed at American beer prices, then getting really pissed off when I brought up Foster's.
Vinny Possum, November 05, 2017, 04:26:16 pm

Fosters is shit, even by australian cheap beer standards

Furphy's is the way to go for cheap beers imo, although I think it's mostly a victorian one since it's one of the last things made in geelong

krytton

• CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK
Vinny Possum, November 05, 2017, 04:26:16 pm

Fosters is shit, even by australian cheap beer standards

Furphy's is the way to go for cheap beers imo, although I think it's mostly a victorian one since it's one of the last things made in geelong
GirlKisser420, November 06, 2017, 05:30:26 pm

can confirm i live in Not Victoria and ive literally never heard of Furphy's

the fuck is Furphy's... the fuck