Snakes In The Ball Pit > Announcements

Tilting at a windmill called public recognition.

(1/2) > >>

Lemon:
I mean seriously, David Axelrod's podcast is on there and we aren't?

https://onion.typeform.com/to/FVMFu3

If you wrote in "The F Plus", I'd appreciate it. If instead you wrote in "I Don't Even Own A Television", Chris and J would appreciate it.  But if you vote for Freakonomics Radio, nobody is happy.

Yavuz:
I gamed the system by voting for IDEOTV on my phone and the F Plus on my laptop. I guess that makes me one of those "voter fraud" people they keep talking about but never finding.

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop:
I gamed the system by voting for IDEOTV on my phone and the F Plus on my laptop. I guess that makes me one of those "voter fraud" people they keep talking about but never finding.
Neşeli Sultan Selim the Hedgesultan, December 08, 2016, 01:31:53 pm
--- End quote ---
"I love to work at the onion post office and tear up the absentee ballots of people that vote for IDEOTV"

A Meat:
I already voted for a REAL podcast, but I still mentioned you for next year, so maybe one day you'll be able to play with the big boys

Lemon:
I've said it before, but god fucking dammit I wish we had a Wikipedia page.

The internet at large uses "has a Wikipedia page" as a shorthand to "matters". Wikipedia itself has it's own ephemeral "notable" standard, which is just down to somebody's opinion. Knowledge Graphs heavily lean on Wikipedia as a crucial source.

I just wish I could figure out what would make The F Plus "notable" in Wikipedia's eyes, where many words can be spent on some very inconsequential shit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version