Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:25:12 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 220: Girl Pits Boys  (Read 15911 times)

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
Episode 220: Girl Pits Boys #15
I can't remember off the top of my head, but have any of the other episodes featured subjects who were indignant that other people didn't understand/share their fetish? Has anyone seen that sort of thing elsewhere in fetish communities? It's such a weird attitude.

Ashto

• Paid
  • I don't even know anymore
Episode 220: Girl Pits Boys #16
So, um... girlpits appears to be down. Think he got wind of the episode?

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
Episode 220: Girl Pits Boys #17
Man's capacity to turn every female body part and bodily function into a fetish continues to astound me.
Poopa Scoop, July 17, 2016, 04:48:31 am

it's like the monolith from 2001, except it's for creating new ways to jerk off
Carbon Sherman Tank Down10 Garfield, The Deals Warlock

Gyro

• touched fuzzy, got dizzy
  • Paid
Episode 220: Girl Pits Boys #18
I like how we can call any one of these guys "The modern James Joyce" and it'd actually be really on-point. [jamesjoyce]
Ashto

SirSlarty

• Linda, where's my coffee!?
  • Paid
  • don't let's start
Episode 220: Girl Pits Boys #19
Kumquatxop's punctuation pronunciation at the beginning reminded me of this sketch from Victor Borge.

Victor Borge - Phonetic Punctuation

Edgar Allen Poo

• Paid
Episode 220: Girl Pits Boys #20
Great job guys!  This is the first episode to make me feel physically sick in months!

Garfield, The Deals Warlock

• got a deal 4 u
  • Paid
Episode 220: Girl Pits Boys #21
Re-listening to this to pass the time at work and I'm having slight regrets I didn't study to be a sexual psychologist instead of making 3D titties.

tayroc122

• Paid
  • This text is personal.
Episode 220: Girl Pits Boys #22
I should be used to it, but the entire thread dedicated to finding other British Pit Fetishists made me really angry. Could we use these as grounds for deportation?

lazzer grardaion?

• Paid
Episode 220: Girl Pits Boys #23
Re-listening to this to pass the time at work and I'm having slight regrets I didn't study to be a sexual psychologist instead of making 3D titties.
Poopa Scoop, July 18, 2016, 02:59:13 am

Hey now, you're not allowed to just drop that there.

(Alternatively, you could have lamented not modeling 3D hairy armpits, instead)

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
Episode 220: Girl Pits Boys #24
I should be used to it, but the entire thread dedicated to finding other British Pit Fetishists made me really angry. Could we use these as grounds for deportation?
tayroc122, July 18, 2016, 05:45:50 pm

No offense, but given what we've heard on this podcast, how many people would be left in Britain if you deported all the perverts?

Ashto

• Paid
  • I don't even know anymore
Episode 220: Girl Pits Boys #25
tayroc122, July 18, 2016, 05:45:50 pm

No offense, but given what we've heard on this podcast, how many people would be left in Britain if you deported all the perverts?
Yavuz Sultan Selim, July 18, 2016, 07:11:48 pm

Whoever didn't vote for Brexit?

Mix

• God's Personal Jester
  • Paid
  • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Episode 220: Girl Pits Boys #26
So, I was relistening to episodes at random during work today and this one came up, and it kinda got me thinking about how so many of these fetish sites are incredibly hetero-centric. Obviously not all of them, as F-List alone can attest, but it got me wondering how much of a statistical difference between straight people making/interacting with fetish forums and non-straight (or a combination of) people making/interacting with fetish forums there is.

Like, in my time online in the past 12+ years, I've spent a lot of time in non-hetero online groups/cultures (being LGBT myself) and a lot of the fetishes that've been covered have come up- but it feels like while there are LGBT people with these fetishes, they don't create entire sites devoted to it generally. Like, okay, armpit fetish, sure- that's absolutely a big fetish amongst a lot of gay people (moreso the bear crowd then anyone else), but (as far as i know, this IS the internet) there's not a forum devoted to talking about sexy hairy bear pits.
It's just weird to me, I guess. Food for thought? Probably not.

SHAMBA~1.SBB

• I love dungs!!
  • Paid
  • ƨtupid cat
Episode 220: Girl Pits Boys #27
Gay people are a minority, not even a twentieth of the population.  If these sites are "incredibly hetero-centric", I'm inclined to chalk it up to that simple fact (barring obvious exceptions like The Overflowing Bra or HoopFetish - which do have their specifically gay counterparts in sites like Metabods and Meet Fighters).  Show me a forum of men who want women to carry them around, and I'll show you the guy who wants to ride on Kunal's back.  Plus, anything involving furries (not just F-List) has an extremely prominent gay element, and furries are a massive subset of Internet fetishists.  To say nothing of all the gay people on Fetlife.

Mix

• God's Personal Jester
  • Paid
  • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Episode 220: Girl Pits Boys #28
I mean, that's a fair point on LGBT people being a minority (though I don't know the numbers myself, I'd say there's probably a solid amount that either don't want to acknowledge it/are still closeted or haven't realized it), but this is also the internet; a lot of people definitely feel more comfortable expressing their identity thanks to the anonymity, so you'd think there'd be at least a little more.

I was intentionally leaving furries out of the equation because even though percentage-wise heterosexuals are still the dominant orientation in the subculture, there's a significantly higher LGBT element then a lot of other subcultures.
Also, I dunno if I'd count Fetlife, since that's by design intended to be all-encompassing gender/orientation wise; I was more talking about Very Specific Fetish forums like the one in the episode.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 06:50:23 pm by Mix »

SHAMBA~1.SBB

• I love dungs!!
  • Paid
  • ƨtupid cat
Episode 220: Girl Pits Boys #29
I can think of a fair amount of gay fetish stuff covered on this show off the top of my head - Cockrub Warriors, the wedgie forum, the superhero bondage site, the aforementioned Metabods, about half of the hypnolosers and ball-busters, a lot of bisexuality and outright closeting in the bodybuilding and dick-measuring forums - and if we want to include Lou's show (we do not!), there's plenty more.  That's not to say that it's especially common, but I still think that that's a matter of numbers, that these sites are uncommon because they're set up by uncommon people.

Edit: forgot dickbugs

Edit again: possible future document (all NWS, obviously)

Edit yet again: DEFINITE FUTURE DOC I'M CALLING THIS ONE
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Mix Lemon GirlKisser420 bubbleuj
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 07:26:01 pm by Sham bam bamina! »