Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:50:59 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: afraidand.online  (Read 4146 times)

Nifty Nif

• Big Dumb Slimy Monster
  • Paid
  • powerful and can be dangreous
afraidand.online
This is a thing I'm making!
afraidand.online is a schizophrenia outreach project that I'm working on.  It's going to be a podcast dealio hosted on tumblr (yes, I know, the best blog format ever) with lots of personal anecdotes and plenty of written materials focused on recovery and living a normal life.  The theming is pretty boring because I'm not much of a designer.  The content is a bit F+ inspired (reading some stuff from the internet) because I can tell that plenty of people on the internet need a little help, or maybe just a friendly voice telling them that they'll be okay and that they're not being gangstalked.
Anyway, it's definitely in draft mode at the moment.  I'm mostly posting it here as a personal commitment, or as a proof of concept or something--proof that I have a concept at all.  Thanks for looking!
Ashto Achilles' Heelies Gyro Lemon Zekka Frank West Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Carbon Bodark DetectiveSlowpoke Emperor Jack Chick eldritchhat NutshellGulag Yavuz Nikaer Drekin chai tea latte JonRG Blandest Liatai nuffkins, of all people, Kaleidoscope Victor Laszlo TempuraCalipso STOG jorty

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
afraidand.online #1
Yes!

Please keep working on this.
Nifty Nif

Bodark

• Joan Ocean's #1 Fansquatch
  • Paid
  • I'm real and I tried to suck your dick.
afraidand.online #2
This is super exciting, Nif! Do you mind if I reblog that first post, or would you rather I wait until you've got the blog fleshed out more?
Nifty Nif

Nifty Nif

• Big Dumb Slimy Monster
  • Paid
  • powerful and can be dangreous
afraidand.online #3
This is super exciting, Nif! Do you mind if I reblog that first post, or would you rather I wait until you've got the blog fleshed out more?
Bodark, August 12, 2016, 07:13:18 pm

Go for it! It'll motivate me to keep working!
Bodark

Kaleidoscope

• Paid
afraidand.online #4
Nif, this idea is amazing and you're amazing
Nifty Nif