Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:49:49 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: F Plus Live 5 (The Finnish Incident)  (Read 13844 times)

Knitting Machine

• Paid
  • Buried in Yarn
F Plus Live 5 (The Finnish Incident) #30
Update: I didn't get fired, but the one coworker who was working late with me that night refuses to look me in the eye
Lemon Corn Syrup znarf

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
F Plus Live 5 (The Finnish Incident) #31
Betcha wish those nukes hit now huh

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
F Plus Live 5 (The Finnish Incident) #32
Betcha wish those nukes hit now huh
GirlKisser420, November 08, 2016, 10:36:37 pm

Nah, Minnesota is a blue state.

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
F Plus Live 5 (The Finnish Incident) #33
Montrith, America needs that conquest yesterday. Please hurry.
Yavuz Liatai Avian Sherman Tank Nifty Nif nuffkins, of all people, Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.
F Plus Live 5 (The Finnish Incident) #34
I've never felt such a deep emotional understanding of another human being as when I first witnessed Lemon realizing exactly what he'd been given to read. That's exactly how I've been feeling for the last 48 hours.
Sherman Tank Lemon chai tea latte Yavuz Caroline montrith

Sherman Tank

F Plus Live 5 (The Finnish Incident) #35
I've never felt such a deep emotional understanding of another human being as when I first witnessed Lemon realizing exactly what he'd been given to read. That's exactly how I've been feeling for the last 48 hours.
Goose l'orange, November 10, 2016, 04:16:36 pm

I've been watching that reading and Jack Chick's more or less constantly for the last few days.

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
F Plus Live 5 (The Finnish Incident) #36

I've been watching that reading and Jack Chick's more or less constantly for the last few days.
Breakfast Number M4: Stand By a Sherman Tank Tree, November 10, 2016, 04:26:52 pm

Trying to determine the broad strokes in the game now that the jetski boys finally have some power?

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.
F Plus Live 5 (The Finnish Incident) #37

Breakfast Number M4: Stand By a Sherman Tank Tree, November 10, 2016, 04:26:52 pm

Trying to determine the broad strokes in the game now that the jetski boys finally have some power?
jack chick, November 10, 2016, 06:30:20 pm

I hate this post.

I love this post.
Sherman Tank Liatai

myherozero

• Paid
F Plus Live 5 (The Finnish Incident) #38
After listening to Jimmy Frank's story I think I am done playing video games forever.

Sherman Tank

F Plus Live 5 (The Finnish Incident) #39
I uh, actually spent the 99ยข or whatever on buying the book-like object that Jack Chick read for my Kindle because I want to see if the rest is as awful as what Jack read.

It's formatted in a way that makes it impossible to read on my Kindle.
Cirr

Sherman Tank

F Plus Live 5 (The Finnish Incident) #40
Since I don't care enough to try and change the display on my Kindle enough to read Jack Chick's thing, I've moved on to the "novel" "series" that STOG "read".  It's pretty awful, which is a shame because the overarching premise is an interesting one but it's mostly ruined by the author's atrocious style. Still, they're readable for free with my Kindle Unlimited trial so I'm not giving the guy money or anything and I don't really have much else to do at the moment.

One thing that's alternatively delightful and painful is that there's a group of British characters who all speak like they were written by John Toast's British Accent.

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
F Plus Live 5 (The Finnish Incident) #41
Since I don't care enough to try and change the display on my Kindle enough to read Jack Chick's thing, I've moved on to the "novel" "series" that STOG "read".  It's pretty awful, which is a shame because the overarching premise is an interesting one but it's mostly ruined by the author's atrocious style. Still, they're readable for free with my Kindle Unlimited trial so I'm not giving the guy money or anything and I don't really have much else to do at the moment.

One thing that's alternatively delightful and painful is that there's a group of British characters who all speak like they were written by John Toast's British Accent.
Humanoid-Sherman Tank-BB8 Hybrid, November 18, 2016, 08:04:19 pm

Perfect for fans of Philip K. Dick, video games, Ready Player One, Tron, anime, Sword Art Online, cyberpunk, LitRPG and sci-fi adventure novels. Quote from

Of course it is. Say, what's that second-to-last thing?

LitRPG is a new genre of science fiction that merges sci-fi, fantasy, thriller elements and online video games. Expect the unexpected, and be sure to check out the other writers in this blossoming genre.Quote from

No thanks.
Sherman Tank SHAMBA~1.SBB