Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:39:42 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: F Plus Quotes Thread  (Read 489436 times)

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
F Plus Quotes Thread #270
Did they notice how I sat still, very still, immobile as the sunlight arced and played over my face and bare arms? Did they notice that I’d vandalised a library book? Did they wonder how far I’ve gone with a man?

Boots: Hey, check out that girl on the bus. She's just sitting there. She's just sitting there, she's not even doing anything!

Lemon: Look at that fucking slut reading a book!

Boots: She's not waving her hands... she's just reading a book!

Lemon: God damn it, she's still- I bet she likes the diiiiiiiiiick

Sherlockian

• Library handwriting. Indexing. Abstracting. Alphabetizing. Filing.
  • Paid
  • File under Z695.95 S54
F Plus Quotes Thread #271
I want to fuck a lawn sprinkler!

John: If she does that 'tchk tchk pppppppp' thing while we're doing it, it'll be even better!

Boots Raingear

• BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement
F Plus Quotes Thread #272
Lemon: "How much do you get out of these wetting video clicks?"
Stog "I get... 12 cents"
Boots: "Net?"
Stog: "Gross"
Portaxx: "Agreed"

Blandest

• Paid
  • Help! Cannot see! Can only smell!
F Plus Quotes Thread #273
Hopefully someone knows what I am talking about but there is an episode where someone sings something along the lines of "something something something, maple syrup hockey" to the Degrassi tune which I have always loved but I can never remember properly.

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

• Oh no it's the "The-World-Owes-Me-A-Living Lads"!!
  • Ridiculist
  • RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARR
F Plus Quotes Thread #274
Hopefully someone knows what I am talking about but there is an episode where someone sings something along the lines of "something something something, maple syrup hockey" to the Degrassi tune which I have always loved but I can never remember properly.
Blandest, July 10, 2015, 01:35:44 am

Isfahan singing "stoppin' at Tim Horton's, maple syrup hockey" but I can't remember which stinger it is. It's an episode I edited though, that I'm pretty sure of.

Boots Raingear

• BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement
F Plus Quotes Thread #275
I started singing the Degrassi Jr. High theme song but couldn't remember the anything past the first 5 words "Wake up in the morning...". Isfahan helped

Lady Frenzy

• ride junk ride drunk
  • Paid
  • Doctor doctor, I've got the lady frenzy
F Plus Quotes Thread #276
My daughter is my mother and I just ran out of whiskey
Sherman Tank

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
F Plus Quotes Thread #277
I thought up the next line shortly after we finished recording:

"gonna watch some curling too"
Sherman Tank KingKalamari

Nemo2342

• Depleted Uranium Beholder
  • Paid
F Plus Quotes Thread #278

Isfahan singing "stoppin' at Tim Horton's, maple syrup hockey" but I can't remember which stinger it is. It's an episode I edited though, that I'm pretty sure of.
portaxx, July 10, 2015, 01:55:02 am

I knew it was an episode I've listened to a lot. The first one I checked was "Just The 160,000 Of Us" (found by searching for the term "annoying people") and sure it enough, that was the one.
Blandest

Stone doggo effigy

• Paid
F Plus Quotes Thread #279
I knew it was an episode I've listened to a lot. The first one I checked was "Just The 160,000 Of Us" (found by searching for the term "annoying people") and sure it enough, that was the one.
Nemo2342, July 10, 2015, 08:37:10 pm

You truly have bested me, to preserve my honour I will now need to learn the F Plus version of seppuku.

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
F Plus Quotes Thread #280
Nemo2342, July 10, 2015, 08:37:10 pm

You truly have bested me, to preserve my honour I will now need to learn the F Plus version of seppuku.
Lord Huchungus, July 11, 2015, 12:28:22 pm
It involves gamers hip clips

Stone doggo effigy

• Paid
F Plus Quotes Thread #281
To name one that I don't believe has been mentioned yet, I really enjoyed the "Enjoy your opiate, masses!" line from the christmas episode.

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
F Plus Quotes Thread #282
The car fucking episode is one of my favorites

Jimmyfranks: Now, the first thing that you should note is that the inside of the tailpipe is usually coated with soot.

Lemon: Where's the part where this is a good idea?

tissuebot

• Paid
F Plus Quotes Thread #283
A line I'll never forget is;
"Welcome to The Angsty Wang"
If I ever start a pub, that's what i'll name it. Anyone with a ballpit account drink free. 10% off for food.

Mu.

• Paid
F Plus Quotes Thread #284
This is The Internet. Tell me about your penis!Quote from