Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:55:59 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 33 - The Indigolden Girls  (Read 5097 times)

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Episode 33 - The Indigolden Girls
Ragnarok Boobies GirlKisser420 Sherman Tank Yavuz

Ambious

Episode 33 - The Indigolden Girls #1
I'm disappointed in both Milly AND Frank for not making a single Steven Universe joke.
Amelia Blank

Shell Game

• Paid
Episode 33 - The Indigolden Girls #2
I was actually waiting for one of them to do it but it never came up.
maybe there was so much "borrowing" from pop culture in the source material to drop a ref like that

Dijon's cake joke still makes me laugh. Everyone who listens should be grateful i cut myself off in post. i laughed way too much. [freakout]

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Episode 33 - The Indigolden Girls #3
So the one guy talks about being the alpha generation of indigo children, which means there was an event that created indigo children. I'm not up on the lore, was it a weird solar flare, a serious amount of drugs, the chemical runoff from the local factories...?

Ambious

Episode 33 - The Indigolden Girls #4
So the one guy talks about being the alpha generation of indigo children, which means there was an event that created indigo children. I'm not up on the lore, was it a weird solar flare, a serious amount of drugs, the chemical runoff from the local factories...?
M/fuk'n Sanguinary Novel, January 22, 2018, 09:21:44 pm

The nuclear bombs made it necessary I guess? Or the invention of LSD?
Age of aquarius?

Shell Game

• Paid
Episode 33 - The Indigolden Girls #5
M/fuk'n Sanguinary Novel, January 22, 2018, 09:21:44 pm

honest guess? they're probably talking about an outer planet changing signs or aspects. there's an alpha, beta, delta, etc generation of indigos. a description is in the doc but we skipped it.

flippant guess: the event is whenever they first discovered the concept of indigo

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
Episode 33 - The Indigolden Girls #6
I just want to applaud Amelia for that Santa Claus Conquers the Martians shoutout.
Shell Game

Amelia Blank

• Giant Woman
  • Paid
  • Secretly seven cats in a human-shaped bag
Episode 33 - The Indigolden Girls #7
I'm disappointed in both Milly AND Frank for not making a single Steven Universe joke.
Ambious, January 21, 2018, 08:46:39 am
I have to purposefully keep myself from making so many SU jokes ><

Shell Game

• Paid
Episode 33 - The Indigolden Girls #8
i deleted Facebook this last week and was immediately reminded about the lady who spent hundreds of words explaining how she may or may not delete her account but if she does she'll follow a five step plan and also apparently people chat on stock image sites.
Wrought