Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:38:59 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1573005 times)

auaurorau

• Paid
been getting a lot of mileage out of my fidget cube over the past year
chai tea latte

Cheapskate

• Persnickety fussbudget
  • Paid
A tabletop RPG where you only have defensive stats and your goal in battle is to survive long enough until you finish praying to your god to smite your enemies.
A Meat, February 14, 2021, 05:03:59 pm

The Kenny Rogers tabletop RPG, in which your four stats are Hold ‘Em, Fold ‘Em, Walk Away, and Run.
Shell Game chai tea latte Salubrious Rex GirlKisser420 Dr. Buttplug Puppy Time

Shell Game

• Probability of victory in Tarzan jump: 99.99%. Probability of sinking when landing on mudflat: 100%.
  • Paid
  • Captain, what should I do?
A tabletop RPG where you only have defensive stats and your goal in battle is to survive long enough until you finish praying to your god to smite your enemies.
A Meat, February 14, 2021, 05:03:59 pm

The Kenny Rogers tabletop RPG, in which your four stats are Hold ‘Em, Fold ‘Em, Walk Away, and Run.
Cheapskate, February 15, 2021, 07:52:57 am
I mean, all those stats are Knowledge skill.
RoeCocoa Salubrious Rex Lemon

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
the worst mood is suffering from californication while in wisconsin
Seth "Slimy" Rollins xX_sp00ks_Xx Dr. Buttplug

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
How the fuck can I sit still for 3 hours straight reading shitty things trying to make a document, but I struggle to sit for even an hour when I want to work on actual important things? Fuck.
Shell Game A Meat

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
How the fuck can I sit still for 3 hours straight reading shitty things trying to make a document, but I struggle to sit for even an hour when I want to work on actual important things? Fuck.
thelizzerd, February 16, 2021, 01:41:25 am

its because making a doc is fun and important things suck ass
Salubrious Rex A Meat moooo566 (taylor's version) Puppy Time chai tea latte Shell Game thelizzerd Lemon

Puppy Time

• Rainbow Brownshirt
  • Paid
  • AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE A DONKEY HEAD!
thelizzerd, February 16, 2021, 01:41:25 am

Pomodoro method that shit. It's the only way I can get through things sometimes.
thelizzerd

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Late at night when I can't sleep I Google dumb depression related questions, and I'm starting to notice that majority of articles released in 2016 and 2020. A lot of business publication articles late last year and this year about employee burnout and "My job feels meaningless".
Puppy Time

krytton

• CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK
i love ajax. all websites are improved one hundred percent when there is no content

Cheapskate

• Persnickety fussbudget
  • Paid
Late at night when I can't sleep I Google dumb depression related questions, and I'm starting to notice that majority of articles released in 2016 and 2020. A lot of business publication articles late last year and this year about employee burnout and "My job feels meaningless".
Guy Ferrari, February 16, 2021, 04:22:41 pm

Most jobs are meaningless! You should use your job to fund the things that you find meaningful.
RoeCocoa

Shell Game

• Probability of victory in Tarzan jump: 99.99%. Probability of sinking when landing on mudflat: 100%.
  • Paid
Guy Ferrari, February 16, 2021, 04:22:41 pm
And yet businesses will change nothing and continue to wonder why their mandatory teambuilding exercises and cake days aren't assuaging the crushing feeling of helplessness and drudgery that is waged labor as only the most sycophantic sociopaths are given any authority and the leadership remains very old, very white, and very male.

Shell Game

• Paid
Hypothetically, if a really god awful sub-human piece of shit died today? Well, I'd say I'd be absolutely delighted. Not that that happened. Who could ever really celebrate such a thing? [dragon]
Macho Masc Sangy Savage Sauce A Meat chai tea latte Hux thelizzerd Salubrious Rex Seth "Slimy" Rollins sambair jim and the mammograms Dr. Buttplug

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
This year, for Lent, I'm giving up
Macho Masc Sangy Savage Great Joe Lemon Salubrious Rex A Meat Shigan Boots Raingear

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Society needs to remove the Incel and bring back the Tercel
chai tea latte Dr. Buttplug

Cheapskate

• Persnickety fussbudget
  • Paid
I tell ya, these Silicon Valley guys, they’re always sayin’ “move fast and break things.” Well, when I drove a Tesla, it moved fast and it broke! But seriously, folks....
chai tea latte Great Joe xX_sp00ks_Xx