Projects > The F Plus

Garbage Day: Another 24 Terrible Hours with The F Plus

<< < (34/34)

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes:
In addition, I'm going to be doing a Mega Man pre-show, wherein I play MM1-5. I picked Mega Man 6 for Bunnybread to beat because it's among the easiest. I might start around 2:00 or 3:00 PM central, so if you want to watch some dumbass video game fun, stop on by!

EDIT: I might actually change this to just having him play Mega Man 9 and 10 because upon replaying MM6 I remember there's a lot of extremely stupid stuff in this game.

A Meat:
In addition, I'm going to be doing a Mega Man pre-show, wherein I play MM1-5. I picked Mega Man 6 for Bunnybread to beat because it's among the easiest. I might start around 2:00 or 3:00 PM central, so if you want to watch some dumbass video game fun, stop on by!

EDIT: I might actually change this to just having him play Mega Man 9 and 10 because upon replaying MM6 I remember there's a lot of extremely stupid stuff in this game.
One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes, May 11, 2018, 02:05:12 am
--- End quote ---
Have you considered having bunnybread watch the Megaman battle network anime with you? Just want to make sure he doesn't miss out on any important lore

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes:

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes, May 11, 2018, 02:05:12 am
--- End quote ---
Have you considered having bunnybread watch the Megaman battle network anime with you? Just want to make sure he doesn't miss out on any important lore
A Meat, May 11, 2018, 03:49:14 am
--- End quote ---

I am personally 100% okay with streaming as much dumb Mega Man stuff as possible. I really, REALLY need everyone to see the Flame Hyenard fight in MMX7. Maybe I can make Toast play that game again...

Shell Game:
Just in time for Garbage Day 2: 24 Terrible Hours Part 3, may I present to you my special donation prize from kumquatxop...
MYSTERY HAT

More under cut! NSFWed for space.

NSFW content. Click to show.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version