Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:10:38 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 229: The Space In Our Planet  (Read 21127 times)

Neal

Episode 229: The Space In Our Planet #30
The Intern sounds... really familiar. Is she someone I might have heard before elsewhere, or am I just going crazy?
Sherlockian, October 10, 2016, 12:57:04 pm

That depends on what other podcasts you listen to.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Episode 229: The Space In Our Planet #31
The Intern sounds... really familiar. Is she someone I might have heard before elsewhere, or am I just going crazy?

Neal, October 10, 2016, 03:54:22 pm
CONTENTS DELETED
Lemon Sherlockian chai tea latte Eider Duck Sherman Tank znarf SHAMBA~1.SBB Liatai JamEngulfer

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.
Episode 229: The Space In Our Planet #32

CONTENTS DELETED
A Meat, October 10, 2016, 03:58:38 pm

Oh, here we go again. For the last time, Earwolf is the secret pro-reptilian podcast network and Maximum Fun is the one controlled by greys. Get it right, sheeple!
Boots Raingear A Meat Yavuz Sherman Tank Bodark Vinny Possum MyFaceBeHi nuffkins, of all people, Gyro Knitting Machine znarf Liatai JamEngulfer

Ragnarok Boobies

• 3viltiki's Spirit Animal
  • Paid
  • "Please insert proof of insurance into slot 'A'."
Episode 229: The Space In Our Planet #33

CONTENTS DELETED

Oh, here we go again. For the last time, Earwolf is the secret pro-reptilian podcast network and Maximum Fun is the one controlled by greys. Get it right, sheeple!
GooseBusters HQ, October 10, 2016, 04:09:37 pm
But what do their feet look like?
Sherman Tank Gyro

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
Episode 229: The Space In Our Planet #34

CONTENTS DELETED

GooseBusters HQ, October 10, 2016, 04:09:37 pm
But what do their feet look like?
3viltiki, October 10, 2016, 11:35:02 pm

CONTENTS DELETED
Sherman Tank Goose Goose Honk At Me Now Ragnarok Boobies Liatai

Chaymie

• Paid
Episode 229: The Space In Our Planet #35
When I first heard [intern], I thought it was the narrator for the Cum for Bigfoot audiobooks.

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.
Episode 229: The Space In Our Planet #36
So at work today I told one of my coworkers that there are people who believe in the Concave Earth and that they are led by Steven Christ, and the look of delighted disbelief on his face made my entire week.
Corn Syrup Ragnarok Boobies Eider Duck Macho Masc Sangy Savage nuffkins, of all people, Sherman Tank Liatai znarf chai tea latte Knitting Machine SatanInAZootSuit

znarf

• Paid
  • aka Ludwig von Bangthoven
Episode 229: The Space In Our Planet #37
So at work today I told one of my coworkers that there are people who believe in the Concave Earth and that they are led by Steven Christ, and the look of delighted disbelief on his face made my entire week.
GooseBusters HQ, October 13, 2016, 01:45:07 pm

I tried taking some coworkers on this journey of explanation, but I left them dead with laughter that flat-earthers exist.  I have to wait to actually hang out with my friends to share this.

I also dig the cross marketing with Saban's Power Rangers movie.  I know the intern is the pink ranger.
Goose Goose Honk At Me Now Liatai

Neal

Episode 229: The Space In Our Planet #38
I also dig the cross marketing with Saban's Power Rangers movie.  I know the intern is the pink ranger.
znarf, October 17, 2016, 02:31:05 am

Look, Mary is dressed all in pink because her mother is a breast cancer survivor.
znarf nuffkins, of all people, MyFaceBeHi

nuffkins, of all people,

• Paid
  • much ado about nuffkins
Episode 229: The Space In Our Planet #39
znarf, October 17, 2016, 02:31:05 am

Look, Mary is dressed all in pink because her mother is a breast cancer survivor.
Neal, October 20, 2016, 07:30:02 pm

[ballpit] "You know that new power ranger Mary? Is she an intern, like from that company downstairs?"
[coolspot] "No, of course not. Interns aren't paid. My boss loves them."
[ballpit] "I know! They do my work when I'm baked."
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Bodark chai tea latte Shigan Liatai Yavuz Wrought

Sorrel

• Paid
Episode 229: The Space In Our Planet #40
Wow.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Episode 229: The Space In Our Planet #41
That is leaning very heavily on the emotional effect of a low-fi Sufjan Stevens song.

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Episode 229: The Space In Our Planet #42
That is leaning very heavily on the emotional effect of a low-fi Sufjan Stevens song.
Lemon, November 01, 2016, 02:22:45 pm
Hello new personal text

E: nvm, it wouldn't fit
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 02:47:29 pm by AgentScoop (LikeAScoopOfStuffingFromATurkey, Thanksgiving) »

Psammetichus

• ᕕ(⊙ω⊙)ᕗ
  • Paid
  • O damn'd Sonic! O inhuman hog!
Episode 229: The Space In Our Planet #43
I love when Internet crazy people call out other Internet crazy people for having stupid theories. "Well, obviously the Earth is concave and has a glass dome over it, but obviously there aren't other planets that cause cataclysms in our solar system. That's just stupid."
Müteşekkir Sultan Selim the Hedgesultan, October 08, 2016, 12:28:52 pm

This reminds me of Martin Gardner's Fads and Fallacies (pub. 1957), which discussed various pseudoscientific theories (the first chapter, "Flat and Hallow," is, incidentally, about the flat and hollow earths!); in the introduction to the second ed. of the book, he wrote:

THE FIRST EDITION of this book prompted many curious letters from irate readers. The most violent letters came from Reichians [i.e. follows of Wilhelm Reich] furious because the book considered orgonomy alongside such (to them) outlandish cults as dianetics. Dianeticians, of course, felt the same about orgonomy. I heard from homeopaths who were insulted to find themselves in company with such frauds as osteopathy and chiropractic, and one chiropractor in Kentucky "pitied" me because I had turned my spine on God's greatest gift to suffering humanity.  Several admirers of Dr. Bates favored me with letters so badly typed that I suspect the writers were in urgent need of strong spectacles. Oddly enough, most of these correspondents objected to one chapter only, thinking all the others excellent. Quote from

My outladish theory is merely brilliant minds bucking the system, like Gallileo or Copernicus. Your outlandish theory is the meaningless babble of cranks and weirdos. It has always been this way, it seems.
Yavuz Shigan Sherman Tank chai tea latte Saoirse-Lilith Nifty Nif SHAMBA~1.SBB Liatai

Cradicus

• Paid
Episode 229: The Space In Our Planet #44
This is one of my favorite episodes. My favorite parts are the workout section and the little section where The Intern is talking about the concave lensing of the glass ceiling in the sky or whatever and this exchange happens:

Lemon: Does anyone here wear contacts?
Intern: I do.
Lemon: Do you know what he's talking about here?
Intern: I DO!