Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:18:53 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup*  (Read 228254 times)

bubbleuj

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #45
Snow
moooo566 (taylor's version) skeletons! chai tea latte

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #46
I don't know who told Stuart I have a six pack but I need to punch them despite my negative muscle mass.

Autocorrect is a god among men for making any of this garbage coherent tyvm

skeletons! bubbleuj

bubbleuj

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #47
I don't know who told Stuart I have a six pack but I need to punch them despite my negative muscle mass.

moooo566, December 15, 2017, 03:13:51 pm

If it makes you feel better I made a new thread with a grammatical error in the title.
moooo566 (taylor's version) skeletons!

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #48

moooo566, December 15, 2017, 03:13:51 pm

If it makes you feel better I made a new thread with a grammatical error in the title.
bubbleuj, December 15, 2017, 03:20:28 pm

It's the best thread here thanks

skeletons!

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #49
I CAN post in the deunk thread. I can
GirlKisser420 moooo566 (taylor's version) bubbleuj Corn Syrup Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Turbo Sexaphonic Vampire Bunnybread Jr. cube abuser

Spenny

• coolest guy
  • Paid
  • piss itself
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #50
I'm drunk and I don't have anything to say! I'll attach a picture from my hard drive instead.
bubbleuj Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop skeletons!

Turbo Sexaphonic Vampire Bunnybread Jr.

• Vice President of the Sexy Vampire Club
  • Paid
  • James Horse, father of Naughty Horse
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #51
its becoming morre difficult to stay in my chair. the floor is calling me i musxt meet my destiny.

I am a floor human now
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop moooo566 (taylor's version) chai tea latte Corn Syrup skeletons! I Liked That Joke bubbleuj Baldr Shigan

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #52
I shouldn't drink at work, as what little filter I do have is just fucking obliterated.

We finished of the bottles of eggnog leftover from the Monday holiday party

I Liked That Joke

• Paid
  • Boy oh boy, there's a lot of good jokes out there!
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #53
usually when i'm drunk i'm a sad drunk, but right now i'm happy drunk and it's cooool sailin. i'm gonna go bulb some posts
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Macho Masc Sangy Savage moooo566 (taylor's version)

Ashto

• Paid
  • I don't even know anymore
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #54
usually when i'm drunk i'm a sad drunk, but right now i'm happy drunk and it's cooool sailin. i'm gonna go bulb some posts
I Hated That Joke, January 07, 2018, 01:51:21 am

You may want to change your username back before you do so
I Liked That Joke Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #55
i really love ferris buellers day off
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop skeletons! xX_sp00ks_Xx

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #56
I'm full of chicken and gin and more gin and I love you assholes a lot and you're all doing great for the crap cards you were given and next fplus live when I'm hiding in a corner please say hi I'm incompetent at mingling

beelzeboob

• Risen from the tits of hell.
  • Paid
  • call that the boobonic plague
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #57
hey A) sanguinary novel ur really coola nd i hope you dont hide in a corner cause i like u and admire u a whole lot!!! youre rad as hell!!!!!!!!!

B) i love my boyfriend a whole lot and i love him and i want him to do okay at his new job tomorrow and i want to hold his hand and stuff and be SCHMOOPY cause i really like him. i hope he comes over again soon and we can cuddle and watch bad tv

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #58
Did you know that mead is 12% alcohol?  I'm sure my DM super appreciates that discovery.

Mead is fucking excellent by the way
Mique beelzeboob Yavuz

Ambious

I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #59
So I got out of the defense for a project I've been working on 25/7 for two.5 weeks now and it went great so me ant the team went to get wicked drunk and I haven't been this drunk since F+ live 6 so I have this to say:
  • F Plus 6 was wicked awesome. I loved everyone I met, especially Shell GAme and Positive Stress because they're my Extra Credit homies and I love them all. Also I'm pretty sure Lemon hugged me twice! I only remember one time but I'm sure he hugged me again later when I was going away tto eat too many pancakes with STOG, Shell and TRAV in that diner.
  • Extra Credit - I love you fam! STOG started this because he wanted to give listenerss a change to participate in F Plus and ended up creating an amazing community along with Milly the amazing and the entire community they spawned is welcoming and friendly and lovely and I love every single one of you EXTRA CREDIT fam! Stog and Milly should both be super proud of what the'yve created!
  • This course is worth at least 6 points, why it's onlyt 4 is beyond me but fuck it we nailed the shit out of it to the point the professor said "You guys went waaay above and beyond" and I had no life fore the past two weeks but it seemes ot have payed off.
  • In the last two weeks I had two Intel engineers tell me I'm a better practical coder and engineer than most people they know and that it's beyond them how come nobody hires me, especially Intel - so fuck Intel - your loss suckers. But seriously though, hire me, I need money.
  • I love all of Ballp.it, *ALL* of Extra Credit and especially Extra Credit core like redacted <----- there was a long list of names here but I'm afraid to leave anyone out so just know if you're in the Extra Credit Discord I love you.
    • And most of all I love Guest
Macho Masc Sangy Savage A Meat Yavuz bubbleuj Sherman Tank subculture