Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:51:45 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Valentine's Day  (Read 12933 times)

I Fucking Love Amine

• Paid
Valentine's Day

« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 11:36:54 pm by I Fucking Love Amine »

Bunnybread

• You're welcome, genitals of the world.
  • Ridiculist
Valentine's Day #1
Ok, this is getting out of hand.  None of this is true.  You're supposed to say the rhyme "Bunnybread, Bunnybread! Get here fast! I need a piece of that sweet booty!" into the mirror.
Then I creep up behind you, hand you a glass of Pisco and begin giving you the sweet lovin' without saying a word.  Of course, you then ask me to start talking 'cause, why the hell would you want a silent Bunnybread?

Now, in the past few years, the requests have gotten a little out of hand for when I show up behind you.  For the record, I've got no problem with loving you or your significant other while you watch.  If you want a threesome that's no problem but you have to share the Pisco because I only carry a hip flask with me.  You may substitute some cocaine for the booze but YOU will be providing the materials and I refuse to do yeyo off any surface other than tits or ass. 

Now, when it comes to the sexin', BDSM is no big deal.  But I will not ever call you a 'filthy little dirty nerdy' who 'deserves to be pissed on while he rolls in the catbox like the shit he is' so I hope that doesn't come up again (do we understand each other, Boots?).

Now, where does everyone live?  I need to plan my routes if I'm gonna get to everyone before midnight.

Boots Raingear

• BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement
Valentine's Day #2
It's really more of a sandbox.

Bunnybread

• Ridiculist
Valentine's Day #3
Ok, so we have a date with Boots in the sandbox. 
After that I can swing back down through Minnesota to hit up Lemon where we, presumably, will have a repeat of last year: 2 hours of unbroken, unflinching eye contact while we hold hands on his couch. 
From there I will continue down south to Portaxx and we will reenact the pottery wheel scene from 'Ghost', with me in the Demi Moore role, of course. 
Ok, does anyone else need a Valentine's pick-me-up while I'm doing the rounds?

Adept

• Statistically Insignificant
  • Paid
  • (p=.056)
Valentine's Day #4
What'll it take to get you to just read the dictionary to me for three hours on end? That's really all I need.

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

• Oh no it's the "The-World-Owes-Me-A-Living Lads"!!
  • Ridiculist
  • RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARR
Valentine's Day #5
Ok, so we have a date with Boots in the sandbox. 
After that I can swing back down through Minnesota to hit up Lemon where we, presumably, will have a repeat of last year: 2 hours of unbroken, unflinching eye contact while we hold hands on his couch. 
From there I will continue down south to Portaxx and we will reenact the pottery wheel scene from 'Ghost', with me in the Demi Moore role, of course. 
Ok, does anyone else need a Valentine's pick-me-up while I'm doing the rounds?
bunnybread, February 14, 2013, 05:46:19 pm

(1) This is the best idea
(2) Save some for Toast!

Boots Raingear

• BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement
Valentine's Day #6

(1) This is the best idea
(2) Save some for Toast!
portaxx, February 14, 2013, 07:12:05 pm

It's obviously implied that Toast is playing the role of the potter's clay in this scenario.

Bunnybread

• Ridiculist
Valentine's Day #7
Whew, got my first round covered! 

Boots, Lemon, Portaxx and the sisters of Alpha Delta Pi are all happy and satisfied.  Now I need to go on my next round of lovey lovin'. 

Ok, so I still need to hit Jack Chick so we can slow dance to the plentiful romantic ballads of Dimmu Borgir.
Johnny Toast and I will have some sexy roleplaying time where I'm Cambot and someone else is Tom Servo.
Isfahan and I have a massage scheduled where we rub cordite into each other's shoulders.
Adept Omega, I'll get to you, baby.  Except I'm gonna have to skim the dictionary a little bit due to time constraints.  The letter 'H' is getting skipped entirely because all the unsexiness.  Herpes, Hypothermia, Hysterectomy, Ham.
Nutshell is going to dress up in full armor and hit me with a morningstar while yelling "Who's the nerd NOW, huh?!?!?!"
Assuming I survive that, I have to visit Stog and reenact the scene from 'Say Anything' except that the boombox I'm holding is playing the horrific shriek from the emergency alert system.
Oh shit!  I still need to slap OHP in the face with my BunnyBeast and then puke on him/her!

Anyone else need anything?  I'm planning on an allnighter.

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
Valentine's Day #8
Bunnybread, I have been yelling at the mirror for hours now, and I have still not been swept off my feet.  I didn't yell anything related to you perse, that's just how I like to spend my Thursday nights, but it's the principal of the thing!

John Toast

• The original Fat Voiceâ„¢
  • Ridiculist
  • Cover me in syrup. I'm delicious.
Valentine's Day #9
Me and Bunnybread are gonna have a fight over whether Joel or Mike was better, if you know what I mean.

...actually I don't. We'll figure it out when he gets here, he told me.

Delcat

• Paid
Valentine's Day #10
I...I don't remember the specifics after the lights went off but I think I'm carrying a litter of rabbits now and it was worth it.

ETA: I should have said I had buns in the oven dangit dangit DANGIT
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 01:05:20 pm by Delcat »

Bunnybread

• Ridiculist
Valentine's Day #11
Ok, I'm sore and exhausted and I have claw marks all over my ass (What the hell, Runic?) but the world is a little bit sexier, now, so everyone wins. 

I certainly learned all the words to "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You" after having to serenade Victor Laszlo twenty seven times in a row.  I also learned every contour of Acier's naked body after sketching it.... many times.  I lost count, honestly. 
Now, after three games of nude twister, four threesomes, three foursomes and one vajazzling performed with elbow macaroni, I can finally get some rest.

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
Valentine's Day #12
Bunnybread, I have been yelling at the mirror for hours now, and I have still not been swept off my feet.  I didn't yell anything related to you perse, that's just how I like to spend my Thursday nights, but it's the principal of the thing!
Runic, February 15, 2013, 01:15:08 am

I take juvenile delight of the fact that perse is Finnish for ass.

Joel or Mike

Well, the answer to that question is blindingly obvious!

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
Valentine's Day #13
Bunnybread's so sexy he causes people to make Freudian slips in languages they don't even know.