Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:34:34 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: I like biking home while drunk.  (Read 6354 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
I like biking home while drunk.
Hi, I'm Lemon. I love riding my bike while drunk.

Now, I'm going to be honest with you: Originally I planned to write a long post explaining exactly how much fun it is to ride home while drunk. I was going to explain why I like it so much, and then go on to explain my particular methodology for a pleasurable drunk ride home (short answer: avoid cars, take the long way) and encourage you to do the same.

However, that plan has been compromised on account of me being drunk.

So instead, here's the pertinent details:

• Riding a bike while drunk is the best.
  • No really, it's really good
  • You should really do it if you can.
  • Try to avoid busy streets.
  • Ride a bike while drunk.
  • I couldn't be clearer about this.
  • Ride a bike drunk, like tonight. Or tomorrow.
  • Okay good night.
Macho Masc Sangy Savage chai tea latte Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Turtle Chupasaurus-Rex GirlKisser420 Sauce

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
I like biking home while drunk. #1
you know what they say, bike drunk edit sober
adrenochrome dome

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
I like biking home while drunk. #2
It's amazing. One time I was riding home drunk from a party and I felt a truly Sublime energy connecting me to the bike, the breeze, and the sheer joy of physical activity. It is so damn good!
Lemon Chupasaurus-Rex

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
I like biking home while drunk. #3
please don't operate a vehicle drunk.
Dr. Buttplug Chupasaurus-Rex Eider Duck adrenochrome dome Sauce Captain Nobeard Salubrious Rex Zsa Zsa

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I like biking home while drunk. #4
Don't worry, the fences are there to catch him

Hux

• i'm like jim jones but a girl
  • Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
I like biking home while drunk. #5
we were all making fun of the d'deer, but this post sold me.
dare you and i will ride you indeed.

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
I like biking home while drunk. #6
I had a drunk ride on a bike in my teens. I think I had that same feeling, because I took my feet off the pedals and let the wind rush over me. Then a mailbox appeared and slammed into my shin. I didn't feel it until the next morning but it left a giant gash that was painful for several weeks.

Anyway have fun! Be safe!

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
I like biking home while drunk. #7
The thing about being drunk is that you're super in the moment. This means that each moment you bike drunk is just as satisfying as the first minute you bike drunk. Amazing
Chupasaurus-Rex

birdie

• Paid
I like biking home while drunk. #8
But like please don't if you are literally anywhere cars exist

"Alcohol was involved in 37% of all fatal bicyclist crashes in 2017"
Bicycle fatalities 2013-2017: "98% were in accidents with motor vehicles"
chai tea latte beelzeboob Hux Lemon Dr. Buttplug Captain Nobeard Salubrious Rex

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
I like biking home while drunk. #9
My method of drunk biking: Have a few beers, strap on your night lights (I have a Thorfire VG15S, which acts as a portable floodlight that I use to let EVERYONE on the block know I'm coming so that in the event I get struck from behind by an SUV, they can't use the old 'I didn't see him!' excuse), turn on the portable speaker attached to the bike, load up this Soundcloud page, and BIKE HOME

It's good
Macho Masc Sangy Savage

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I like biking home while drunk. #10
My method of drunk biking: Have a few beers, strap on your night lights (I have a Thorfire VG15S, which acts as a portable floodlight that I use to let EVERYONE on the block know I'm coming so that in the event I get struck from behind by an SUV, they can't use the old 'I didn't see him!' excuse), turn on the portable speaker attached to the bike, load up this Soundcloud page, and BIKE HOME

It's good
STOG, September 15, 2019, 10:43:27 pm

STOG I'm not sure when I'll be able to use this technique, but I swear by the all of the stars in the sky I'm gonna do this it sounds rad as fuck

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
I like biking home while drunk. #11

It's good

STOG I'm not sure when I'll be able to use this technique, but I swear by the all of the stars in the sky I'm gonna do this it sounds rad as fuck
Bobguinary Novel, September 15, 2019, 11:23:00 pm

I have had to stop and yell at more than a few cars on a dime, but this is the way I do things and I don't expect it to change all that much

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I like biking home while drunk. #12

It's good

Bobguinary Novel, September 15, 2019, 11:23:00 pm

I have had to stop and yell at more than a few cars on a dime, but this is the way I do things and I don't expect it to change all that much
STOG, September 15, 2019, 11:34:20 pm

I think this happens regardless of sobriety level

Angora Gomorrah

• just another cat on the internet
  • Paid
  • this is the life I chose
I like biking home while drunk. #13
I miss riding my bike home after a few at my local dive. I live close enough to walk now, but maybe I should start switching it up sometimes.