Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:33:14 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1443961 times)

Fanzay

• Failson Prime
  • Paid
  • Turned on is the wrong word
It's all for you, Guest!

Malten

• Hot Squirt
  • Paid
All for me? This entire forum was created for me? The F Plus, even? So that eventually I would join and you could mock me?

Bodark

• Joan Ocean's #1 Fansquatch
  • Paid
  • I'm real and I tried to suck your dick.
[trap][trap][trap][trap][trap][trap][trap]
[trap] TRAP SPRUNG [trap]
[trap][trap][trap][trap][trap][trap][trap]
Vinny Possum Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Bodark Really_Quite_Nice

Malten

• Hot Squirt
  • Paid
I'm so upset. I feel I've been betrayed. I thought this was a safe place for making fun of other people.

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
I'm so upset. I feel I've been betrayed. I thought this was a safe place for making fun of other people.
Tose, December 07, 2016, 10:16:06 pm

(open this page in incognito mode)
Bodark

Malten

• Hot Squirt
  • Paid
I've been played hard. I needed your pity. I'm going to need a lie down.
Bodark Gyro Vinny Possum chai tea latte Frank West A Meat Yavuz Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop moooo566 (taylor's version) Liatai Really_Quite_Nice Runic Fanzay Sherman Tank Nifty Nif nuffkins, of all people, Cirr

Bodark

• Joan Ocean's #1 Fansquatch
  • Paid
  • I'm real and I tried to suck your dick.
Major shout-out to Tose for being a good sport and going through this rite of passage. You're a fuckin' champ, dude.
Liatai Runic Fanzay

Malten

• Hot Squirt
  • Paid
Major shout-out to Tose for being a good sport and going through this rite of passage. You're a fuckin' champ, dude.
Bodark the Red-Nosed Sasquatch, December 08, 2016, 04:26:04 am
I had to check incognito. It's going to be hard to learn to trust again.

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
I've been played hard. I needed your pity. I'm going to need a lie down.
Tose, December 07, 2016, 10:43:55 pm
This is how you get made on Ballp.it
Bodark Runic

Baldr

• Paid
I had to check incognito. It's going to be hard to learn to trust again.Tose, December 08, 2016, 06:31:59 am

It's just an artismonster cock thing that happens here.  To achieve monster cockgesia don't over-monster cockyze it or study it like the monster cockects.  As a monster cockogy, it would be like hitting the olecrmonster cock process of your humerus or falling into a cmonster cock. 

The bmonster cockity of it starts to wear on you after a while though.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Macho Masc Sangy Savage Bodark Frank West Achilles' Heelies Yavuz Liatai chai tea latte Malten Really_Quite_Nice Vinny Possum Runic Corn Syrup Fanzay Victor Laszlo Sherman Tank Nifty Nif nuffkins, of all people, QueenSyreen Lemon Goose Goose Honk At Me Now Cirr Lost Season

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
I had to check incognito. It's going to be hard to learn to trust again.Tose, December 08, 2016, 06:31:59 am

It's just an artismonster cock thing that happens here.  To achieve monster cockgesia don't over-monster cockyze it or study it like the monster cockects.  As a monster cockogy, it would be like hitting the olecrmonster cock process of your humerus or falling into a cmonster cock. 

The bmonster cockity of it starts to wear on you after a while though.
Healslime, December 08, 2016, 02:29:38 pm

Do you like to read news or sports clips? If so, you'll find it very difficult to talk about them here. Just try talking about Time clip, or Sports Illustrated clip, or Jacobin clip, or National Review clip, or Esquire clip. It always comes out wrong, and I, personally, am just monster cock enough to get a little irritated sometimes.
Achilles' Heelies Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte Corn Syrup Caroline

SirSlarty

• Linda, where's my coffee!?
  • Paid
  • don't let's start
One day a Republican senator/representative from the states of Ohio and Utah will appear together on TV and the news will have their usual (Party-State) abbreviation after their names.

So on the screen you'll see a Scooby Doo-ish catchphrase:

R-UT R-OH
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Corn Syrup Really_Quite_Nice Liatai Sherman Tank Nifty Nif Lemon Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

Victor Laszlo

• May my path be lit up by the bridges that I've burned
  • Ridiculist
  • Yay Victor!
Being the tooth fairy is fucking harrowing.  Whose idea was it to have a tradition where you have to remove an item from underneath a sleeping child's head and replace it with a different item without waking the child?  I think I might just hand my kids money next time and tell them that the tooth fairy's gonna pay me back later after she gets her paycheck.
Liatai Corn Syrup Sherman Tank Achilles' Heelies Vinny Possum Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Malten Baldr JonRG Nifty Nif chai tea latte nuffkins, of all people,

Liatai

• Made of tea, science, art, and dragons.
  • Paid
  • Warning: uses far too many smileys.
Being the tooth fairy is fucking harrowing.  Whose idea was it to have a tradition where you have to remove an item from underneath a sleeping child's head and replace it with a different item without waking the child?  I think I might just hand my kids money next time and tell them that the tooth fairy's gonna pay me back later after she gets her paycheck.
Victor Laszlo, December 10, 2016, 10:41:08 pm

My folks actually used a box/chest on our nightstand when we were kids; you put the tooth in or on the box, and the Tooth Fairy would leave your reward in the box during the night. My little brother was extra lucky; by the time he started losing teeth, my mom was a veteran, crafty tooth fairy, and sewed him a little pillow with a pocket in it. Put tooth in pocket, put pillow on nightstand, check pocket in morning for reward.

It also helped alleviate our fears, as kids, of accidentally rolling over and squashing the tooth fairy in our sleep. XP Maybe a strategy like that will help!
Bodark