Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:02:02 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup*  (Read 228198 times)

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
DOUBLE POST DON'T CARE

my friend and i watched more horrible Secret Life of the American Teenager, while making sure each other's sake glass didn't empty because HOW ELSE WOULD WE DO IT? so i'm drunk now and i have things to say. *hiccup*

HEY. i know i think a lot of you are cool. but tonight i wanna highlight a couple people.

MIX. YOU ARE ACTUALLY GREAT YOU KNOW? you're hilarious and insightful and the things you turn up always turn heads. YOU GO. Like seriously, I really like you and I hope you stick around.

TRAV. I'm like. fucking jealous of you. you're so cool. I know your situation is like. Mega unideal. But you're fucking cool. You're funny, creative, and talented. Seriously. I wish I had your confidence in approaching things, and I hope you have all the luck in the world moving forward.

I probably had more, but I'll stop for now, because even drunk me is starting to realize THIS IS EMBARRASSING.

Won't stop me from hitting post though!

ETA: SHERMAN! I love your accent or whatever. The way you talk is appealing. Editing you is always fun. :P
Trav Macho Masc Sangy Savage skeletons! Mix bubbleuj
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 07:49:44 pm by Shell Game »

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
These are the best kind of drunk posts <3
bubbleuj Eider Duck

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
Hiiiiiiiiiii

• Paid
Did a faux pas pleas ehelp an

• Paid
Did a faux pas pleas ehelp

bubbleuj

• Paid
I have green beer

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I've been heavily drinking during this D&D night so I'll see you dudes again throughout the night :3
D&D has a lot of pauses, so I'll see you guys a few times and I'll just edit this post.

Edit 1 :  Drunk D&D is great because I just turned into a sexy hot elf man with my mask of many disguises and tried to lure two sexy elf ladies away from our cleric. Why yes I did open with "Hello laaaaaadies C;"

Edit 2: holy shit super out already, and it's only 9pm. I've only one more double g&t left so I should say you're all great, including Mique, who I kinda hurt in my last emotional rampage. You built a bed man, and even if it was for drunk family, it shows you care for the kids, who are really the most innocent in this situation.

Happy Saint Patrick's day y'all, see you soon
bubbleuj
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 08:11:37 pm by Sanguinary Novel? »

bubbleuj

• Paid
Everyone is assholes. Its Canada so we get back at eachother by saying excuse me.

ie I said "excuse me" to a dude who was walking slowly and he said "excuse me" back after he was behind me.

It was upsetting.

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Everyone is assholes. Its Canada so we get back at eachother by saying excuse me.

ie I said "excuse me" to a dude who was walking slowly and he said "excuse me" back after he was behind me.

It was upsetting.
bubbleuj, March 17, 2018, 08:24:49 pm

We'll excuuuuuuuuse you princess~

Don't worry you good you captain of polite industry
bubbleuj

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
OMG I LEARNED THAT MY FRIEND HAS BAD DRAGON DILDOES BUT IN GLASS CASE WHAT THE FUCK IS MY LIFE
Lemon Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop bubbleuj

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
YES HELLO
Macho Masc Sangy Savage

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
OMG I LEARNED THAT MY FRIEND HAS BAD DRAGON DILDOES BUT IN GLASS CASE WHAT THE FUCK IS MY LIFE
Sanguinary Novel?, March 17, 2018, 08:40:04 pm

Gender and orientation please.

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Sanguinary Novel?, March 17, 2018, 08:40:04 pm

Gender and orientation please.
Lemon, March 18, 2018, 11:06:07 am

Confirmed the story this morning, because I heard this at Peak Drunk and wondered if it was an invention.

Woman, bi. It's a partner effort I'm sure, as she lives her boyfriend (straight). To give you a better vision for how this is even possible, they do have an absurdly expensive and huge anime fig collection, and she is a furry, so this isn't beyond the realm of possibility. The story is that she bought it because it was cool, but there was no way she could conceivably use it. It's certainly a new and fascinating dimension on an old friend.

Lawnchair M.D.

• Paid
 I need all y'all to know: this forum has been great as my english refuge, and the English version of the Pokémon the.e is infinitely better than the Japanese version.

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Happy Oberon Day!!*

*A day that only makes sense to Michigan people**

**And people who like Oberon***

***Uberon is delicious though, would recommend****

****As long as it's served in your area