Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:25:31 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: CTRL+V and post it  (Read 430485 times)

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
CTRL+V and post it #1095
I don't think this matches his personality but i like to imagine wrought as the cactus

Puppy Time

• Rainbow Brownshirt
  • Paid
  • AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE A DONKEY HEAD!
CTRL+V and post it #1096
The Rebirth Of

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
CTRL+V and post it #1097
Clementine arrived wit Lauren Ben loaned 3-Jay and Vincent the Cuda, and took his old Mercedes. He hated having Sarah in that car, but he had little choice. But he was disgusted knowing she was strapped into the backseat where her sister was conceived. However they did find a beautiful blue dress for her to wear to the function. He was wearing his gray suit, since he had no reason to impress anyone.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte Antivehicular

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
CTRL+V and post it #1098
this was also the same place I lived as a kid where this sketchy guy asked me if I found a small bag of diamonds on the sidewalk because it was his that he lost not long ago and I really scanned up and down the street with this meth head looking for his meth he lost
Salubrious Rex Dr. Buttplug RoeCocoa

dractivisionary

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1100
nekomaru nidai

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
CTRL+V and post it #1101
5 Tomatoes
 ½ Small red onion
 1 Jalapeno
 Handful of cilantro
 23 RED VINES® Original Red Twists
 Salt & pepper to taste
 Tortilla chips

(*note this may be for another document)
Puppy Time Seth "Slimy" Rollins Antivehicular Dr. Buttplug A Meat Salubrious Rex RoeCocoa

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
CTRL+V and post it #1102
finally, every one of his thoughts, every immaterial fancy, now took bodily shape around his sick-bed; took bodily shape almost at the moment of its conception: at last he saw himself thinking not in immaterial ideas, but in whole worlds, whole creations, saw himself borne along like an atom in this infinite, strange world from which there was no escape, and all this life in its mutinous independence crushing and oppressing him and pursuing him with eternal, infinite irony; he felt that he was dying, dissolving into dust and ashes for ever, and even without hope of resurrection, he tried to flee, but there was no corner in all the universe to hide him.
chai tea latte

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
CTRL+V and post it #1103
The Gods of music laughed and told the skinny Midwestern White boys that they could have the extra special songwriting powers they desired, but they would have to accept a penalty.. to forever have a slight aspect of soft boi cringe to their vibe and scene. They agreed and picked up their cheap instruments, ready to tour basements nationwide.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Salubrious Rex Puppy Time Dr. Buttplug

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
CTRL+V and post it #1104
Oh right. I've done it yet again. I've let a concentration

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
CTRL+V and post it #1105
Entry-Level Software Engineer

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
CTRL+V and post it #1106
Salubrious Rex Dr. Buttplug Bealit

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1107
Sonic the Hedgehog Lego announced
Puppy Time

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
CTRL+V and post it #1108
The Gods of music laughed and told the skinny Midwestern White boys that they could have the extra special songwriting powers they desired, but they would have to accept a penalty.. to forever have a slight aspect of soft boi cringe to their vibe and scene. They agreed and picked up their cheap instruments, ready to tour basements nationwide.
Spooks, February 04, 2021, 04:53:34 pm
Fallout Boy fanfic?

Lumbermouth

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1109
Spooks, February 04, 2021, 04:53:34 pm

Super Kinsella Bros