Projects > The F Plus

Episode 42: Suffer The Little Children

<< < (2/5) > >>

Keetah Spacecat:
The sheer ENTITLEMENT of the community is enough to make me froth at the mouth with rage. When I was in the Childfree comm people were complaining about stupid shit, like oh no the children got more presents than MEEEEE for Christmas! Guys I'm sooooo mad they had an episode about child birth on a MEDICAL CHANNEL. God how dare that baby cry in my presence it's not like it's a BABY or anything?

I think that they are all just spoiled children that never grew up and I'm so happy I left and didn't look back. And it's a shame because if they were an informative and mature community, they could have honestly helped people by providing information on birth control and offered a safe place to let people choose for themselves what they want to do in terms of children.

But it's just a community of people throwing tantrums and blaming their problems on innocent babies and children.

KingKalamari:
The Child-free movement is full of shit. I actually joined the Childfree Livejournal community a couple years ago. Because at that time, nobody seemed to quite understand that I don't want to give birth to my own child because it could kill me. So I thought oh, there must be other people out there that are sensible in that they'd understand that while children are great, sometimes you'd just rather adopt/not have kids.

I was very wrong. Instead I found the most hateful community that legit hated children from the depths of their hearts. Of course they'd be pro-abortion, because then you can get rid of the icky children before they are born! But if you choose to keep the baby and raise it, then you are just a MOO or a DUH. So I agree that in no ways are they Pro-choice, because then they'd have to understand that it's okay that people would want to have and raise children.

I know there was one incident in that community that pissed me off. Someone started a thread that they should remove 'Watch for Children' and 'Deaf Child Area' because then 'Darwin could take it's course'. And they didn't know that I MYSELF had Deaf Child Area signs around my house cause I'm PARTIALLY DEAF MYSELF. SO in their logic I should have died and never have grown up.

Because Obviously they were never children themselves!
Keetah Spacecat, February 06, 2013, 03:51:09 pm
--- End quote ---

The major theme I find that runs through the entire community is that all these childfree hardcore people, ironically, are sort of stuck in that adolescent phase where they believe themselves to be far smarter and more level-headed than everyone around them. It doesn't help that a lot of the people involved (Or at least a lot of the people whose posts were read in that episode) were teenagers themselves and very obviously still in that phase where they didn't have the ability to understand that people's circumstances differ from their own.

🍆:
Also, we used to forcefully sterilize people deemed mentally unfit, and it was a horrible racist mess.
Runic, February 06, 2013, 01:06:28 pm
--- End quote ---
Speaking of racism, got to love their obsession with "you should have to pass THIS kind of test to be able to do anything in society". We used to have those, guys, it was called a poll tax. You'd think a bunch of super intelligent and exalted internet smartasses would recognize FUCKING JIM CROW LAWS.

montrith:
Recently here in Finland there was an incident where someone had secretly cut some trees standing next to a playground in half. This was done in such a way that the trees would eventually fall down where the children played. I can only imagine the person setting up a trap like that is a member of the c-f hardcore community.

nilvoid:
I used to lurk around a community for laughing at the idiots of Livejournal called sf_drama (which a few of y'all are undoubtedly familiar with), and I distinctly remember a few posts calling out members from childfree and cf_hardcore (but mostly the latter) for being horribly bigoted, for equating mothers with cattle (stupid fuckin' MOO), and devising a name for fathers that recalls many harmful playground stereotypes around people with mental disabilities (DUH). They were also called out for much of the same examples posted above and more, including: claiming that parents-to-be must take a licensing test (designed by the vat-grown mental giants from cf_hardcore, no doubt), advocating for mandatory sterilization (especially for those "too poor to pay for their crotch-droppings!" with a sickening racist and classist streak), repeatedly complaining about welfare queen BREEEEDERS!!!!!!, and other things I don't care to remember.

Then why is it that this group, on the whole, tries to present itself as socially progressive? It is also worth mentioning that a few of the cretins featured in the podcast were (in their rather twisted way) pro-choice and pro-GLBT-rights (I assume). Of course, that tended to bend right around to the petulant "I should have the right to choose for the entire human race and if you disagree you're a DISGUSTING MOO BREEDER FUCK AAAAAAARRHRHKGJGKLHA."

So what is it then? Are they well-meaning people who were trapped in this regressive echo-chamber at a crucial developmental stage? Are they convinced that what they're advocating for is very liberal and progressive and all that good stuff and will cure the world of all its problems? (Yes.) Are they spoiled brats obsessed with image? Are they fucking morons who just hate children? All of the above?

Personally, I think they (or at the very least those featured in the podcast) are a bunch of over-privileged, worthless sacks of hot air who not only have never had to lift a finger for themselves but never even bothered to learn about the experiences of people who do before they spout their mouths off about shit they don't know. They've invented this mold for themselves to fill that looks very much like the ubermensch, super smart and genealogically perfect in every way and if they were to pass on their genetic material (which they won't heh, ain't no fuckin moo) they would be the perfect people to raise their perfect Aryan children, unlike those FAT POOR WALKING UTERI SIPPING ON PURPLE DRANK AND DRIVING THEIR ESCALADES TO PICK UP THEIR WELFARE CHEwait hold up where have I heard that before

The thing is though, I bet fucking dollars-to-little-baby-doughnuts that these people would be terrible parents, and that they've only projected themselves onto this perfect mold to escape their own crushing ineptitude. They are so dissatisfied with how their lives have ended up, fresh out of an expensive college with a worthless degree and with no marketable skills to speak of, frantically typing up their angry screeds on a computer at the public library with an 8-year old waiting behind them to check on his Neopets, that they have decided to shove their frustration on the only person less able to defend themselves than they are: the 8-year-old.

These people are especially stupid fascists and they suck >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version