Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:52:13 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: All Right, Nobody Else Heart or Punch Me  (Read 65560 times)

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
Isfahan, have you ever fired two guns whilst jumping through the air? Failing that, have you ever fired one gun whilst jumping through the air?kal-elk, May 10, 2013, 04:15:05 pm

No to both. That's unsafe.

count_actuala

• Real VamPire
  • Paid
  • Do you tend to get a high from human blood?
Have you ever fired a gun up into the air and gone aaaaa?

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
Have you ever fired a gun up into the air and gone aaaaa?Juice Unlimited, May 10, 2013, 09:38:23 pm

That's unsafe too—uh, the firing-a-gun-into-the-air-part, not the going-aaaaa part. I've gone "aaaaa" before.

Cyberventurer

• Smoke-Free
  • Paid
Since the idea was brought up in the Sherlock episode, have you ever fucked someone up the ass with a loaded gun?  How safe would that be?

Edit:  If you don't answer in detail I swear I'll heart or punch you.  One of the two; I'll decide with a coin flip.

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
Since the idea was brought up in the Sherlock episode, have you ever fucked someone up the ass with a loaded gun?  How safe would that be?
Cyberventurer, May 10, 2013, 10:06:12 pm

No. Since the answer is "no," I'm not really sure how much more detailed I can be.

As for how safe it would be, well... it wouldn't be safe, even if you didn't fire the gun once it was up the ass. To put it another way, it would be about as safe as jamming any other large metal object up an ass.

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.
As for how safe it would be, well... it wouldn't be safe, even if you didn't fire the gun once it was up the ass. To put it another way, it would be about as safe as jamming any other large metal object up an ass.
Isfahan, May 10, 2013, 10:11:41 pm

To paraphrase the late, great Victor Borge, never stick something up your ass unless you are sure you can get it back out again.

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
All Right, Nobody Else Heart or Punch Me #66
this is just for my own bookmarking purposes, pay it no mind, you probably wouldn't get the joke anyway, heh

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
All Right, Nobody Else Heart or Punch Me #67
How much force would one need to shoot revolvers into the ground and have it lift up your body physically?

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
All Right, Nobody Else Heart or Punch Me #68
Oh, that's it! I'm gonna knock you off your 69 score, sir.

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
All Right, Nobody Else Heart or Punch Me #69
How much force would one need to shoot revolvers into the ground and have it lift up your body physically?
jack-chick, August 08, 2013, 06:29:59 pm

I'm not sure, but there's no revolver out there right now who could lift you up bodily by shooting it downwards. Besides, the human wrist transfers force poorly, and a revolver of sufficient force to lift you off the ground would instead just take your whole hand off and send that up into the air.

Acierocolotl

• Romance Supremacist
  • Ridiculist
  • You will be romanticized
All Right, Nobody Else Heart or Punch Me #70
jack-chick, August 08, 2013, 06:29:59 pm

Simple physics, brosef.

Let's give you a mass of 70 kilos.  (This is for simplicity's sake, but it gives you a mass of about ~160 lbs or so, for reference's sake, for you non-metric weirdos out there.)

My reference bullet is a .38 jacketed hollowpoint, which according to wikipedia has a mass of 7 grams and an muzzle velocity of 300 m/s.  If you fired that gun straight down, using some simple conservation of momenum, you'd be launched upwards with a net velocity of .03 m/s and an airtime of .006 seconds, presuming you were a perfectly rigid body.  (Insert your favourite boner joke here.)

Let's just assume you want a little hop.  1 m/s will get you around 0.2 seconds of airtime, just a little bip--and about 20 cm of height.  Assuming the same general properties of that .38 jacketed hollowpoint bullet, the bullet would need to have a mass 33.3 times greater than before--233 grams, or nearly half a pound.  If you kept the bullet's general proportions roughly the same, it would be 1.22 calibre.

I frikkin' love stupid math tricks.

Psammetichus

• ᕕ(⊙ω⊙)ᕗ
  • Paid
  • O damn'd Sonic! O inhuman hog!
All Right, Nobody Else Heart or Punch Me #71

Isfahan, August 08, 2013, 06:25:23 pm

All these phrases are masturbation euphemisms.
Baldr

Delcat

• Paid
All Right, Nobody Else Heart or Punch Me #72
All these phrases are masturbation euphemisms.
Psammetichus, August 08, 2013, 10:26:40 pm

I don't want to know what you have to do to achieve "breaking wrist down".

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
All Right, Nobody Else Heart or Punch Me #73
O fuk Isfahan has 1911 posts? YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS

The M1911 pistol was designed in—you guessed it—1911 by John Moses Browning and originally produced by Colt. It served as the US military's service pistol for over 70 years, with it still in service today, over 100 years later (though not as the primary issue pistol, as it was phased out for the 9mm Beretta M9 pistol in 1985). Improvements to the design arrived during the interwar period as reports from soldiers revealed several ergonomics and safety issues with the pistol, particularly for shooters with large hands, and in 1924 the M1911A1 became more or less the design still used and loved to this day.

Aside from the desert-beige moly resin coating, the laminate hey-look-at-me grips, the commander-style hammer, the forward slide serrations, and the accessory rail (RRRAILZZZ), this pistol is still recognizable by its 100-year-old silhouette.

The M1911 fires the .45ACP cartridge. It was designed specifically with the M1911 in mind: after all, the "ACP" stands for "Automatic Colt Pistol."

Here it is again in a size comparison with other popular cartridges. The .45ACP is the short fat fucker in the middle.

The .45ACP round has advantages and disadvantages. For one thing, in terms of bullet speed it's a very slow round—normal propellant loads for a .45 will not be able to get it to supersonic speed. As a naturally subsonic round, however, the .45 lends itself well to suppressed firearms. Being a fat, heavy bullet, the .45 bleeds its energy more quickly than many other pistol bullets, though extremely close up it hits very hard and suffers less from overpenetration that smaller, faster bullets might have to worry about. The .45's notable stopping power is offset by its size, which limits firearms like the 1911 to a relatively low clip capacity, especially given its slim grip design will only accept clips with the .45ACP cartridges seated directly atop one another in a single-stack configuration. Of course, double-stack 1911s have been made to address the low-capacity problem, but .45 is still a heavy round and its fatty-fat-fatness destroys some of the ergonomics of the pistol, as seen here:

That's a double-stack 1911 at the top, and they are only comfortable to shoot if you have freakish gorilla hands.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 12:19:47 am by Isfahan »

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
All Right, Nobody Else Heart or Punch Me #74
O fuk Isfahan has 1911 posts? YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS
Isfahan, March 16, 2014, 12:17:29 am

Oh I thought it was time to go outside. :(
Acierocolotl montrith Bunnybread