Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:07:54 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1445723 times)

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
The average person alive today knows zero alchemists
Salubrious Rex Dr. Buttplug Antivehicular

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
The average person alive today knows zero alchemists
chai tea latte, October 19, 2022, 12:44:07 am
guess that's why I'm above average 😎

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
I am realizing my home is just a series of Shrines I would have to explain to visiting friends and family "this old stereo and shelf is from when I got into cassettes in college cause they were sold for 25 cents at the used bookstore. What's the creepy zoo you ask? Well if you just step over to the next station–"
Salubrious Rex Antivehicular Achilles' Heelies A Meat RoeCocoa Lemon Sauce

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Thinking about how in Hebrew a very common slang term for loving something is "I'm dead (or dying) on". So saying to someone "I'm dying on you" is a way of showing affection and closeness.

Also a way people (usually women, but not exclusively) sometimes refer to people they're close to or like is to call them a "soul" or "my soul".

So you might hear someone saying "dying on you, my soul" extremely casually.

edit: just remembered sometimes people use "my life" instead of "my soul", leading to the even more confusing sentence "dying on you, my life"
RoeCocoa
« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 03:35:14 am by A Meat »

organburner

• Paid
Making a game where it's all steampunk and you gotta upgrade your steampunk gun to be steampunkier.

But it's just an AR-15 and all you do is glue cogs to it and attach those little miniature steam engines to the rails.

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
"Louis the Pious" should rhyme, damn you, Charlemagne, I thought you were culture.
Lemon

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
what is it with mothers and always finding the least convenient moment to call?

i don't think my mother has ever called when im not doing anything i'd like to pay attention to until i'm done with it.
Antivehicular A Meat thelizzerd RoeCocoa Salubrious Rex

RoeCocoa

• Paid
I misread the phrase "fugue state" as "fugu state" and it made total sense; like yes, sometimes when things get really bad, I leave my body for a little while and become a blowfish.
Great Joe Salubrious Rex xX_sp00ks_Xx

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
They should have a thing on patisserie and cafe menus that approximately tells you how sweet the thing is gonna be, like indian restaurants do with peppers but with sugar cubes
A Meat, October 06, 2022, 08:47:04 am

I'm still thinking about what a good idea this is.
A Meat chai tea latte

organburner

• Paid
They should have a thing on patisserie and cafe menus that approximately tells you how sweet the thing is gonna be, like indian restaurants do with peppers but with sugar cubes

Lemon, October 23, 2022, 08:57:48 pm

Gonna end up with REAL TOUGH MEN going "I WANT THE SWEETEST BAKED GOOD YOU HAVE" and "YOU CALL THIS 5 SUGAR CUBES?!?"

Pouring extra sugar and stevia or whatever on a danish.
Sauce thelizzerd Lemon

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.

Lemon, October 23, 2022, 08:57:48 pm

Gonna end up with REAL TOUGH MEN going "I WANT THE SWEETEST BAKED GOOD YOU HAVE" and "YOU CALL THIS 5 SUGAR CUBES?!?"

Pouring extra sugar and stevia or whatever on a danish.
organburner, October 24, 2022, 02:56:51 am

This reminds me that I haven't been able to find a good Danish since moving out of my parents. I end up disappointed I paid more for a Danish that is worst  than those prepackagard ones you can buy at the gas station. But every time I go into a bakery or cafe and see a Danish, I got to buy it to see if it can match the goodness of the ones I had growing up.

cat_examiner

• Paid
  • Neither cat nor examiner
Eatr - a startup attempting to gamify vore
Dr. Buttplug

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Eatr - a startup attempting to gamify vore
cat_examiner, October 24, 2022, 05:47:45 pm
upsetting the stomach
Dr. Buttplug Sauce

organburner

• Paid
Updating religion for today's demographics we have changed "I am the alpha and the omega" to "I am the cucker and the cucked"

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
the virgin-chad complex, you want to date chad but you can only get turned on by the thought of nerd thighs strangling you
Shell Game