Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:04:58 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Me: i wish they'd make a Three Body Problem miniseries. My monkey's paw:  (Read 3041 times)

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
https://twitter.com/Polygon/status/1300796205518249984

Benioff and Weiss are infamous for being talentless hacks responsible for the tawdriest, worst parts of early GoT, and all of the parts of bad late GoT, are going to fucking ruin it and I'm already so fucking pissed off. I wanted a Red Cliff / LotR style epic film trilogy, or failing that a miniseries per book, but I'm so fucking furious
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Salubrious Rex Frank West Ashto GirlKisser420

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Scarlett Johansson as Ye Wenjie
chai tea latte Frank West

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
Jeez this sounds like doodoo

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
Yeah no way they're not gonna whitewash the shit out of this too
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte Salubrious Rex Frank West

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Scarlett Johansson as Ye Wenjie
Agent Coop Time!, September 01, 2020, 07:16:07 pm
leonardo dicaprio as Zhang Beihai

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
The Garth Mirenghi Twins strike again.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte Dr. Buttplug GirlKisser420

GlitterTits

• Cockless Wonder
  • Paid
  • remarkably forgettable
And here, in my naive ignorance, I thought these two themes-are-for-eighth-grade-book-reports hacks would never work again. 

Lawnchair M.D.

• Paid
I'm curious how folks think a good three body problem tv adaptation would work. While I enjoyed the books I don't see how anyone could make a compelling show from it. There's a lot of people explaining science to each other, and later on the author directly explaining ideas to the reader. I feel like you'd have to strip out a lot of the flavor of the series to get to a workable tv screenplay. The series also doesn't come close to HBO's sex and violence quota.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
I'm curious how folks think a good three body problem tv adaptation would work. While I enjoyed the books I don't see how anyone could make a compelling show from it. There's a lot of people explaining science to each other, and later on the author directly explaining ideas to the reader. I feel like you'd have to strip out a lot of the flavor of the series to get to a workable tv screenplay. The series also doesn't come close to HBO's sex and violence quota.
Lawnchair M.D., September 06, 2020, 04:12:51 am
the solution is simple, anytime someone explains their research into nanofibres or something, somebody in the background gets their ass out. GoT s1 style baby
chai tea latte Lawnchair M.D. Frank West