Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:34:59 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: I made a drunk history type thing  (Read 3842 times)

Ugly In The Morning

• Paid
I made a drunk history type thing
One of the mods on SA was putting together a drunk history thing (that is now being released in podcast form instead of the original planned animation). So I did what any reasonable person would do, I went to the beer store, read up on the Iliad, and asked someone to do me a solid and record some narration for the intro. I think it came out pretty good!

https://soundcloud.com/user-743485379/goon-history-episode-1-the
chai tea latte GirlKisser420 Mr. Hunky Academia sambair Macho Masc Sangy Savage

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
I made a drunk history type thing #1
I liked this, and it taught me things i didn't even learn in a college course on the Iliad. Thanks!

sambair

• Paid
I made a drunk history type thing #2
Listened to it this morning and enjoyed learning about Achilles' sick armor.

Ugly In The Morning

• Paid
I made a drunk history type thing #3
I liked this, and it taught me things i didn't even learn in a college course on the Iliad. Thanks!
chai tea latte, January 25, 2021, 06:02:37 pm

My next appearance is going to do the Odyssey. There’s one goon ahead of me so I’m hoping I get to do it in a month or so.

Ugly In The Morning

• Paid
I made a drunk history type thing #4
My odyssey episode got pushed up so I’m recording on Saturday. Got a ton of goons who sent me voice clips from the poem, this is gonna rule.
sambair