Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:11:45 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 147 - The Creeper from the Block Lagoon  (Read 4138 times)

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Episode 147 - The Creeper from the Block Lagoon
chai tea latte Secret Gaygent 69 Mix A Meat adrenochrome dome Dr. Buttplug Salubrious Rex thelizzerd

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
remember kids, if someone sends you a link to a website with cracked games, that's a fake website, those groups don't have websites and just upload their torrents onto public trackers. also the haunted minecraft on those websites probably has a trojan and a cryptominer built into it
jim and the mammograms thelizzerd

adrenochrome dome

• YIMBY
  • Paid
A lot of good, conversational flow in this one. Is it safe to assume that the Paw Patrol creepypasta fans were also kicked out of the general creepypasta wiki?

Additionally: the volume was a little softer than usual, if that's worth noting.

Shell Game

• Paid
A lot of good, conversational flow in this one. Is it safe to assume that the Paw Patrol creepypasta fans were also kicked out of the general creepypasta wiki?

Additionally: the volume was a little softer than usual, if that's worth noting.
adrenochrome dome, February 27, 2022, 08:34:55 pm

I've heard that a couple times. I'll be sure to upload a version with boosted audio when I get a chance. Thanks!
adrenochrome dome

Cradicus

• Paid
This episode made me wonder if there's Roblox creepy pasta, or if it's all scary tik toks or something.
Salubrious Rex

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
This episode made me wonder if there's Roblox creepy pasta, or if it's all scary tik toks or something.
Cradicus, February 28, 2022, 04:56:17 am

2,708 pages on the wiki. Here's a sample random page!

The Mad Bloxxer

It was a midnight...

I was playing Roblox in 2016, I was at trade hangout wondering if I wanted to trade any of my limited items. Some person encountered me. He looked like a normal guy (For Roblox standards at least.) He was asking me if he wanted to trade his clockwork headphones (expensive stuff) for my Dominus (also expensive) I said maybe and I friended him so we can talk later about the offer.

I woke up later at 5:00 AM and got on Roblox. He asked for me to join him. I said yea of course. This place was dark and had a eerie painting of the Mona Lisa. It was just staring at somebody in the darkness. I saw red fluid from the floor and thought it was just a bad remake of a scary game. So I just shrugged it off and left. He chatted in rage

"You left me" He exclaimed in rage. Red fluid came out of the computer. I saw a silhouette of a man.

Holding a knife...
Dr. Buttplug cube abuser GirlKisser420 adrenochrome dome SHAMBA~1.SBB

Cradicus

• Paid
2,708 pages on the wiki. Here's a sample random page!
Salubrious Rex, February 28, 2022, 05:38:55 pm

Amazing!

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
seems like a good source. i have to copy this here otherwise I'll get cursed

HELLO I HAVE NO EYES

IF YOU DON'T COPY AND PASTE THIS TO 20 PLACES IN AN HOUR YOU WILL SUFFER MY CURSE

YOU WILL WAKE UP AND I WILL BE IN YOUR BED

I WILL HAVE A KNIFE.

THEN I WILL DISSAPEAR.

YOU WILL THEN HAVE MY SEVENTH DAY CURSE.

DAY ONE. WHILE YOU LIE ASLEEP, I WILL HIDE YOUR SOCKS THROUGHOUT YOUR HOUSE. WHEN YOU GO TO FIND THEM THEY WILL BE HIDDEN EVEN BETTER BY ME.

DAY TWO. ME AND THE HERON WILL GO INTO YOUR KITCHEN WHILE YOUR NOT IN YOUR HOUSE AND MAKE A REALLY BIG MESS OF YOUR POTS AND PANS AND UTENSILS.

DAY THREE. I WILL LEAVE ALL YOUR FOOD OUT AND IT WILL SPOIL AND YOU WILL BE HUNGRY OR PAY A LOT OF MONEY.

DAY FOUR. I WILL HIDE UNDER YOUR BED AND TRY TO TELL KNOCK KNOCK JOKES WHILE YOU TRY TO FALL ASLEEP. IF YOU FALL ASLEEP I WILL WAKE YOU UP.

DAY FIVE. ME AND A HUNDRED GHOULISH, HORRIFFIC GHOSTS WILL FLY AROUND YOUR ROOM IN A MASSIVE VORTEX AND STEAL YOUR SOUL, SUBJECTING YOU TO UNENDING HORROR.

DAY SIX. I WILL JUMP OUT OF DOORWAYS AND SCARE YOU.

DAY SEVEN. I WILL HIT YOU IN THE HEAD WITH A BOOK REALLY HARD.

OK HURRY GO COPY PASTE
adrenochrome dome chai tea latte Salubrious Rex Dr. Buttplug SHAMBA~1.SBB RoeCocoa

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
I hit 'random article' like 10 times and got some expectional creepypasta:

When he saw us, he said this in chat: “Foolish mortals, you dare to confront me?” We wondered how he knew we had each brought swords. The entity continued: “Your unintelligent decision to try to confront the Redstone warrior will cost you dearly! You will pay the price of your stupidity with your lives!” Okay. Now me and Josh were to angry and pumped to be scared. This guy had threatened our lives, there was no way in heck that this fellow would come out alive. I told Josh to call 911, and that I would end this freak. “This ends here and now, pal!” I thought that I could face him. After all, he was unarmed, and had no armor, right? The villain said verbally, “This ends for you only!” And then, my head felt woozy, my computer crashed, and then... I blacked out. I woke up later. Josh told me that when he tried to call 911, or report the emergency otherwise, the device he used would black out. Quote from

There were pilots in the cockpit. They turned around, and I saw their faces. They didn’t have a face. Their faces were just blank. I ran, blood dripping from my hands, far and far into the flight attendant’s room. Moana and Maui were in the room, and what shocked me a lot was that Maui had his fish hook.

“You have gone too far in that game, Minceraft. We have brought you in here to keep you away from modding Minecraft to make it a horror game. Once you make that horrible mod that made Minecraft a 15+ rated game,” Moana said. “We want Minecraft to still be playable for little kids.”
Quote from

Update: I apologize for the unexpected plot change, the original was simply not working in my favor. Enjoy the new one, I guess.

Hello, my name is Ethan, and my Minecraft username is EthanL2529. I have a younger brother whose name is Ryan, and his username is Die1243. I'll be telling you a story about the time I saved the entirety of Minecraft.

P.S This pasta is fake, I made it up. Also it's not done yet.Quote from

Earlier I had ‘social engineered’ the admin into giving me a 'sharpness 1000 sword’, which I knew dealt over 500 damage with one swing. Quote from

this wiki is soooo fun
Secret Gaygent 69

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
seems like a good source. i have to copy this here otherwise I'll get cursed

HELLO I HAVE NO EYES
GirlKisser420, March 02, 2022, 07:29:00 pm

Hello, I have eyes! Hope this helps.
Dr. Buttplug Sauce

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
[The rest of the entry was covered in blood, and my brother was found dead in his room from 50 gunshots.]

It was year 2021, and a number of hackers had attacked Minecraft. According to what was in the code, the hackers had given Minecraft outer space and made lots of things and planets in it too.

Mojang were planning of removing everything that the hackers put in, but they were also interested about what exactly the hackers had put in.

Mojang programmed a rocket into a server, and sent 8 of their most skilled and most intelligent known players.

Then Herobrine Revealed that Steven was all behind the destruction and glitches of Minecraft code. Steven Revealed himself to be innocent, however, everyone was not fooled. Steven was Executed by the Destro-Code (created by Herobrine) that disintegrated him. Steven Was never to rise again.

Year 2023

Steven was back from the dead after Herobrine gave him a chance to work for him to kill Notch (Minecraft creator)

ChemicalMind sent an in-game message with jamespond's real name, phone number, IP address, and real address. After comparing data, it was confirmed that this was legitimate information and that ChemicalMind had successfully doxxed jamespond. Jamespond would never return to Minecraft.

I laughed so hard that an computer text told me to shut up like "Would you please Shut up?" Then there, i was horrified of this strange coincidence or something unusual is going on. The text disappeared within ten seconds and there left me horrified. After a minute of paranoia, i ignored the coincident and i proceeded to play again.

I put a sign again saying "who are you" a few hours later the Ancient Wither messaged back of the information about him. He said this " I am the Ancient Wither of all the withers..." That was the only thing he said so I messaged him with another question maybe funny or not but I told him this " Are you more powerful then the Wither Storm?" I was waiting for a few hours again and he answered back he said " The Wither Storm? How do you know about it the Wither Storm was believed to be the most powerful wither of all the time but not anymore due to it's death it can't be created again..." So I knew that the Ancient Wither himself knew about it but it was weird how he knew it so badly but as usual I answered him again with another question to him I said "Are you friends with the wither storm?" So I waited a few more minutes and then he answered that quick he said "No... we were never friends at all it was just maddening have the Wither Storm unleashed the ancient prophecy is said never release it but YOU HAVE REALESED IT HAVEN'T YOU AND NOW YOU WILL SEE WHY DON'T YOU COME WITH ME INSIDE MY HOME DIRECTLY IN THE CAVE RIGHT BEHIND YOU AND IF YOU DON'T COME YOU WILL SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU!!!" So I went inside the cave[...]

R.I.P. Edward the Butler

Date: December 20, 2019
    Died from: Le revolver (cue saxophone music)
    Final words: HOLY BULLY SHITS!

Shell Game

• Paid
From the comments section on thefmin.us, "Blergh" shares with us their rendition of Minecraft Steve without prior knowledge.
Salubrious Rex Secret Gaygent 69 adrenochrome dome Dr. Buttplug

Mix

• God's Personal Jester
  • Paid
  • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
i cant believe james sunderland made his way into minecraft