Projects > The F Plus

Episode 133: Coldmouth Strikes Again

(1/8) > >>

Lemon:
with Boots Raingear, Acierocolotl, Isfahan, Adam Bozarth, and Lemon.

Content for this episode was compiled by Caroline.

Edited by Isfahan.

Alright now fellas, what's cooler than being cool? These tongues! We're spending some time on IceChewing.com. As the name would imply, it's a place on the internet for persons who chew on ice to talk to other people with the same fascination, learn about the reasons that they share their passion, then ignore medical advice and go back to their ice chewing. This week, The F Plus wants to talk to you about the company refrigerators.

Ambious:
Holy shit
I dated a girl who kept chewing on the ice in her drinks, and I always thought it was weird and considered it to be merely a quirk but holy fuck this episode made me realize how messed up she REALLY was.
Well, to be honest, it wasn't the only red-flag....

chai tea latte:
Oh come on, you get the perfect set-up of "I forgot about Ice Cube" and not one of you makes a Forgot About Dre reference? fucking inscrutable

(what an incredible episode, goddamn)

Isfahan:
Oh come on, you get the perfect set-up of "I forgot about Ice Cube" and not one of you makes a Forgot About Dre reference?kal-elk, April 12, 2014, 05:31:24 pm
--- End quote ---

I thought of it while editing.

Mister Smalls:
Adam was right, these people are almost bafflingly stupid.  I can barely wrap my head around this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version