Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:12:36 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup*  (Read 228201 times)

Spenny

• coolest guy
  • Paid
  • piss itself
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #255
I'm drinking. I paid my bills while I'm drinking. Most people are associating with friends while they drink. I'm watch space videos on Youtube and paying my bills when I drink. I'm watching this space video

All the bills are paid. Goodnight, homies.
chai tea latte thelizzerd

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #256
those couples walking past my window look really happy tonight, but ive got a whole bottle of wine to myself so whos really winning
Macho Masc Sangy Savage chai tea latte Shell Game

Carbon

• Paid
  • Can wink with both eyes at once
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #257
Winc dot com says I oughter serve this rosÈ chilled well it's a good thing there's a cold breeze coming in the window because I could no finish this whole bottle before it got warm otherwise
GirlKisser420

Spenny

• coolest guy
  • Paid
  • piss itself
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #258
big piss
Mr. Hunky Academia krytton bubbleuj

Jam

• Doctor Professor Apething, PhD
  • Paid
  • I’m not doctor professor, am I apething though?
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #259
I drinke the wine and the beer and the gin and now I am drunk and yes good evening and thabks, see you in the hangover thread tomorrow
GirlKisser420 krytton chai tea latte

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #260
I'm out of vodka and it makes me sad.

beelzeboob

• Risen from the tits of hell.
  • Paid
  • call that the boobonic plague
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #261
"i love being around you. when im with you its like magic. the world just slips away. you make me want to be a better, kinder person for you."

My boyfriend texts me rly good things and im SO happy and i lvoE HIM SO MUCH and im so happy to be with him and hes so great to me. I love him. I hope he has a good ski trip and Im so excited to see him this weekend I love him our four year anniversary is next month and Im so grateful to have spent four incredible years being with this wonderful man
GirlKisser420 Macho Masc Sangy Savage chai tea latte RoeCocoa

Mr. Hunky Academia

• MUSCLE HEDONIST
  • Paid
  • The only thing I'm good at is go away
We're gonna start a crust band
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
So after literally crying at my desk while working on my employee self-review because I couldn't even BEGIN to conceive of any strengths (let alone THREE) I might have, I decided that I'm gonna spend the year trying to think of ways that I'm a pretty neat person that doesn't involve traits that capitalism values. I mean, what's the fucking point of embracing yourself as a good but flawed person if you tie that value to a labor that is exploited. Like when I've tied my value to good grades or validation, that shit is completely arbitrary and so fucking easily exploitable! Like the place I work at 100% has a "culture fit" of sad sacks that don't think they can make it anywhere else.

So dammit, I'm gonna at least somewhat like me in the year 2019! Even the part that overshares on internet forums.

Also for real love your kids unconditionally or you end up with people like me and man is that EVER a mess to clean up.

Y'all super cute! Goodnight :3
GirlKisser420

beelzeboob

• Risen from the tits of hell.
  • Paid
  • call that the boobonic plague
I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS AND ALSO MY BOYFRIEND AND I RLY WANNA MAKE EVERYONE AS HAPPY AS THEY MAKE ME :D
GirlKisser420

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
listening to some buckethead rn

edit: now its daddy yankee, i remember gasolina was a million years ago but i still ddidnt realise he looked like that now

edit told a colleague i liked her new haircut today, i hope she thought it was more nice than it was weird
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 02:43:58 pm by boooo566 »

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Okay listen tonight was quite a night but I want y'all to know
1. I love y'all
2. I'm drunk
3. #2 does not invalidate #1
GirlKisser420 moooo566 (taylor's version) Mr. Hunky Academia nuffkins, of all people, Macho Masc Sangy Savage

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
Pabst Blue Ribbon: It's not "good" but at least it's Union Made.
Mr. Hunky Academia Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Macho Masc Sangy Savage bubbleuj

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
45 resumes down, and I just got my rejection email from a job that put me through 4 interviews and strung me along for a month. One night to be grumpy and drunk, and then back on that horse!! I'm gonna find a job and move yet! Goddamn it I'M A PRETTY DECENT GRAPHIC DESIGNER and there's gotta be one place out there cool with my weird-ass self.

Now if only my mom would stop asking me if I changed my mind EVERY TIME SHE SAW ME.
RoeCocoa Lemon Baldr Shell Game

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
I fell on my back four times today.
Shell Game bubbleuj