Projects > Irregular

Would Irregular interview Watchful-Entity, Melted-Snowflake, or the like?

(1/6) > >>

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now:
I honest to god think an episode about those kinds of blogs, coming from their bloggers, would be tremendously entertaining and do as much to clear up misconceptions as the Furries and Asexuals did. The people who shriek into the void that they are truly Homestuck trolls and that demisexuals are more oppressed than gays and lesbians likely won't change their mind, but it would make a really handy resource to point to, especially for anyone who thinks they have a friend who's in danger of slipping into that hole.

count_actuala:
Irregular: Atrocity Tourist Edition.

I love it.

Alpha Starsquatch:
I would love to listen to an interview with melted-snowflake, though even if Irregular agreed I don't think you'll find her anytime soon. She hasn't been active in six months, sadly. But I respect her tremendously for the compassion she shows when she calls out the problems with otherkin (and I delight in how angry they get and how helpless they are, because she's too nice to be accused of harassment).

However! Ammolite and Amethyst of something-is-not-right-here were W-E's partners in crime and are still around. There's another person who used to catalouge this sort of thing. They had a short url whose name I can't remember (I think the name started with a t or an r?), and referred to the blog as an "artwork nearly complete".

Lemon:
Actually, that's not a bad idea.

This is honestly the first I've ever heard of Melted-Snowflake. But maybe her (him?) with Watchful-Entity and Lou Fernandez could be fun. My guess however is that the person(s) responsible for Watchful-Entity is intensely private and wouldn't want his voice on a radio show.

That's just a guess though.

count_actuala:
This is honestly the first I've ever heard of Melted-Snowflake. But maybe her (him?) with Watchful-Entity and Lou Fernandez could be fun. My guess however is that the person(s) responsible for Watchful-Entity is intensely private and wouldn't want his voice on a radio show.
Lemon, April 09, 2013, 09:45:46 pm
--- End quote ---
Put them on a voice filter like eye witnesses on Dateline.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version