Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:33:26 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 236: Mana From Heathens  (Read 52240 times)

Achilles' Heelies

• Ridiculist
  • Intelligent Doggie Tracking System
236: Mana From Heathens #105
Which version? That's what they called them wasn't it? When they changed the formula a little and everyone who consumes nothing but soylent began to fall apart both literally and metaphorically?
Shell Game link=topic=2432.msg116358#msg116358 date=152895538 2
It's chai cafe soylent, which I suppose may be slightly more palatable than plain soylent, but I feel gets away from the overall aesthetic of sustenance slurry.

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
236: Mana From Heathens #106
Grinders and Soylent dorks combine to create an injection port that directs soylent directly into your stomach. Gotta be crushing that code and no time for drinking, just pop open the port and dump the soylent directly into your stomach! Also disrupt surgery by doing it yourself with an exacto knife and nail polish remover.
Achilles' Heelies

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
236: Mana From Heathens #107
a flavor?! BLASPHEMY

MyFaceBeHi

• Second worst joke person
  • Paid
236: Mana From Heathens #108
Look what is coming over to Great Britain's greatest perverts!

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-45546275

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck

blunge

• Paid
236: Mana From Heathens #110
So the Dollop podcast just did a piece on Rheinhart, and I had only recently listened to the fplus episode and it's just amazing how a privileged shut-in can just scoop in millions of VC funding like that.

Tipsy Almond

• Paid
  • Must've blown a fuse, nothin' going on
236: Mana From Heathens #111
Currently listening to this episode again... I found the nutrition facts for one of the products. While it technically provides a wide swath of vitamins and minerals, you will be shitting sludge if you live on this 24/7. Your digestive system is not designed to handle a constant stream of LA startup marketing.

I'm continually stunned at the Internet's inability to eat a balanced diet and maintain their health. I'm not surprised, but still stunned.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0003/5933/3902/files/14oz_Creamy_Choc_NFP.pdf?v=1592496595
Puppy Time

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
236: Mana From Heathens #112
Jesus Christ, the carbohydrate content. I only recently became somewhat less ignorant to what nutrients do and... that's not okay, is it? That just- it would shut your brain down if you had to code for 16 hours a day on 1 gram of sugar (times 3 if you're having 3 healthy Soylent meals a day). No wonder you gotta pair these bad boys up with some Bulletproof Coffee to wake yaself up!!!

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
236: Mana From Heathens #113
Ketosis is great and not harmful to the body at all!
Puppy Time xX_sp00ks_Xx

Penultimatum

• poster formerly known as dragon friend
  • Paid
  • my dragon element is pun
236: Mana From Heathens #114
I think you’re reading that wrong - the label indicates 36 grams of carbs, only 1 of which is sugar and 3 of which is fiber. That means the balance (32g) is starches or other carbohydrates. Your body will break down starch into glucose as necessary so you don’t go into ketosis.
What I’m more worried about is you’re getting 24 grams of fat and 2.5 grams of saturated fat per serving, and it’s dissolved in a liquid. For reference, that’s slightly more than a tablespoon of oil per one of these 400ml containers. Coincidentally, that’s also about the amount of olive oil you’re supposed to take on an empty stomach to help relieve constipation. This stuff is absolutely giving you diarrhea.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2020, 05:31:13 pm by Friend Anemone »

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
236: Mana From Heathens #115
So are you supposed to be slamming three of those bad boys a day, or five? The 400 calories/20% of various vitamins makes me assume it's designed for five a day, but that's... a lot of liquid fat and not much dietary fiber. What's the bioavailability on those vitamins when the Soylent spends all of ten minutes in your body?

Also, man, drinking 70 ounces of Soylent a day. I'm not sure I could drink 70 ounces of a milkshake that actually tasted good, let alone... that.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
236: Mana From Heathens #116
I have two soylent scoops that I inherited from a roommate, and infuriatingly, neither of them is a standard kitchen measuring size. they also do not work for measuring my whey protein. disgusting

E: they're 112 mL. Stupid size.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 11:33:50 am by chai tea latte »

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
236: Mana From Heathens #117
I have two soylent scoops that I inherited from a roommate, and infuriatingly, neither of them is a standard kitchen measuring size. they also do not work for measuring my whey protein. disgusting
chai tea latte, September 12, 2020, 08:14:00 pm
nonstandard protien measurement. Pitiful!

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
236: Mana From Heathens #118
chai tea latte, September 12, 2020, 08:14:00 pm
nonstandard protien measurement. Pitiful!
Agent Coop Time!, September 12, 2020, 08:50:45 pm

The standard protien powder scoops have been found inefficient, and so soylent has redesigned them using AGILE
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte xX_sp00ks_Xx

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
236: Mana From Heathens #119
Miraculously, Soylent has also redesigned my digestive tract using WATERFALL, turning my sphincter into a WATERFALL of SHIT
GirlKisser420 Achilles' Heelies Great Joe KingKalamari Secret Gaygent 69 three cats in a self-driving car Puppy Time