Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:24:56 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 98: Can't Say I Approve Of Your Methods, Mister Holmes  (Read 50173 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
For over a hundred years, the character of Sherlock Holmes has been an inescapable touchstone of Western Culture. The subject of sixty stories written by Arthur Conan Doyle has led to more radio, television film and stage adaptations than even Wikipedia would care to document, and you might say that since those original stories were published, these producers have been making fanfiction. However, it wasn't until the 2010 BBC series that the fanfiction became as creepy as it could be. This week, The F Plus finally figures out spooning.

Geremy Tibbles

• Liquor Dragon
  • Paid
  • DIS GENERATION
I am digging this release schedule.

PurpleXVI

• Paid
Portaxx's "asexual bars" crack just... my God. If there's ever a "greatest hits" collection from F+, that needs to be on there.

Alright, I'm writing this while listening, and the "Guycanthrope" pun made me grin.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 09:31:52 pm by PurpleXVI »

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
Huh, iTunes says this one was released on May 1 2013. So it's an FPlus episode FROM THE FUUUTURE!

I believe the insidious Professor Moriarty may be behind this...

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

• Oh no it's the "The-World-Owes-Me-A-Living Lads"!!
  • Ridiculist
  • RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARR

Relevant.
Runic Yossarian montrith Lemon chai tea latte Delcat

Moriarty

• Paid
Huh, iTunes says this one was released on May 1 2013. So it's an FPlus episode FROM THE FUUUTURE!

KingKalamari, March 31, 2013, 10:02:14 pm

My plan is finally coming to fruition! With the spread of this podcast, Sherlock Holmes shall soon be remembered as nothing more than a confused virgin intent on dog buggery!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 11:36:34 pm by Moriarty »

Yossarian

• Sophisticated Sophistry
  • Paid
  • No one tell Hitler!

My plan is finally coming to fruition! With the spread of this podcast, Sherlock Holmes shall soon be remembered as nothing more than a confused virgin intent on dog buggery!
Moriarty, March 31, 2013, 11:25:50 pm

That scoundrel just admitted to it. Someone get me the absurdity officers.

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
My plan is finally coming to fruition! With the spread of this podcast, Sherlock Holmes shall soon be remembered as nothing more than a confused virgin intent on dog buggery!Moriarty, March 31, 2013, 11:25:50 pm

Wow, Professor Moriarty sure can play the long game, can't he?
Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride

Moriarty, March 31, 2013, 11:25:50 pm

You forgot that this will probably make him even more popular on the Internet. Looks like your plan backfired.

PS: I'm working as hard as I can to catch up with Isfahan's post count, but he just has that hard edge military training provides. Before this episode I didn't even know you had to go through regular asshole inspections.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 02:28:19 am by montrith »

Boots Raingear

• BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement
Weird, I didn't think I was in this episode.
🍆

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
PS: I'm working as hard as I can to catch up with Isfahan's post count, but he just has that hard edge military training provides. Before this episode I didn't even know you had to go through regular asshole inspections.montrith, April 01, 2013, 01:10:56 am

Yep, twice a week, on Mondays and Fridays, the ol' bend-and-pretend.

They were pretty monster cock about them.
Alpha Starsquatch

icarus

• orko in training
  • Paid
  • a very special episode
jesus christ i'm unable to handle the muppetvoice help
help it's too good
help i hate this fandom but love this show
this episode is perfect help

Alpha Starsquatch

• bigfoot conservationist
  • Paid
  • back alley veterinarian
The fucking glory hole fanfiction was like some kind of perverse Cinderella story with cocks.

Chaz

• is tuning the tiny timpanis
  • Paid
  • I'm being doppelgangstalked
I am surprised that nobody made a "This is a three cock problem" joke when they were talking about Sherlock relaxing by getting face-fucked.

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.
I am surprised that nobody made a "This is a three cock problem" joke when they were talking about Sherlock relaxing by getting face-fucked.
Chaz GELF, April 01, 2013, 03:25:22 pm

"Three-prick problem" scans better oh god I've become that kind of nerd