Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:43:01 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 323: Do The Dishes, Charles  (Read 9270 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
323: Do The Dishes, Charles
Achilles' Heelies Ambious Mix chai tea latte Yavuz Dr. Buttplug

Neal

323: Do The Dishes, Charles #1
Sour Daddy t-shirts, please.

ETA: You know what? I don't need to sit around and clamor for someone to make something for me if I can actually help get it done.

Lemon Mix Boots Raingear Penultimatum Yavuz GirlKisser420 Oats Achilles' Heelies adrenochrome dome Puppy Time
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 04:45:17 pm by Neal »

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
323: Do The Dishes, Charles #2
The amount of time I spend searching for the crappiest possible laugh track audio...
Seth "Slimy" Rollins Shell Game Ambious chai tea latte

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
323: Do The Dishes, Charles #3
"Fucking gold" is an understatement. This is up there with one of the best. It's got everything. Accents, tedium, stupidity, it's everything you could ask of a reddit episode.
Lemon Penultimatum chai tea latte Puppy Time

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
323: Do The Dishes, Charles #4
I used to have a roommate named Charles, he always did the dishes!

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
323: Do The Dishes, Charles #5
I used to mix up a lot of sour daddies, don’t recommend it but it does get you fucked up

Bunnybread

• You're welcome, genitals of the world.
  • Ridiculist
323: Do The Dishes, Charles #6

Everytime it was mentioned I just couldn't stop thinking of this guy. 
But, like, with a frown.
Puppy Time

sambair

• Paid
323: Do The Dishes, Charles #7
I keep reading the title of this episode in Ian McKellan's voice.
Lemon TheCrawlingChaos Puppy Time

Great Joe

• Local good at video games be-er
  • Paid
  • Myahhh!
323: Do The Dishes, Charles #8
I'm so glad that girl got to play Breath of the Wild.
chai tea latte sambair

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
323: Do The Dishes, Charles #9
I think the thing that stuck out to me about a lot of these stories, and probably a major contributor to Redditors' general inability to tell a good story, was the complete inability of any of the posters to distinguish between the severity of their individual grievances. The most obvious instance was probably the "D&D Ruined my Life" guy, but I think the most alarming was the first one Adam read: The majority of it featured the original poster feeling guilty about finding her roommate overbearing, being annoyed that he sometimes uses her stuff, and generally presenting the situation like a general conflict between him being more extroverted than she's used to. Then in the middle she casually mentions that he frequently gets drunk and gets creepily over-familiar and tries to rub her feet, but gives this detail the same gravitas as him using her toothpaste and immediately moves along to other, more bmonster cock concerns.

One of those points is way more alarming and creepy than the others, and I don't feel like the original poster realizes that and it concerns me...
GirlKisser420 adrenochrome dome Corn Syrup Yavuz

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
323: Do The Dishes, Charles #10
A former friend of mine used to call up dudes on Craigslist to clean his house naked, but he always complained they didn't do a very good job. I hope the Fetlife sissy maids were more conscientious!

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
323: Do The Dishes, Charles #11
I think the thing that stuck out to me about a lot of these stories, and probably a major contributor to Redditors' general inability to tell a good story, was the complete inability of any of the posters to distinguish between the severity of their individual grievances. The most obvious instance was probably the "D&D Ruined my Life" guy, but I think the most alarming was the first one Adam read: The majority of it featured the original poster feeling guilty about finding her roommate overbearing, being annoyed that he sometimes uses her stuff, and generally presenting the situation like a general conflict between him being more extroverted than she's used to. Then in the middle she casually mentions that he frequently gets drunk and gets creepily over-familiar and tries to rub her feet, but gives this detail the same gravitas as him using her toothpaste and immediately moves along to other, more bmonster cock concerns.

One of those points is way more alarming and creepy than the others, and I don't feel like the original poster realizes that and it concerns me...
KingKalamari, May 21, 2020, 08:34:59 pm

On one hand, that dude was 100% a creep, and the writer was easily the most sympathetic OP in the episode. On the other hand, walking by someone who's eating and asking them if they like it is a completely fantastic Weird Asshole Power Move, to the degree that I perversely respect it.

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
323: Do The Dishes, Charles #12
As I was listening to that I was thinking it literally sounded like a left handed radio bit.
Corn Syrup

adrenochrome dome

• YIMBY
  • Paid
323: Do The Dishes, Charles #13
I listened to this while washing dishes and started cackling so hard that I had to step back, almost doubling over. Like three times. So thank you for making yesterday afternoon magical.
Lemon

krytton

• CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK
323: Do The Dishes, Charles #14
to be fair, wearing shoes to bed is pretty fucked up. that guy was doing us all a favor
Lemon Boots Raingear SHAMBA~1.SBB