Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:05:35 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 95: Why Crush A Bug When You can Ruin It Emotionally?  (Read 37571 times)

RedMinjo

• Paid
  • Which of these houses is the most blue?
I listened to this while playing Sonic & All Stars Racing.  I ended up crashing into a lot of bees, but I made it to the end (of the episode).

Chaz

• is tuning the tiny timpanis
  • Paid
  • I'm being doppelgangstalked
Seriously, don't be hard on Montrith.  If you're going to be hard on people, be hard on those who willingly stuck it out and read the whole thing.  Well, also be hard on yourself, you fuckin' listened to it.Acierocolotl, March 04, 2013, 11:18:34 pm

Don't sweat, I was just kidding about. Montrith gave everyone fair warning, so I have no one to blame but myself for actually going ahead and hitting play. To that end, I have updated the motivational mantra. As JimL2 might say:

« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 11:27:29 pm by Chaz GELF »

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
I hate all of you, I hate myself, I will never get a boner again, and I am legitimately afraid to go to sleep for what I might dream.

Chaz

• Paid
I will say, "Maggot Faggot" has a ring to it, as much as I hate to admit it. I've gotten past that initial post-episode rage (And a headache which I have just taken painkillers for), so now I'm just coming to terms with what I heard in that episode. I will admit I am more jealous of Montrith's crazy data-mining skills than anything else. The majority of stuff she finds I never knew existed until she found it. So in that respect, thank you, Montrith, for helping me realise that no matter how bad I think the internet can be, there's worse stuff down the ant mound rabbit hole.

Adam Bozarth

• Your friend on the internet
  • Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
That bit about Montrith getting fired because she "cares too much" had me laughing my ass off.

Also, this shit is abhorrent and now I am afraid I will bump into someone covered in erotic bedbugs and phffthpphthoph!!pfthphtttt!t!tt!!!!!
Chaz Sherman Tank

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
Hey, don't sweat about me, this is the first fanart I've ever had made after me! Granted, it's telling me to fuck myself, but I'll take what I can get on my way to Internet Stardom.

Also, I know it's not really an insect thing, but you should have done frog-in-a-pussy. Everyone, go read the doc and find the bit about frog-in-a-pussy.

PurpleXVI

• Paid
Honestly, this still wasn't the most horrifying episode for me. The only one to actually upset my stomach to some extent was the old episode about dudes basically keeping women as livestock, hosing them down, fattening them up and stashing them in pens, etc.

I mean, the thing here is that a lot of it's, well, kinda weird but... also obviously just so fucking made up? If I could actually believe that any of these people had actually done any of this, rather than just fantasizing about it, then I might've been seriously horrified.

Calariene

• Paid
oh my fucking god blowfly girlPsammetichus, March 04, 2013, 11:13:42 pm

I read the synopsis. If you haven't and you're wondering if you should, fucking don't. Ewwwwwwwwwwwww.

Chaz

• Paid
Hey, don't sweat about me, this is the first fanart I've ever had made after me! Granted, it's telling me to fuck myself, but I'll take what I can get on my way to Internet Stardom.montrith, March 05, 2013, 12:19:47 am

It was rather sloppily put together, granted. I'll make better Montrith fanart soon, I was just grumpy and headache-y and listening to the episode didn't help (But goddammit "Maggot Faggot" made up for the episode), and I just had the amusing mental image of including the F Plus logo in a big ol' Fuck You message for shits and giggles. Seriously though, the episode was awesome, and I have to thank you for bolstering my mental immune system against future horrible episodes of The F Plus.

Also, I know it's not really an insect thing, but you should have done frog-in-a-pussy. Everyone, go read the doc and find the bit about frog-in-a-pussy.
The majority of my brain says "NO" but there's that one little bit in the back of my mind labeled "Morbid curiosity" that says "Chaz are you a pussy fucking DO IT". I'm going to hate myself for this.

Blowfly girl
I read the synopsis. I am glad that was not on the episode.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 12:28:45 am by Chaz GELF »

JT

• Paid
Normally I put The F Plus on in the background while I work, going about my business and occasionally laughing quietly to myself. This episode's finale actually managed to make me stop what I was doing -- I just kind of sat there and stared into space in slack-jawed horror until it was over.

Still not as gross as SissyKiss, though. That one physically nauseated me.

Ansemaru

• we put our faith in
  • Paid
  • blast hardcheese
Congratulations, you guys. This is the first episode that made me completely sick to my stomach. I got through it, by god, but I will never eat food again as I am too nauseous to consider it an option.

DIETING TIP FOR THE SAVVY: LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE.

PurpleXVI

• Paid
Sort of related, but approaching it from the other side... some people get into the vore thing because they can't decide what else to do with bugs that's sexual.

Other people get into the bugs because they need to "vore" something and bugs are small enough to victimized.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/d0wpy2 Here is something I rescued from YouTube some time ago, a "dramatic reading" of some dude engaging in "cock vore" with an earthworm. I.e. instructions on how to get the poor creature up your dickhole. Sorry for using a site as shit as Sendspace, but Mediafire wasn't being cooperative, for some reason.

TheCrawlingChaos

• IWASWONDERINGIFTHEREWEREANYSTORIESWHEREJENSENISACATPERSONANDJAREDISADOGPERSONANDSOMEHOWTHISISACOMPLICATIONINTHEIRRELATIONSHIP?!?
  • Paid
  • Messenger of the Outer Gods
Oh god. After being traumatized by a certain RPG sourcebook at age 14 or so I literally can't hear about bugs and sex in the same context without viscerally feeling like I'm gonna puke. I keep going to the homepage, staring at the Download link with horrified fascination, and then chickening out and leaving. (Yes, I am a wuss. I thought we'd already established that.)

Cyberventurer

• Smoke-Free
  • Paid
You all are a bunch of pansies.  I was able to listen to the episode twice!

...Although I think I've crossed some sort of internet event horizon when halfway through the episode, when you guys were reading about the one guy who was an insect furry just because he thought they were neat and not because of macro/micro stuff or bugs up his dick, and I thought to myself "that actually sounds pretty normal".  I'm broken now, aren't I?