Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:03:14 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 380: The Gospel of Digimon  (Read 3223 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
380: The Gospel of Digimon

(I'm releasing two today, giving ballp.it an early look at the first one if you want it - so neither are public yet)
A Meat Doctor Interrogative xdaringdamselx larsvontrash oscaruglyface Shell Game thelizzerd Moose

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
380: The Gospel of Digimon #1
(I'm releasing two today, giving ballp.it an early look at the first one if you want it - so neither are public yet)
Lemon, December 19, 2022, 10:13:07 am

A Christmas miracle!
oscaruglyface thelizzerd

oscaruglyface

• Paid
  • Go to jail.
380: The Gospel of Digimon #2
This one was hilarious. I am sitting here out of breath with covid trying not to laugh too hard and failing. Can boots give me some reiki?

Cheapskate

• Persnickety fussbudget
  • Paid
380: The Gospel of Digimon #3
Whenever someone invents a new spiritual belief they always ask you to relax and clear your mind to accomplish whatever they’re doing, and there seems like a real gap in the market here for people who don’t like to do that. Maybe if you knock back a couple of espressos and a giant bag of M&Ms and listen to Big Bad Voodoo Daddy for long enough, you can make Pikmin real or something.
xdaringdamselx Tipsy Almond Moose

Sauce

• Common-gender prole
  • Paid
  • Screw it, I'll go with they/them
380: The Gospel of Digimon #4
I've not finished this episode yet, but it got me thinking about a loaf where Lingua Ignota released an album about Digimon and that's going to stay in my head for a long time.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2022, 09:26:30 pm by Sauce »

Tipsy Almond

• Paid
  • Must've blown a fuse, nothin' going on
380: The Gospel of Digimon #5
Whenever someone invents a new spiritual belief they always ask you to relax and clear your mind to accomplish whatever they’re doing, and there seems like a real gap in the market here for people who don’t like to do that. Maybe if you knock back a couple of espressos and a giant bag of M&Ms and listen to Big Bad Voodoo Daddy for long enough, you can make Pikmin real or something.
Cheapskate, December 20, 2022, 08:08:38 pm

CAR-ROT PEO-PLE, CAR-ROT PEO-PLE

(buries self in soil)

LINDA

• the 49th unbreakable gstring
  • Paid
380: The Gospel of Digimon #6
Lemon's "yeah uh huh sure" patter during Nutshell's reading is somehow the funniest thing about this episode to me

thanks for the double drop!
oscaruglyface

adrenochrome dome

• YIMBY
  • Paid
380: The Gospel of Digimon #7
Gotta admit, I did not expect millenarianism when you revisited the digi-lievers.
chai tea latte