Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:06:37 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1444537 times)

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
PINs must be phased out and replaced with PIES - Personal Identification Emoji Sequence

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
Burritos and sandwiches are so perfect for people with issues about leaving food on their plate.

Neal

Burritos and sandwiches are so perfect for people with issues about leaving food on their plate.
SHERMAN TANK EXPLOSION!!, March 15, 2018, 11:57:41 pm

You must never have had a sloppy joe.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
i want a hot butch wife to slow dance with
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
bottomless wings for $8.99 at "cooters"

the theme is what you think it is

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
That’s a strange promo, if I was at cooters I’d want as much bottom as possible

Shigan

• Cum golem with long hair on men
  • Paid
Does anybody else think that when Sonic rolls up into a ball, he's secretly sucking his own dick in there
chai tea latte Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop moooo566 (taylor's version) Dr. Buttplug bubbleuj

Mique

• Paid
  • Pronounced like Mike
Does anybody else think that when Sonic rolls up into a ball, he's secretly sucking his own dick in there
Shigan, March 16, 2018, 12:43:57 pm

My sister had a hedgehog, and she can confirm that they do this all the time.

Shigan

• Cum golem with long hair on men
  • Paid
Mique, March 16, 2018, 01:46:54 pm

Can she also confirm if Eggman is a free baller

Seth "Slimy" Rollins

• I Waterboard Clowns For A Living And I Fucked Up Real Bad
  • Paid
  • ratfucking ourselves into oblivion
Mique, March 16, 2018, 01:46:54 pm

Can she also confirm if Eggman is a free baller
Shigan, March 16, 2018, 01:59:46 pm

Take one look at him and tell me otherwise.

Sovereign

• Self-proclaimed writer
  • Paid
  • none pizza left beef
it's not overspending and egregious procrastination if you call it a 'collection'.
Seth "Slimy" Rollins Corn Syrup Macho Masc Sangy Savage chai tea latte Shell Game

krytton

• CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK
goofus fell off a cliff. gallant also fell off a cliff. personally i believe they both did rather poorly in this situation
chai tea latte Shell Game

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
JET Alumni living in Japan making a video about Aokigahara forest: "So Aokigahara forest is really creepy because the rocky terrain means that the trees don't grow straight and there are lots of open crevices. It's infamously known as the "Japanese Suicide Forest" because a lot of people come to take their lives here, to the point where the prefecture's government has stopped releasing the statistics about how many suicides there are here annually in order to stave off publicity. It's very quiet because there's very wildlife out here in the way of animals, and that plus the strange scenery makes the forest feel very mysterious and unwelcoming."

Butthole Youtuber who throws fish at cars and plush pokeballs at police officers: "HOW'S IT GOING BROS I'M IN THE JAPANESE KILL YOURSELF FOREST WHOAH DUDE THIS IS SO SCARY UHHUHUH OH SHIT THERE'S A DEAD BODY OUT HERE BRO WHOOAAAH OH SHIT THE DEAD BODY'S PANTS FELL OFF HAHAHA SIIICK OH NO NOW I'M FUCKING THE DEAD BODY HAHAHA THIS IS MESSED UP hey guys i'm very sorry for fucking that dead body i really didn't mean it and it'll never happen again please like and subscribe brofist"
Runic GirlKisser420 bubbleuj Corn Syrup

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
My latest TED Talk is entitled "Overcoming Overcoming". It's 15 minutes shorter than you think.
Wrought bubbleuj

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I've gotten so much goddamn cut glass plates, serving dishes, bowls, and fucking just glass everything from both grandparents. What the hell happened in the 40s-60s that cut glass was all the rage?

Also, I've said this before, but fucking mercy on you if you're the single lady in the family, because you will get absolutely all of this stuff. You will become the dumping ground for things people are very uncomfortable throwing away because "you probably need it".  Also, thanks grandma for throwing away every single family photo slide from when my dad, aunt, and uncle were kids but keeping the pink glass candy bowl? Although I have to give her credit, she is fucking bound and determined to make sure the kids and grandkids have as little to deal with when she passes away, because that house is downright spartan now.