Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 02:29:41 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Stumbling across old F+ subjects in my daily life  (Read 138678 times)

Cat Planet

• Autosexual Lithromantic
  • Paid
It's a good Stormfront thread if you merely get really annoyed by it. Although it's amusing to read their threads about black people and see what new slurs they can invent. They are pretty creative, I'll give them that, some even go into Swahili. You can't just say "a horde of rampaging simians" on 2015 Stormfront, your race buddies will think less of you.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 11:48:42 am by Cat Planet »

Mistress Eva

• Anthropologist and Atrocity Tourist
  • Paid
I'm guessing I didn't get more angry because race wasn't a part of the discussion. By Stormfront standards, the thread I unwittingly read was positively delightful.

YetAnotherAmber

• Paid
  • official member of the Tender Gender
I just found out that a guy I knew when we were in 6th grade goes to my college. Back then he was an obnoxious guy who wanted to do literally nothing but larp sonic. Literally.

Now. He's a weight gain fetish furry. I'm terrified.

http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/chiinferno/ please be terrified with me

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
I just found out that a guy I knew when we were in 6th grade goes to my college. Back then he was an obnoxious guy who wanted to do literally nothing but larp sonic. Literally.

Now. He's a weight gain fetish furry. I'm terrified.

http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/chiinferno/ please be terrified with me
YetAnotherAmber, March 06, 2015, 12:12:05 am

Yeah, that... that sounds about right. That's the Furry Fetish Progression™ in action.

Tiny Prancer

• Tiny and angry
  • Paid
  • please be more respectable to physics
welp, the friend I was talking about with disassociation problems who decided he was a multiple has progressed to levels that I feared he would. A while back he posted a lot of capslocked posts about hating his friends and afterwards went "no that was one of my headmates I don't mean that" and now apparently his mom said she wants him to go to a live-in treatment center (remember, he DOES have serious mental issues) and this was the capslock fit he threw:

MY MOM LITERALLY JUST FUCKING TOLD SHE WANTS ME TO GO TO A LIVE-IN TREATMENT CENTER

MY FUCKING MOTHER TOLD ME

I NEED ASSISTED FUCKING LIVING

BECAUSE I DISSOCIATE BECAUSE I’M MULTIPLE BECAUSE I’M MENTALLY ILL AND CAN’T TAKE CARE OF MYSELF JUST HEY GO TO A FUCKING TREATMENT CENTER GO TO RESIDENTIAL CARE BECAUSE I WOULD LITERALLY RATHER SPEND SHITLOADS OF MY MONEY ON STUFF YOU DON’T NEED THAN ACTUALLY FUCKING BE YOUR MOTHER AND TAKE CARE OF YOU AND LISTEN TO YOU AND COMMUNICATE WHAT YOUR NEEDS ARE

I NEVER SHOULD HAVE FUCKING OPENED UP TO HER

AND SHE THINKS THE REASON I’M UPSET IS BECAUSE I THINK TREATMENT CENTERS ARE BAD OR SOMETHING NOT BECAUSE SHE THINKS HER DISABLED SON BELONGS IN THE LOONY BIN

CAUSE GOD FUCKING FORBID

I EVER KNOW WHAT’S BEST FOR ME

BUT WHO FUCKING CARES BECAUSE I DON’T JUST HAVE UNIPOLAR DEPRESSION OR ANXIETY OR SOMETHING THAT CAN BE FIXED WITH PILLS AND A POSITIVE ATTITUDE AND WHATEVER MAGICAL UNICORN THERAPISTS WORK FOR PEOPLE

The fact that he is officially insisting his very real dissociation is because of being a multiple is what scares me the most about this. I wish I could fucking talk some sense into him, ESPECIALLY since he used to be very specific about taking responsibility for how he'd behaved when dissociating (like if people tried to badmouth his girlfriend for breaking up with him he'd say "how dare you talk bad about her I treated her like shit and she has every right to break all association with me for what I did even if I didn't remember how I acted, even if I talk about how sad I am about breaking up it's not a cue to go harass her because I am the one at fault here"), but I know there's literally no way I could say anything and not have him write it off as ableist multiple-phobia and shut himself in even more.

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked
There is a poser vampire on the bus with me right now

He has fangs and a cape

Ambious

He has fangs and a cape
Smoking Crow, March 13, 2015, 06:35:49 pm
Could it be a Friday the 13th thing?

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked

He has fangs and a cape
Could it be a Friday the 13th thing?
Ambious, March 13, 2015, 07:13:09 pm

He went inside a Buffalo Wild Wings wearing that

I want this to just be his lifestyle

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me

He has fangs and a cape

Was he vaping?

Fatty Bo Batty

• Adult Baby Protective Services Officer
  • Paid
  • Is good to make a posting
My friend works in a restaurant nearby this cult's annual get together.

The stories are fantastic.

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked

FattyBoBatty, March 16, 2015, 05:58:57 pm

My dad lives an hour away from their HQ

Ambious

FattyBoBatty, March 16, 2015, 05:58:57 pm

I know we've seen uglier, but something about that website's design just REALLY rubs me the wrong way.

Fatty Bo Batty

• Paid
The best story I've heard is that they are militant vegans, but they can't eat garlic or onions because they taint the soul.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
The best story I've heard is that they are militant vegans, but they can't eat garlic or onions because they taint the soul.
FattyBoBatty, March 17, 2015, 02:19:14 am

this is a standard part of ayurvedic/brahmin dietary codes, krishna is picky and everyone just has to deal with it

Fatty Bo Batty

• Paid
I learned something new today!
...but do they learn to transform into dragons from an omnipotent spirit being named Sam?