Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:42:07 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Stumbling across old F+ subjects in my daily life  (Read 138772 times)

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
Hey guys, want to see a crazy burger?

Would you like to guess whose recipe this is? Why none other than our good friend Paula Deen! It's called the Lady's Brunch Burger, which implies that you're supposed to eat it in addition to the three meals normal people eat. God Bless America.
A Meat

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked
That's just a shitty Luther

strifeheart

• a mixture of gravity and waggery
  • Paid
It's called the Lady's Brunch Burger, which implies that you're supposed to eat it in addition to the three meals normal people eat. God Bless America.
Runic, July 29, 2015, 02:52:49 pm

Brunch is usually eaten instead of, rather than in addition to, breakfast and lunch--not that I'd put it past Paula Deen to opt for the latter.

goombapolice

• a muscular, cum producing MONSTER
  • Paid
PAULA DEAN'S MEAL PLAN:

Pre breakfast
Breakfast
snack
brunch
lunch
snack
post lunch dessert
pre dinner
snack
dinner
snack
snack
snack
sleep
snack

Baldr

• Paid
Hey guys, want to see a crazy burger?Runic, July 29, 2015, 02:52:49 pm

It's more fun when you get to watch her make it.

Tiny Prancer

• Tiny and angry
  • Paid
  • please be more respectable to physics
Hey guys, want to see a crazy burger?Runic, July 29, 2015, 02:52:49 pm

It's more fun when you get to watch her make it.
Healslime, July 30, 2015, 06:57:29 pm

Fun fact about this exact video: I walked in late to one of my final classes of my first quarter of freshman year to my teacher playing this on the projector, and when it finished she said "so anyway, I brought doughnuts for everyone".

it was a good final class.

Baldr

• Paid
I walked in late to one of my final classes of my first quarter of freshman year to my teacher playing this on the projector, and when it finished she said "so anyway, I brought doughnuts for everyone".Tiny Prancer, July 30, 2015, 09:44:41 pm

Need to step up my teaching game.  This doesn't cut it after discovering my rivals are incorporating WolfgoreShow into their work.

Tiny Prancer

• Tiny and angry
  • Paid
  • please be more respectable to physics
I also went to school in Savannah, Paula Deen's stomping grounds, so I think there was also sort of a regional reason for her showing that.

(for the record, I never went to her restaurant. My only experience with it was going into the gift shop next to it with my parents, noticing that everyone there was about three times my age, and upon walking out of the store saw a young woman come out of the restaurant and tell her family it was a seven hour wait. Also one time I got trapped next to the restaurant with my bike because a tour bus of elderly women unloaded there and I had to wait until they finished shuffling past because I was literally trapped next to the door. That was all the experience I needed.)

QueenSyreen

• Unsurprised, yet Disappointed
  • Paid
  • very very strongly pro-vaxx
the scene: downtown minneapolis

the time: three in the morning on a friday

the characters: myself, my friend, various drunken men on the sidewalk outside of Barfly

what happened: i stumble out of Barfly on my friend's shoulder and we start our winding way to her car, being heckled pretty much by the block as we go. an incredibly drunken man stops in his tracks and stares at me, boggle-eyed, when my friend and I walk past him. After several seconds of this, he screws up all his courage and bellows, sounding incredibly slurred, at my retreating back:

"NICE... ANKLES!!!"

i whisper to my friend, after a second, "did he just say 'nice ankles?'" after she confirms, we walk faster. the night gets worse as a methhead stops our car at a red light to stare blankly st us, but he was less fplus, so.

Leave downtown minneapolis before three am.

Gyro

• touched fuzzy, got dizzy
  • Paid
This was before the FPlus existed but, at one sleepover thing when I was 16, my friend spent the entire time trying to get high off of iDoser. It was a two-hour drive each way. So, he got his parents to drive me two hours to my house, so that he could sit on my floor and try to get high off of iDoser for three days. [freakout]

(Do we have smilies other than [freakout]?)

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
Do we need smilies other than [freakout]?

Gyro

• touched fuzzy, got dizzy
  • Paid
Runic, August 26, 2015, 12:47:54 pm
Not really.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Runic, August 26, 2015, 12:47:54 pm
[stalin] [twerk] [yayvictor]

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell

[fedora]
only if you want your post to be classy

Fatty Bo Batty

• Adult Baby Protective Services Officer
  • Paid
  • Is good to make a posting
I met a man who called himself "Vegas" last night. He dressed like a terrible anime character.