Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:14:05 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Stumbling across old F+ subjects in my daily life  (Read 138715 times)

Knitting Machine

• Paid
  • Buried in Yarn
Oh man I forgot to mention the best part! When she told me about her smut writing she left out the whole "based on herself" part.

She told that to my male cousin who had recently started working at my job, too.

Guts Going Nutz

• Paid
I once came across a site called Best Gore. It was basically a gigantic collection of real life gore. Like, heads crushed and people impaled by spears and stuff. The site owner hated woman and denied the Holocaust. I don't know how much worse it gets because I left the site when I realized most of the commenters agreed with him (although I would bet money he was deleting comments).

Years ago, there was a girl a few grades younger than me that was so into horses she acted like one. She would gallop around the place and neigh in casual conversation. One day a teacher looked through her notebook and, surprise, found creepy art. I don't know what happened to her after that.

I was once part of a forum centered around a let's player called josefvstalin, a Canadian who really likes Stalin and thinks he's great and did a lot of good things for Russia. I don't know if he thinks Stalin wasn't as bad as people make him out to be or if he thinks his actions were all for the best or what, because he didn't really go into except on videos that were specifically meant to explain his position. The forum is down now but he still has a Youtube channel, which I stopped following a long time ago.

Aside from that, my eighth grade Geometry teacher was really into Chuck Norris jokes, but I don't think that's a really F plus thing.

Laocius

• Paid
I was once part of a forum centered around a let's player called josefvstalin, a Canadian who really likes Stalin
Guts Going Nutz, February 05, 2016, 07:11:58 am

...why?

Guts Going Nutz

• Paid
I was once part of a forum centered around a let's player called josefvstalin, a Canadian who really likes Stalin

...why?
Laocius, February 05, 2016, 09:41:23 am

Let's not get into that.

Ambious

I keep running into more and more MRA's and PUA-Adjacent weirdos and I'm starting to think it's less "F+ subjects" and more "Holy shit the word is a terrible place and people suck" thing.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
I keep running into more and more MRA's and PUA-Adjacent weirdos and I'm starting to think it's less "F+ subjects" and more "Holy shit the word is a terrible place and people suck" thing.
Ambious, February 05, 2016, 10:29:57 am
You need to remember that you're studying computer science, so the people you meet aren't actually a fair representation of the population as a whole.

I mean, look at me, I'm studying Biology and there's only one dude who's like that, and he might just be a charlatan rather than a bona fide scumbag.

Gyro

• touched fuzzy, got dizzy
  • Paid

You should do what I would do if I met MRAs and PUAs, and punch them.

I mean I'd say I'm joking since that might get you sent to jail for assault, but I'm not sure. I think I'd punch them.

Ambious

You should do what I would do if I met MRAs and PUAs, and punch them.

I mean I'd say I'm joking since that might get you sent to jail for assault, but I'm not sure. I think I'd punch them.
Gyro, February 05, 2016, 10:46:48 am

I thought I would too, but it's different when you meet them face to face and they're not fedora-wearing punchable douche-bags but actually normative people who you wouldn't suspect were otherwise assholes.
Also I still might need one of them for academic purposes, so I better wait for graduation before I unleash the whoop-ass.

You need to remember that you're studying computer science, so the people you meet aren't actually a fair representation of the population as a whole.

I mean, look at me, I'm studying Biology and there's only one dude who's like that, and he might just be a charlatan rather than a bona fide scumbag.
A Meat, February 05, 2016, 10:36:31 am

Well true, and I'm not even in any of the GOOD computer science schools (We're not even in the top 10 in the country I think) so it's mostly outcasts and rejects (and arabs, but that's a whole different story).

Knitting Machine

• Paid
  • Buried in Yarn
I need to find the tweet to take a picture of it, but someone on my twitter feed was complaining about how The Spoon Theory was "appropriated" by people with mental illness when it was created to explain physical disabilities.

Yet this guy doesn't have a tumblr.

cube abuser

• Paid
I once came across a site called Best Gore. It was basically a gigantic collection of real life gore. Like, heads crushed and people impaled by spears and stuff. The site owner hated woman and denied the Holocaust. I don't know how much worse it gets because I left the site when I realized most of the commenters agreed with him (although I would bet money he was deleting comments).
So... you were ok with the gore until you found out that the people on the gore site were fucked up?
chai tea latte strifeheart

Guts Going Nutz

• Paid
So... you were ok with the gore until you found out that the people on the gore site were fucked up?
cube abuser, February 19, 2016, 09:21:17 am

That was my breaking point yes.

Nikaer Drekin

• One-Man Nic Cage Fan Club
  • Paid
  • "My burrito is a big deal"

Guts Going Nutz, February 19, 2016, 09:33:16 am

Wait, wait, wait. So you're telling me the people who run and/or regularly visit a site with photos of smashed human heads might have some major issues? The hell you say.

e: POST 420 AWW YEEEE [coolspot][butt][freakout][sex][sex][freakout][butt][coolspot]
Nifty Nif
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 10:46:42 am by Nikaer Drekin »

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
Casper the Friendly Metal Ghost is constantly sending me links to bestgore. He fucking loves that site.

I have never gone to the site.

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle

Guts Going Nutz, February 19, 2016, 09:33:16 am

Wait, wait, wait. So you're telling me the people who run and/or regularly visit a site with photos of smashed human heads might have some major issues? The hell you say.

e: POST 420 AWW YEEEE [coolspot][butt][freakout][sex][sex][freakout][butt][coolspot]
Nikaer Drekin, February 19, 2016, 10:43:58 am

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
I participated in a Half-Life related forum and we had Half-dude grace us with his presence for a while. Details are hazy, but at first he was just an inconspicuous poster (half-life, half-dude, haha funny name and all that). He posted some tame deviantArt drawings of an anthropomorphic GLaDOS from Portal and I really don't know, it might've been somebody looking at his other pictures on dA or a different incident, but inevitably car-fuckin' became the topic of conversation. Following people (expectedly) laughing him off, he revved up his fetishism and started tantruming for, like, a week.

Half-dude kept spite-posting his hot car drawings, trying to shock us with descriptions of how perverted he actually was (!), going "yeah, well I have two Audis and I actually fuck 'em in real life too, what do you have to say about that?" and generally kept upping the ante with a smug sense of superiority and contempt for anyone who dared consider him weird. I did not pay attention to the entirety of his meltdown, but his ban was well-deserved and he is still fondly remembered.

When I heard the car fucking episode for the first time and it came to the point where Lemon uttered the name "Half-dude" I froze as the memories of his slutty cars with bedroom eyes all came rushing back. It was the biggest "What? Noo! I know what follows next!" moment I've had while listening to the F+ and it was the most unexpected subject as well.
Frank West positive stress Bodark brocretin Really_Quite_Nice Yavuz Psammetichus Corn Syrup SHAMBA~1.SBB Wrought chai tea latte