Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:48:35 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1448146 times)

Cheapskate

• Persnickety fussbudget
  • Paid
This just happened to me.

I am pretty sure I am the only F Plus contributor followed on Twitter by the editor of a conservative news publication, unless one of you guys is friends with John Podhoretz or something.

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Woah, what do you think you did to get his attention? Did you write a series of tweets asking to reinstate the draft so we can deploy American troops to Israeli borders?

Cheapskate

• Persnickety fussbudget
  • Paid
Woah, what do you think you did to get his attention? Did you write a series of tweets asking to reinstate the draft so we can deploy American troops to Israeli borders?
Lemon, April 09, 2017, 11:23:43 am

I’d like to think that in these dark and fractious times, he’s decided that Americans of all political beliefs can unite around a desire to laugh at male pregnancy, the Fantendo wiki, and Dozerfleet.
Lemon Trav Yavuz Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop cube abuser Achilles' Heelies nuffkins, of all people, Gyro A Meat Eider Duck Boots Raingear Sherman Tank

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
Squirting: Fact or Fiction??

krytton

• CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK
all of you are adorable and i would hug each and every one of you if i could :3
Liatai Gyro

GirlKisser420

• Paid
I can't stop thinking about that Real Superman guy, his use of logic is fascinating.

Most of the time he claims A is B Because.... , and then rephrases the statement. But I'm most interested that he said "Once you find out Killer Croc is Eminem, it all becomes clear" or something. He has no idea why he thinks A is B, but when he makes that epiphany, he desperately forms a correlation. Then sometimes he leads on from epiphanies to fill in new characters, like Trump has to be Gorilla Grodd because Ivanka is some other comic lady. He's got the idea that if he discovers enough points on the network, he can then deduce who the real Superman is. Then he talks about Spoilers, despite it being a planned reality show and the fact it's real life. He also doesn't seem to understand secret identities, he says someone is both the real Iron Man AND Tony Stark, and doesn't even consider Batman when talking about Kanye being Bruce Wayne. It's a crystal clear look at the schizophrenic mind but his actual views on pop culture are even nuttier. Why's he worried about spoiling who the Real Santa Claus is but not Lex Luthor.

And the only thing he wants to do with the knowledge that all fiction ever is a parallel universe is make a TV show.

Also Jimmy Fallon is Ganondorf
Corn Syrup chai tea latte
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 04:01:07 am by GirlKisser420 »

Eider Duck

• Eats nothing but mussels
  • Paid
  • And has weird corkscrew genitals
all of you are adorable and i would hug each and every one of you if i could :3
krytton, April 10, 2017, 01:59:47 am

Awwwwww you're adorable too <3

Long Island Iced Teas REALLY pack a punch. Or at least the ones made at the bar I went to were. Think I'll stick with Mojitos

GirlKisser420

• Paid
I've run out of Content so I'm going to make some more, to fill this void dumpster

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I've run out of Content so I'm going to make some more, to fill this void dumpster
GirlKisser420, April 10, 2017, 07:32:23 pm

There's a least one garbage fetishist in that dumpster, so it's not too bad.

GirlKisser420

• Paid
There's a least one garbage fetishist in that dumpster, so it's not too bad.
Sanguinary Novel, April 10, 2017, 07:34:29 pm

I tried rubbing the sensuous slops over my body but I cut my thighs on a tin of beans
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 07:49:10 pm by GirlKisser420 »

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Fuck I was trying to tweet at the official Olde English Twitter account and I accidently @ some random with oldeenglish800 as a Twitter handle. Stop me before I shitpost again

Cleretic

• Russian Roulette Silver Medalist
  • Paid
I'm weirded out by how consistent a response I get when I mention the two names I'm torn between changing mine to. Whenever I say it's between Ashleigh or Claire, I've had people from totally different cities, states, and even countries voice the same opinion: Every Claire they've met is really nice, while any Ashleighs they know generally aren't.

I'm coming to the conclusion that all the Claires in the world are either genuinely cool people without fail, or are setting up slander ops against all the world's Ashleighs. Or at least have a way better PR team.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
I'm weirded out by how consistent a response I get when I mention the two names I'm torn between changing mine to. Whenever I say it's between Ashleigh or Claire, I've had people from totally different cities, states, and even countries voice the same opinion: Every Claire they've met is really nice, while any Ashleighs they know generally aren't.

I'm coming to the conclusion that all the Claires in the world are either genuinely cool people without fail, or are setting up slander ops against all the world's Ashleighs. Or at least have a way better PR team.
Cleretic, April 11, 2017, 04:55:50 am
Ashleigh/Ashley used to be one of the most popular girls' names in the US in the late 80's to early 90's, so people tend to know way more of them than Claires, and people tend to remember unpleasant people, and if there just are more with that name, there's a higher chance they'd remember someone with that name they didn't like.

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
Much Ado About Nuffkins
nuffkins, of all people,

Dirk Dammit

• Paid
so, when I get stoned, sometimes I write my random thoughts in the notes app on my iphone. On October 28, 2015 I wrote:

Fire eats oxygen, maybe that's how gravity works.

I don't know either.
chai tea latte Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Ashto Gyro