Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:32:07 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 210: Adventures In ReTale  (Read 42296 times)

Nemo2342

• Depleted Uranium Beholder
  • Paid
Episode 210: Adventures In ReTale #105
I have literally been fired for way less than these people claim to have said to customers. Have these people even ever actually worked retail?
Vinny Possum, April 17, 2016, 11:53:02 am

Having previously spent 9 years of my life working at a grocery store, I can absolutely believe that these kids worked in retail. These are exactly the kinds of things you fantasize about doing when you're young, making minimum wage, and sick of dealing with idiots who don't know how to behave in public.

Gyro

• touched fuzzy, got dizzy
  • Paid
Episode 210: Adventures In ReTale #106
I have literally been fired for way less than these people claim to have said to customers. Have these people even ever actually worked retail?

Having previously spent 9 years of my life working at a grocery store, I can absolutely believe that these kids worked in retail. These are exactly the kinds of things you fantasize about doing when you're young, making minimum wage, and sick of dealing with idiots who don't know how to behave in public.
Nemo2342, May 09, 2016, 02:47:29 am

When I was in that situation I fantasized about the proletariat rising up to crush the bourgeoisie.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Nifty Nif eldritchhat chai tea latte NotHelpingMatters xdaringdamselx

eldritchhat

• Lady of Calamaris
  • Paid
  • Card Carrying Boobgeoisie
Episode 210: Adventures In ReTale #107

When I was in that situation I fantasized about the proletariat rising up to crush the bourgeoisie.
Gyro, May 09, 2016, 02:49:08 pm

When are you not fantasizing about that, comrade? (hint: please say in the bedroom)
NotHelpingMatters

Nifty Nif

• Big Dumb Slimy Monster
  • Paid
  • powerful and can be dangreous
Episode 210: Adventures In ReTale #108

When are you not fantasizing about that, comrade? (hint: please say in the bedroom)
eldritchhat, May 09, 2016, 05:08:44 pm

Why aren't you fantasizing about it in the bedroom?
Gyro chai tea latte

Neal

Episode 210: Adventures In ReTale #109

Nifty Nif, May 09, 2016, 06:06:41 pm

Because that's where it's actually happening.
positive stress Nifty Nif chai tea latte A Meat NotHelpingMatters

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
Episode 210: Adventures In ReTale #110
And here I am just fantasising about farting ponies and lizard feet.

goombapolice

• a muscular, cum producing MONSTER
  • Paid
Episode 210: Adventures In ReTale #111
Well well well. I like sexual knifing

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Episode 210: Adventures In ReTale #112

Nifty Nif, May 09, 2016, 06:06:41 pm

Because that's where it's actually happening.
Neal, May 09, 2016, 06:57:48 pm

My fantasy is ridiculously nested quote tags.
NotHelpingMatters

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
Episode 210: Adventures In ReTale #113
Delete this thread

dractivisionary

• Paid
Episode 210: Adventures In ReTale #114
Sorry but I just can't make it through the episode. Like I have been working in retail for like 2 years now and nothing like this ever happens. Like the worst thing about working in retail to me at least is the mind-numbing repetition of everything and being constantly disappointed.
Ragnarok Boobies

Ambious

Episode 210: Adventures In ReTale #115
God, I love this episode
Shigan

blunge

• Paid
Episode 210: Adventures In ReTale #116
Pathetic nerd revenge fantasies are always funny. One of the best stdh.txt episodes for me! Loved the angry customer voices particularly. Gott in Himmel, these employees fight like madmen!

Dawnswalker

• Paid
Episode 210: Adventures In ReTale #117
This is still such a great episode, but there's one thing I still don't get.

The "BAZINGA!" story, as awful as it was, was a tale in which the cashier and the customers bonded over something that they all enjoyed in a pleasant and agreeable manner, right?

SO WHY WAS IT ON NOT ALWAYS RIGHT . COM?!

Adam Bozarth

• Your friend on the internet
  • Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
Episode 210: Adventures In ReTale #118
I was watching "The Fan" from 1981, since it's in Criterion Collection's 80s Horror collection. (Lots of great stuff in there)

So, the film is about an obsessive young man who slowly becomes a psychotic killer when the actress he's obsessed with doesn't reply to any of his letters. There is some narration throughout of the the fan's letters.

The fan works in a record store, and tries to confront his boss to get his coworker fired. Instead, the boss yells at him for not doing a task he was asked to do. Humiliated, the fan then writes in his next letter to the actress: "I told off that Hitler at work, and when I was done, everyone in the store applauded."

Had to pause it to explain why I was laughing so much.
Achilles' Heelies Cheapskate A Meat Lemon Mix Salubrious Rex Boots Raingear RoeCocoa Wyst xdaringdamselx Doctor Interrogative Immoral Filth Shell Game